- Text Size +

About a week had passed since Mary’s apotheosis.  The world had been transformed by her growth more than any other event in history.  Entire cities had been wiped off the face of the Earth and with them, millions of people.  Humanity had never known terror like this in its history.

Mary, on the other hand, was having the time of her life.  She was free from the constraints of human society – free to do as she wished with the bugs that now fled before her.  In the week since her ascension, she had discarded her inhibitions and made many startling discoveries about herself and her… appetites.

One of the most surprising things she discovered was that, by focusing, she could control her exact size.  Sure, she had felt a rush of unfathomable power at 16 kilometres, but there was something more intimate about her current size of 400 metres.  She could see individual tinies scurry for their lives as she approached a new, untouched, city.  She was brimming with excitement.

Today was the deadline she had set for her new subjects to provide her with a replacement outfit for the one that had been soaked one week ago.  She had long since stripped out of those soaked rags and had spent a week in nothing but her boots and her matching red bra and panties.  She briefly thought back to how she had casually thrown her wet clothes over several towns when she was still 16 kilometres tall.  Her lips formed a wry smile as she pondered how many tiny lives she had snuffed out just by getting changed.

A small explosion brought Mary back to reality.  She had just stepped on a petrol station, which had promptly gone up in flames.  The ensuing fireball had demolished several buildings but had not even managed to singe Mary’s boots.  This was another of her wonderful discoveries – she was impervious to harm.  Much to the horror of the militaries of the world who had assailed her in the past week, nothing was able to destroy so much as a hair on her body.  This invulnerability also seemed to extend to her clothes, as her boots had been subjected to more than one nuclear blast, with no effect.

The Chinese colossus idly tipped over a few buildings with her hands as she walked.  To her, it was nothing more than the motion of brushing against some waist-high buildings.  The structures tumbled to the ground, vomiting out rubble and furniture onto the streets below.  Few people died compared to her previous exploits.  Mary had ordered that every man, woman, and child in the city was to wait for her in the central square.  Anyone who died now was simply a disobedient slave who deserved no mercy.

Mary approached the square where many of the citizens of the city were gathered.  She instantly fell in love with what she saw.  It was a shiny black low-cut cat suit that ended in a skirt.  A corset rounded up the middle of the outfit.  It was exactly what she had asked for.  Well… almost.  She had originally wanted something in leather, but the tinies had the wherewithal to tell her that it simply wasn’t feasible to make something her size out of leather.  It made sense, she supposed, but that didn’t stop her from taking the bad news out on the inhabitants of several cities.  

Of course, all that was in the past now (for her anyway) and she couldn’t wait to get into her new clothes.  She stomped into the square where the cat suit was laid out, crushing cars and more than a few people along the way.  Some insect on a stage was yammering to her through a megaphone.  Pointless drivel about how hard they had worked on this thing and how they hoped it pleased her.  Mary was too busy trying to put her new outfit on to care.

She reached her arm into one of the sleeves, only to have it chafe uncomfortably against the material.  Mary had never actually worn a latex outfit before, despite wanting to for a long time.  The brows furrowed in frustration as she wrestled with the top, trying every which way to put it on.  She stumbled a bit back and forth, crushing even more people under the massive platform boots.  Some of the people below wanted desperately to run for their lives, but they had seen what Mary was likely to do to them if they tried…

Mary was getting really annoyed now.  “Did those idiots make this thing too small?”  She muttered to herself.  The crowd below grew increasingly anxious at her agitated state.  The gargantuan woman standing in front of them was a force of nature at the best of times – nobody wanted to see her angry.  She closed her eyes and shrunk a few metres and tried again to get the top on.  Still no luck.

“Maybe I need some sort of oil or something.”  She thought.  “But where the hell am I going to get that much lube at this size?”

She looked down at the ants gathered at her feet and had a wicked idea.  Mary gracefully bent down and plucked up the tiny droning on through the megaphone.  The crowd held its breath as it feared what was about to happen.  She looked at her little captive, an elderly man, probably the mayor or something.

“I always hated politicians.”  Mary said casually.  

She brought the tiny man to her chest and crushed him against one of her breasts.  His body turned into a crimson splotch which Mary rubbed his remains over her smooth skin.  “This could work.”  She thought.

With a cruel smile she reached down towards the crowd with both hands and scooped up about a hundred people in each palm.  She brought them up to her chest and tummy.  Dozens of people were crushed to death as the mass of their fellow man pushed them against Mary’s fingers.  They were the lucky ones.  The others who survived suffered broken bones and suffocations as they wailed in ghastly pain.

For a moment, Mary stood there, savouring the screams of agony coming from the doomed people in her hands.  The tinies at her feet added to the symphony as they realized what she intended to do with them.  They started to panic and run from her.  “Hah, they still think they can get away from me.”  She thought.  “This will be fun.”

Mary quivered with anticipation as she brought her hands closer to her body.  She slowly tipped her palms towards herself and pressed them against her abdomen and chest.  Their screams grew louder, but were suddenly snuffed out as her hands pressed against her skin.  She could feel the brief struggles of individual people before their bodies were mashed into red paste against her.  The sensation was something akin to being ticked with feathers, but far more pleasurable.

She started to rub the bloody remains across her body, like a video game barbarian donning war paint before a battle.  Her alabaster skin was soon dyed crimson with the blood and viscera of hundreds of people.  But it was not enough.  She needed more if she was going to fit into her new clothes – she would have to be covered in it.

By now, the crowd below had broken down into complete anarchy as they tried to escape Mary’s predations.  They trampled over each other in a futile attempt to flee.  They weren’t getting anywhere fast, but Mary knew she had to do something before they dispersed.

With barely any hesitation, Mary leapt into the air towards the fleeing horde.  Her shadow eclipsed the main body of the terrified crowd.  People looked up in amazement and confusion as they ran.  For most of them, it was the last thing they ever saw.  

The colossal woman landed with a deafening thump amidst the townsfolk.  Thousands were crushed instantly beneath her taught tummy and generous breasts.  Mary slid forward with the momentum of her jump, her head ploughing into a row of nearby buildings like a massive bulldozer.  Had she been a normal person she might have felt pain or discomfort from her little stunt, but she was not a normal person. 

A cruel, high-pitched laugh reverberated throughout the city as Mary rolled onto her side to examine the result of her handiwork.  It had gone of exactly as she’d hoped.  The front of her body was covered entirely in red splotches.  Her skin now matched her underwear.  Mary rolled onto her back, crushing even more of the fleeing insects against her shapely figure.  She rolled back and forth like a child playing in the grass, hoping to get even coverage.

To the people below, it was as if an avalanche of pale flesh was bearing down towards them.  Men pushed each other out of the way in the vain hope of outrunning their doom.  Mothers clutched their children as they realized that they had only seconds to live.  Screams of terror mingled with cries of despair and the rumbles and crunches of Mary’s movement.  But Mary was not done yet.

She reached out with her hands and pawed wildly at the retreating crowd.  Even without trying too hard, she managed to grab up hundreds of people.  Without a thought, she slathered them all over her body as if applying sunscreen at the beach.  Her slow, sensual, movements belied the havoc she was wreaking and the deaths she was causing.  In Mary’s mind, there was almost something erotic about using so many people for her own convenience.

After almost twenty minutes of carnage, what few people who managed to escape had dispersed into the city.  Mary stood up and found a glass-clad building to use as a mirror.  She tore the hip-high structure from the ground with her hands and looked at her reflection.  The goddess couldn’t help but laugh.  She looked every bit like an extra from a cheesy B-horror movie.  She was drenched, head-to-toe, in gore.

“Well, I hope this washes out.”  She quipped to herself.

She then saw her new outfit and remembered why she had done this.  With a flick of her arms, she tossed her impromptu mirror off in the direction the crowd had fled in.  It landed with a catastrophic crash some distance away.  Mary thought she heard a new bout of screaming in the distance, but she didn’t care about that right now.

She sauntered over to her cat suit and picked it up.  She gave it a few whacks to dust it before trying to put it on again.  It slid over her like the gentle embrace of a lover.  She smiled contentedly as she did the buckles on the corset.

“See?”  She asked rhetorically as she looked down at herself.  “You tinies didn’t die for nothing.  Doesn’t it feel good to serve your new Goddess?”

She chuckled to herself as she started to grow again.  This city had served its purpose and now she had no need of it.  As she soared in height, her boots reduced the city into footprints.  Nothing and no one survived.  Once she reached her preferred height of 16 kilometres, Mary felt a sensation that had been oddly absent since her apotheosis.

She was hungry.