- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second Update of the day! Everybody, I hope you enjoy your 4th of July weekend. If you're Canadian, hope you enjoyed your Canada Day. And if you're anything else, enjoy your upcoming weekend. -Tiny

Nathan's POV

Just... too... slow... Tripping, and rolling over, he looked up in time to see her big toe plant flat on him, pressing down on his very being. She began grinding him into the ground, thinking she was killing him. However, all it was doing, was embedding Nathan on her toe. So when she lifted her foot, and moved it back over to the couch, he sure enough came with it. And for some reason, unlike a normal person, Melody didn't check to see if he was dead. Instead, she appeared to just get lost once again in her show. Sometimes, Nathan hated Melody's TV addiction, including right now.

Melody's POV

Promptly squishing the bug under her toe, she was satisfied with just feeling it. So she felt no need to check, and she decided to just return to her show. She was now watching a part where the tiny person was hiding in a shoe. "Oh, you fool! Don't hide there, silly, that's where people put their feet. You're going to get crushed like that." And that's just what happened, which was in all honesty, pretty predictable. Of course, these types of shows weren't necessarily known for thinking outside of the box. Or caring, because they still made lots and lots of money.

Nathan's POV

Really? Really? I'm getting stuck under her foot again? Is this what my life has come to? Being stuck to somebody's foot. Like a piece of gum, or... a bug... Nathan sighed inwardly, unsure of what his next course of action would be. He wanted to eventually be able to get in contact with Melody. But with her thwarting him at every step of the way, it seemed rather impossible. Perhaps... Perhaps I can reach her ear, while she sleeps. And then, I can either wake her up, or wait for her to wake up. That would surely help! And so, for now, Nathan rested, sleeping to store up energy for his plan of tonight.

Melody's POV

Melody continued watching her show until she finished at 8. At that point, she had grown rather hungry, but rather than cooking, she simply ordered chinese delivery. And within thirty minutes, it was on her table, and ready to be eaten. She had ordered, Chicken Lo Mein, Crab Rangoons, and Pork Fried Rice. And since she was all alone, again she didn't mind eating like a pig. So it was no surprise that by the end of her meal, she hardly had any leftovers. But that was okay, she'd always be able to order more chinese if she really needed it.

She washed the dishes, all this time, still unaware of her friend stuck to her big toe. Then, after she washed the dishes, she used the washroom. With that, all she had to do now was brush her teeth, and slip into her PJs. Brushing her teeth didn't take long, especially considering she didn't usually floss. However, picking out pajamas was a bit of an issue. She had no clue what to wear, because she did have quite a few pairs of pajamas. Finally, she settled on the ones with the batman hoodie. Curling up in her bed, she read for about a half an hour, and then she fell asleep, none the wiser of what would take place at night.

Chapter End Notes:

I really need your input guys. Please leave a review on this chapter, letting me know if you want me to keep the story going with the unaware factor, or start a sequel following up with more of an aware setting. Until next week -Tiny