- Text Size +
* * * * *

ISLA UTGARD, ARGENTINA
10 MARCH, 1943
(2:00 A.M./UTC-3)

Wolfgang Keller looked up at the identical twin sisters who had become the leaders of the female contingent of gigantized Prussian volunteers.

"Helga! Ilsa! Return to your dormitory. Sofort! We will deal with this intruder."

"Nein, Herr Keller!' replied Helga: "Not at the expense of our ducks."

"Ja!" added Ilsa: "They are our only source of food. At least, until we return to Germany. Let us deal with dies hure! We overpowered her, once, und we can do so, again."

Keller finally lost what was left of his composure, altogether.

"I have had enough of you disobedient wenches. Flammenwerfers! Zi ihren FuBen zielen...und feuer!* "

The flamethrowing Waffen-SS troopers did not hesitate in the slightest to carry out their orders. Which, of course, resulted in the fifty blonde giantesses shrieking--and jumping backwards--as one. That, in turn, led to the greatest of ironies. Kaikala, having been momentarily forgotten about, saw a chance to aid her recent captors...and took it.

She immediately charged forward, dove into the air, and belly-flopped down upon the flamethrower unit. Crushing them into a bloody pulp beneath her chest and stomach!!

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed at the brief-but-painful ignition of the napalm in their tanks (prior to the flames being extinguished by lack of oxygen). Helga then looked at Ilsa who nodded. Whereupon the former looked at her fellow giantesses and shouted:

"Sehr gut! If we are no longer allowed to dine on giant ducks, we will make do mit...kleine Manner!"

Whereupon, all fifty of the buxom blonde giantesses charged forward. Jubilantly yelling at the top of their lungs...and with eager grins upon their faces.

Naturally, Keller ordered all the remaining troopers to open fire with their rifles and burp guns. But, as with the much-taller Kaikala, their bullets proved more annoying than lethal. Consequently, the brown-shirted troopers lost all courage and scattered like mice before a titanic cat! Among those not so initially fortunate, however, was the Gestapo agent, himself.

Ilsa grabbed him up in her right hand. Clenching him so tightly, he could barely breathe! Let alone, aim his Luger at either of her tremendous eyes.

"Helga! Was sollen wir mit diesem zu tun?"

Her sister's answering smile was positively chilling.

"Remember how Mama taught us to share the last piece of salt water taffy, every time her batches turned out to be odd-numbered?"

Keller, upon hearing this, instantly started screaming as loud as he could. And, he was still screaming right up until the moment he was torn in half at the waist! With Ilsa swallowing his head and upper torso; and Helga, both his legs...without even bothering to pretend they were a wishbone.

Meanwhile, over in Laboratory A, Vasco Gonsalves had decided to add to the confusion already running rampant by flipping the master release switch on all the cages housing the gigantized guinea pigs! He was interrupted, however, by the crashing open of the white double doors...and the brandishing of the silenced grease guns held by Commando Team Able.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
* "Aim at their feet...and fire!"

"...kleine Manner: "little men."

"What shall we do with this one?"