- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So somethign different, the basic concept of micro:supercharged is the same as the book.  however it is going to change a lot and there will be giants which is also pretty different for me. so I hope you all enjoy and feedback would eb much appperiated.

After my meeting/ warning that english twat Dr. Robert Ford that westworld would be the end of humanity I was running to catch the 404 plane to Hawaii's Kiwiine island a small seculded island thats isolated with large veritiy of animals.  I was invived to check out Drake industries Nanoscopic Biological Systems presevre. History has a wicked sense of humour. I combed my dark chestnut hair back and tookout my cell phone, I made one last call to my wife Michelle. Her bright messy orange mane greeted me.

"Hi honey, I just wanted to say good bye to my favirotie girl." I said. she snorted back sti half asleep and in no make up. still looked like the goddess I married two years ago, we were pregnent with two children. "Well be safe. and please bring me something nice." she said, I simply replied with a nice well do look of respect.  As I borded the Plane I saw my fellow "experts" form Canada Peter Catz his brother Erik works for Drake Industries, I herd about his death, that was three years ago. something about ti never felt right. then again I never trusted the printed media.  then there was Karen Brenner a student form MIT like the rest of our small group. She studies insent behavior and animal wildlife, Danny Kane who works on The Human body, then there was Reporter Richard Preston, I don't trust reporters finally there was Prof. Kairi Higashi she was a n expert on soil and tropical geographic ecosystems. 

 

I took a deep vbreath. "Mr. Criton." I herd a vocie talk to me, it belong to Richard. "It's Doctor, Doctor Micheal ian Criton. What do you want?" I asked the bookish man, his black hair looked like a greessy tupe' that was about to come to life.

"I just wanted to know that I read your reports on the JP Incisdent with Biosyn and  Ingen. that it was brave of you to-" I stopped him right there, while i was  a child during the JP Incendent I told him that They where just co-written report and that it was that morphine addicitted bastard and my personal mentor Dr. Ian Malcom who shared with me his terrible experiences. that idiot Hammond got what he deserve and that their are still people like him in the world jsut bothers me. I am here to make sure that Drake doesn't do anything stupid, if this "new technolgy"  is going to "change" the world then it will be interesting to see it. I'm far too cynical form being so young. We lloked out of the plane as we saw the island, it was in the shape of a heart, maybe this won't turn out bad.here's hoping soemthign good will happen and I won't die.  we laneded as we where greeted by Vincent "Vin" Drake, the man was five ten, thick brown of sussppsion and under  scruenty you could say he looked like a well dressed devil with a sypantic eye sight. next to im was a beautiful petie Asain women, Alyson Nuu, she had a semtrical hair cut and inense eyes, like she wanted to warn us of dangers that where going to happen. If Only I listended m= to my gut, if only... then this story that i'm telling you wouldn't have had happend, to many  "if only"s not enough "truths".  We went into the darkness of the rain forrest and into  the factory.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

shrinking shall happen in chapter 2