- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

that's a wrap

Riley bent down and lifted the girl back up onto her palm. She clasped her hands together, sealing her captive in her strong grasp. Brooke was still shaking inside her makeshift cage, the light completely blacked out. Riley took a step, and Brooke's body was roughly tossed around. She moved her way to the front of the training room, and dropped the girl onto the floor at her feet next to a table with a roll of wrapping tape. She picked up the tape and got down to the floor.

"Look up." Riley ordered.

"I'm really disappointed. Really. I thought you could do better." Brooke could barely focus on her chastising voice.

"Honestly. That's embarrassing." She ripped out a long piece of tape. "And you really should know better, this is the basics of self control and you can't even do that." She pulled out her right foot and flexed her sole, and pushed the tiny girl against it with her free hand.

"I'm going to wrap my foot now. But you're getting wrapped with it." Brooke snapped back to attention. "I hope a trip back to my house stuck to my sole, maybe a day even, will make you think a bit." She pushed Brooke up to the top her foot, so that her toes were a nice distance on the top of her body, and started wrapping. When she was done, she gave her toes a nice squeeze. The feeling of Brooke squirming against her foot felt nice, and her warm body felt softer than just walking barefoot. She got up, the intense weight of her body balancing its entire weight on her feet as her toes gripped against the mat - forcing a new level of stress against Brooke's body. How was she not dead? This entire time, after all that, how is she not dead?

Riley took a step, and Brooke's body was suddenly wracked with incredible pain as Riley's arch raised. Suddenly, the entire foot lifted and slowly slammed onto the floor with incredible force, flattening her body as much as it possibly could, yet still keeping painful form. Riley was just walking, but every step she took had a bit of aggressive stomp - it's just how she walked, especially when she was angry. She approached her sneakers, and sat down, flexing her foot out she picked up her sneaker and moved it towards her sole. Her toes gripping the top and giving Brooke an early peek of the musky smell of the shoes of a girl who almost exclusively never wears socks. Brooke was fprced against the sticky surface as she was lead to the front of the shoe, trapped between Riley's rough sole and the moist shoe floor. The air was humid and had a sweaty, musky smell. She wanted to get out. She had to get out. Instead the toes above her forced her down as they got comfortable with their new toy. Riley slammed on her other shoe, and got up, her weight adjusting again on her feet. Riley felt the tiny lump, squirming inside her prison, and gave a few kicks to get her foot settled with her captive.

"Yep. That's gonna teach her." And she began home. Tomorrow she was going to step up the ante, and Brooke had better be ready. It was going to be a while until Brooke could be ready for the world at her size, and she was going to have to work through the pain. Riley was not going to let up. Ever.