- Text Size +
* * * * *

In carrying out Professor Kraus' orders, a contingent of Waffen SS guards injected Kaikala's left heel with scopolamine!

As Kraus had explained it to Keller, shortly after Gonsalves had been more violently rendered unconscious: "That drug is well established as a means of counteracting the normal effects of muscarinic acid. The fact that it shrank Frau Herrera, after it first knocked her out, confirms my growing belief that the supra-normal gigantism, induced by the spores of our mushrooms, is part and parcel of the muscarine within them!"

In any event, she was merely her "normal" height, of seven feet, when most of the guards carried her off to the lab. Whereupon, the remaining two guards dragged Gonsalves into the warehouse. His wrists and ankles bound with black electrician's tape, and his mouth similarly gagged. It was only after they left, that some of the blonde Prussian giantesses shyly crawled forward on their hands and knees.

This was understandable when one stops to consider that not only were most of these girls still virgins, at the time they were first recruited from the Hitler Youth Movement for this research project. They had also been kept sexually segregated from their male counterparts on purpose!

In other words; practically all of these giantesses had never seen a "little" man so up close before. Let alone, one that had been left in their (hopefully) tender care.

The one called Ilsa was the first to pick him up...by his feet.

["Look at him, girls. Doesn't he look like a sausage, hanging like this?"]

Her twin sister, Helga, giggled.

["Yes! The kind of sausage I wish we could see in the boys' dormitory."]

The other forty-eight giantesses tittered at the half-serious shock that appeared on Ilsa's face.

["Shame on you. You little hussy!"]

["Oh, stop being such a prude, Ilsa. You are just as anxious as the rest of us for Herr Professor to find a cure for the boys' comas! If only because we could finally ease our 'tension,' while simultaneously helping him to test the...limits...of our enhanced bodies."]

["I don't know, Helga. For a non-Prussian, this little one is kind of cute! Which makes me wonder about his 'sausage?' "]

Now, it was Helga's turn to half-seriously gasp.

["And you called ME a hussy!"]

["Well, you did just tell me to stop being a prude. What better way for me to do that than to conduct some 'research' with this man?"]

Whereupon, she dropped him into the palm of her left hand. Thereby freeing her right hand to delicately finger the belt of his trousers. Though, of course, at her present size, that adverb was a relative term. As her right index fingernail was now of such strength and density that it caught on his belt buckle!

Thereby dragging his trousers down to his knees, as a result.

That, in turn, increased the tittering of the other forty-nine giantesses to such a volume that they had to cover each of their mouths with both hands. Thereby emboldening Ilsa into deliberately using the same technique on Gonsalves' shirt. And, once she had exposed his swarthy hairy chest, she pursed her lips together; bent her head forward; and...

...simulated what Americans called a "Bronx cheer" upon it.*

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
*Bronx cheer: New York City equivalent of the Cockney "raspberry tart." In both cases, it's the vocal simulation of broken wind. ;-)