- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An idea sparked by a picture of a freind with a pink pedi, and sexy sandals.

Kelly slid the woman the wad of folded bills. She'd worked tons of overtime to earn the money, and finally was going to indulge her wildest dreams. A small case was passed to her, and she quickly tucked it into her purse. Her heels clicking on the pavement, she rushed back to her car. She carefully placed her purse on the passenger seat, and started up the car.

Ever since the shrinking disease was released, she'd heard the rumors. People smaller than an inch. All the way down to size of grains of sand. Not microscopic, but very, very tiny. She pushed the pedal down, rushing to get home, where she could take off her high heels. She thought at first, she'd never get used to them, but now, it was like second nature. It made sense in a way. Any woman out in public had to wear heels. The gap between the heel and shoe, made it more likely that if she accidentally stepped near a tiny person, they'd survive. Less surface area. It was simple mathematics.
Still, it didn't save her in-laws, especially Phillip, her brother in law whose wife left him when he began shrinking. Jean & Mike practically disintegrated under her boots, when they'd reached an inch. Phil though... Phil's legs had been pulped by Kelly's sandal. He died screaming, begging for an end to his suffering. She did the noble thing. Then she masturbated 3 times after it was done. Todd thought she had diarrhea.
She rushed into the house, flipping off her heels, not caring where they landed. Her 3" husband should be in his special container this late. She removed the case from the purse, and rushed into her bedroom. Flipping on the light, she then opened the case. It looked...
Well it looked like a salt shaker. It looked like it was full, but it was so small. It was smaller than her husband, by at least an inch! She tried to focus, but she just couldn't make out anything. She put it down, and went in search of a magnifying lens.
Her daughter Marley had a couple. She used them to inspect the pedicures performed by her harem. Marley kept a dozen slaves, who's only task, was to paint her toenails whenever she wanted them done. She'd had them a while, and they were quite skilled in their jobs. Marley would have landscapes painted on her big toe, with details on her smaller nails. Once she had had a dozen roses done. Two on each big toe, and one on each of the rest.
Kelly sometimes borrowed them, for her own pedicures. She never had them do anything as detailed as Marley liked. Just simple coats and colors. She had a bright rosy pink right now, done just last Sunday when she had a day off. Marley kept the magnifying glass to inspect the job, and look for mistakes. Her friends had a little competition going over who's slaves gave the best pedicures. Marley liked to win, so she made sure the job was always perfect.
Finding what she needed in her daughter's room, she returned to her own. Carefully picking up the tiny shaker, she examined it under the lens. She couldn't help but gasp. It was real. Hundreds, thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of tiny people were inside the little shaker. She stroked her pink manicured nail down the tiny bottle. They were all hers. They were all going to die, but they were hers to do with as she wanted. She could feel herself getting wet, and thought about how big her pussy would seem to them, which only accelerated her getting horny. She patted herself down there, and whispered. "Soon, my pet. Soon."

She knew what she wanted to do first. Grabbing a pair of black 3" heeled sandals, she set them on the top of her dresser, close to eye level. She then tilted the shaker over the left shoe, and tapped it very gently, twice. She repeated her motions over the right shoe. She quickly brought up the lens, and saw at least 20 tiny specks on each sole of her sandals. She remembered buying these for the cruise she went on with her husband 5 years ago, before the disease had spread. She smiled a little. If she only knew then...
She carefully moved the shoes to the ground, near the edge of her bed. She sat down, and placed her toes, at the top of the heel of her right shoe. Slowly, she slid them forward, and down the ramp to where the incredibly tiny people waited. Waited to die under her toes. Waited to squish right in her sandal. She whispered harshly. "Run. Run from my fucking toes, you puny little shits!" She suddenly pushed her foot forward sliding her toes through the strap then went over her foot. She was rewarded with the feeling of tiny pops and crunches. It barely tickled her. But those tickles when straight up her leg, into her pussy, then up her spine, into her brain. Her left foot went directly in, not starting at the top of the heel. Tiny noises and tickles again tickled her cunt and brain at the same time. She strapped on the shoes, and picked up the shaker. She set it down on the ground before her painted toes. The shaker was indeed smaller than her heels. She could easily crush the thing under her one foot.
All those tiny lives, obliterated in one step. She almost lost her balance, but recovered. She bent over and carefully tipped the shaker onto its side, and placed her right foot on it. Kelly fought the urge to tramp down. To crush all them! UNDER! HER! FOOT! She threw herself down on the bed, pulled down her underwear, and thrust her fingers in her now almost dripping cunt.
Fingering herself rapidly, her juices started getting everywhere. The bed, her panties. She stopped, flipped over, and grabbed the shaker she left on the floor. Rolling over again, she put the tiny container right near the gaping maw of her cunt. She hoped that just one person in there saw her aching pussy, and knew what it was they were looking at. A raw, red, aching, hungry cunt. Not a pussy, but an organ ready for sex. Ready for orgasm. A vicious, hungry cunt. It wanted seed. But it would feed on whatever it wanted, and Kelly wanted to feed them to it. Wanted them to die in her. Under her. For her.
Four good shakes, and she could feel them. Her lips and clit, though coated with her fluids, were practically on fire with her need for pleasure. She got the dildo she'd bought every since her husband had become 2 feet tall, and rammed it in hard and fast. She lost herself in that moment, as her brain needed one thing then, and it shifted focus to achieving that goal. Moments later she was screaming, and watched her own cum squirted out of her, and all over the container.

Several moments later as she basked in the afterglow, feeling her lips twitch and convulse, she got more and more wicked ideas to try with the mites. She removed her sandals, kicked off her underwear, and went back to her daughter's room, carrying the shaker. She put the magnifying glass back where she found it, then turned to the closet. She found the calf length boots her daughter liked to wear. She unzipped the boots, and reached in her hand with the container as far as she could. She tapped it twice, in each boot, then zipped them up. All it would take is for her to mention these boots and Marley would wear them. She couldn't wait to ask her how they felt when she put them on. She looked at her special container again. She would definitely have to work more overtime soon.