- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I just hope someone likes it.

I saw the Army arrive from the south and west. I was still about 600 feet tall, wrecking my way through the skyscrapers, and other buildings.  It was kinda fun thrusting the heels of my shoes through the buildings then watching them rip through concrete and stone like it was tissue paper. They were only about 35 feet tall right now, but that was going to change. I definitely wanted to try that again on bigger building when I was done with the Army.

I sauntered to the edge of city proper, and saw the tiny tanks and other missile launchers.  They were pretty serious to see if they could hurt me with them.  I honestly wasn’t sure I could handle them either at this size.  I mean I was pretty touch, because through all the crap I’d done, my nail polish hadn’t even chipped. Bullets and tear gas was one thing. Rockets and missiles are another.

***

I was leading the attack force from the front. I believed it was better for morale.  The men were pretty demoralized already.  Most of the officers had seen her cruelty and sadism.  She enjoyed hurting people. Savoring in her power over them.  Taunting them, making them beg, then denying them what she promised to do. Or not do.

She was still a human being, no matter how large she was.  And if we could curb her murderous impulses, or better yet, channel them into engaging her lusts only when and where the government told her to do it, well, then that would be better.

She must have noticed the forces approaching. How could she not?!? She started to head towards us, to either engage or to parlay.   I really hoped she had enough mind, enough reason, to do what we asked. She was a pretty enough gal.  Dressed to kill, quite literally. Nice dress, pretty nails, high heels. Like she’d been dressed to go to a wedding.  Since it was summer, maybe that had been the case.  Rumors though, she’d chosen this outfit on purpose. Especially her shoes. She’s done terrible, vicious things with those heels.

***

I stopped a good distance away from the major force. I was ready to show off. I wanted to show off!  These… things… needed to know I wasn’t just bigger than them. I was better! I was going to be everything to them. I had plans.  Their entire lives, from birth to death, was going to spent entertaining me, pleasuring me, dying for me.   They’d worship my shoes if I told them too. And they will.  They’ll obey, or they’ll die. It’s that simple now.

I wanted to wait a minute, to make sure they were going to talk first, shoot later.  I’d shown signs I was still pretty lucid, and not just a mindless force of destruction.  A smaller force did separate from the largest group. I guess it was the Army, but it could have been made up of the National Guard too. In fact, if it was from the west of the state, it should be.  They stopped and seemed to be waiting for me.  I saw the news helicopters waiting to cover the results. Good. This should be televised.  Let the whole world know, I was in charge now. This would let them know it. I started my way to the detatchment.

***

I called a halt, and wanted to see if she would approach. It would be a good sign my superiors said. It was a sign she could still reason. Still think rationally. It sounded logical, so I went with it.

The ground rumbled and shook for each step she took. It was odd how you could feel the impact of the heel, then the larger portion of her shoe. I took out a pair of binox, and looked closer.

Hmm. My wife has a pair of shoes just like those. One strap across her toes, another one starting around the middle of the strap across the toes, up the middle of her foot, where it split to form the strap around her ankle.  What did she call it? T-strap! That’s it. Wait. What? She stopped. She’s laughing?

Wait, she’s still coming closer, but she’s not…moving? What the fuck? Oh, shit! ohshit ohshit ohshit ohshit!  She’s fucking growing bigger!

She’s stopped. My GOD! Are those her toes?!?!

***

Nobody knows but me, but there’s this little ‘calculator’ in my head now. I know exactly how big I am, and how big I’ve gotten. My ‘multiplier’  was at 120. I just turned that little slider in my head up by a factor of 20. I really wanted to show off. I was kinda glad my clothes could grow with me.  These shoes were kinda sexy at normal size, but now, they were intimidating as hell!

My right foot, stopped just before the leading detachtment. I wiggled my toes a little. That would probably freak them out. Which is good, because I want them a little freaked out. I want them scared out of their tiny little brains. I want them good and ready to obey.

I was careful to move left foot to assume “the position”. Legs spread, and hands curled into fist, resting on my hips. I was in the position of power. I was above the little insect sized tanks now. I was above everything.  And everyone.

***

I was completely stunned. I couldn’t think. My mind was refusing to accept what my eyes were telling me I was seeing. Her shoe and toes, were massive. The sole… the sole of her open toed shoe was 50 feet tall, if it was an inch.  Her toes…my god… the big toe, resting barely 200 feet from my position, was a house. No, bigger! Like an 10 story building.  She was a walking mountain. Sunlight was glinting from the pink polish she wore. It was impossible! Yet my eyes said it was true.

I realized it was hopeless. I knew she could grow to any size she wanted. She wanted to wait for the right moment to let the world see what she could do. She was smart.  Smart enough to have planned this out. This confrontation was nothing more than a trap on her part. My only hope was that she would give my men a chance to surrender or run, before she decided to make an example of us.

***

I had the speech prepared. “I can’t hear you up here, army men, so I’m going tell you what you’re going to do. Surrender.  Surrender your lives, your futures. Pledge your lives to me… No, to my feet and shoes.  You gants aren’t worth being allowed above my ankles.  Beg to clean my sandals, paint my nails, and rub my feet. Beg to serve me for as long as I permit you to live.  Surrender any hope of ever being anything more than a toy to me.  Please me, and you’ll survive. Fail, and you’ll go squish. Which will probably amuse me too, just not as long.”

“To rest of the world watching, the same goes for you. If you think this is a big as I can get, well, you’d be wrong.  Test me and find out.  Or don’t. You’ll probably find out anyway.  From this moment on everyone, I own you all.  You’re all my property. The world and everything in it is mine to save or destroy as I wish.  As I grow, new demands will be met, or people will die. Cities will vanish under my toes.  Millions will suffer and perish in my rage, if I am not pleased.  Now, tiny army, I am thinking I would like to change the polish on my toes.  Maybe a cute purple, or a sky blue.  Yeah! Sky blue sounds good.  Get a few thousand of gallons of nail polish out here. I want them done within the hour.”

I wiggled my toes in anticipation of watching a few thousand specks trying to paint my 200 foot long big toe nails.  They could only fail at it, which would piss me off, and I’d have to get bigger.  I was going to have so much fun.

***

I surrendered. I called the Pentagon. “Sir, we need to get some sky blue nail polish out here. Now.”