- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry.

"Alright. Let's do something else." Brooke felt the ground shake as Riley took a step forward, looming above her, her foot raising. Brooke winced, she couldn't dodge this one. Nothing. She opened her eyes and instead of a rocketing sole she saw Riley point her foot towards her. "Let's see what you can do under pressure." Riley slowly lowered her foot down, her looming big toe going right for Brooke's face. Brooke couldn't do anything but stare as the rough mat worn toe game down and forced itself onto her and jam her head sideways as Riley rested her foot on her entire body. "Alright. Get up." 

Brooke forced her head back forward, but she was met with the rough sole of the toe now forcing its rugged strength against her. She tried to grab her hands back up, but her arms were forced down. 

"Fine." The big toe scraped against her face as it moved to the side - making way as her smaller second toe shifted its weight and took its place as the third toe slammed her right arm down. "Other toes now, this should be easier."
It wasn't. Brooke struggled and squirmed but she couldn't do a thing against the overwhelming power of a well trained black belt's foot using its immense strength to weigh a two inch girl onto the floor. Riley and Brooke had trained the exact same amount of time with the exact same master, and were about equal skill level, but this was not an equal situation.

"I'll give you one thing, you sure can take a lot of punishment." Riley relieved her pressure. "But that doesn't mean a thing if you're not going to be able to resist the easy stuff." She lifted her foot and moved slid it out of the way. She bent over and picked the tiny girl up, lifting her and clenching her fist around her. Brooke groaned as her body was tightly compressed from all sides by overwhelming strength, she could barely breathe. "Time for the mental stuff. We've never done this, but as your new master I think you should learn some self control." She got down on the floor and moved Riley in front of her with her palm. "Physical hurts, but you seem to be in control of your head. Let's see if that's true." She lowered a single finger down to Brooke's chest. Brooke was confused as Riley's face grew soft, and she felt Riley's cold pointer finger stroke down her body, down to...

Oh God. Riley's finger touched between her legs, and she felt the rough finger tap against her slit.

"Focus." Riley started stroking against her. Brooke immediately shot her hands to push against the invading finger but had them forced back with the middle finger and thumb. She was helpless.

"Eyes on me. Don't give in." Riley kept stroking, and Brooke started to grow moist.

"Uh huh. Already wet. Focus." Riley ordered. But Brooke couldn't resist a feeling of pleasure as the finger prodded against her. Suddenly the tip started digging into her. A few moments ago she was being pounded ruthlessly beneath her feet, but now Riley was forcing her to enjoy something she knew she shouldn't. Brooke knew if she came Riley would make sure she would regret it.

"Focus. Sheesh." Brooke's face looked dazed. Riley was both content and disappointed, Brooke couldn't even resist her basic instincts. She didn't like her like that, and she wasn't doing this she wanted to, but if she's going to survive she's going to have to focus.

"You know, you haven't talked this entire time. A little shy?" Riley teased. "Come on. Talk."

She never thought of Riley like that. She still didn't think of Riley like that. But she couldn't resist. She wanted her to talk? Brooke tried to move her mouth open but as soon as she did she felt the finger push in deep and instead of a word she gave a loud moan.

"That's not talking. Does that sound like talking? You better not actually like this." Riley couldn't do a thing about how she felt. Riley smiled, as soon as she saw Brooke's little mouth open she gave her finger a quick push and forced another moan. Nothing wrong with a bit of humiliation, right?

"Come on. Stop making all these sounds and talk!" Brooke wanted to scream.

"Riley-" she gasped. "Riley what?" Riley teased.

"Riley stop-" Another moan. "The first two words and you want me to stop? No can do. Can't just run away from the problem and asked it to 'stop'" Riley chuckled, forcing another pant with another push.

Brooke would rather be beaten again then be so humiliated. Her heart began to grow lighter.

"Oh no." She gasped. Her body erupted with vibrations.

"Come on. DON'T." Riley shouted as she felt the tiny body start to convulse.
Brooke's vision went dizzy and she felt like she was about to faint, and just like that, it was over.

Riley shook her head.

"Nope. That's just not gonna do."