- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
OK! All you lurkers have been (silently) demanding it. So, I'm finally going to supply it. After eight chapters of prolonged suspense, now comes...the fan service!!!
* * * * *

LAKE NAHUEL HUAPI
8 MARCH, 1943
(11:00 P.M./UTC-3)

Naturally, it was Kaikala (with her giant-sized eyes) who saw the island, first. Roughly a hundred yards to their east. So, after making sure there were no other Nahuelitos coming to scavenge the corpse of the one she had just beheaded, she tread water with her left arm while putting Gonsalves atop her own head with her right hand. That way, she would have both arms free for dog-paddling to that nearby island.

She crawled ashore, ten minutes later. At which point, she lifted Gonsalves off her head with left hand while bracing herself with her right arm.

"Eres tu bien, mi poquito?* "

The bounty hunter smiled up at her and nodded.

"Sih, obrigado."

He then added that she should shrink back down to her normal size so they could find a nice hiding place in which to get some sleep. But, the soaking wet giantess shook her head. She replied that she was too tired, right at that moment, to go to all that trouble. Whereupon, she put Gonsalves down on the sand, so she could curl up into a fetal position, once more, and...

...promptly fell fast asleep.

Gonsalves initially smiled at how beautiful she looked like that. It was the on-set of his shivering, however, that drove home the realization that he needed to build some kind of campfire, right away. If only to dry out his own clothes! So, he collected the necessary twigs and branches and arranged them in the proper sequence, Whereupon, he reached up toward his head...

...and removed the toupee he had custom-made of Goan water buffalo hair, ten years earlier!

From this, he removed a set of lock picks with which he similarly removed the handcuffs that would otherwise make it impossible for him to strip down to his boxer shorts. And, once he had accomplished the latter, he removed his Swiss army knife from the right-hand lapel pocket of his shirt. One facet of which he used as a flint for starting the campfire. After that, he used another facet of the pocket knife to field strip his Browning Hi-power in order to make sure there had been no irreparable water damage. Once he had ascertained there was no such damage, he put the semi-automatic pistol back in its holster before placing the whole gun belt just beyond his spread-out clothes (so there would be no accidental detonation of the bullets).

He had no way of knowing when he fell asleep, himself. But, he did know what had awakened him. The sound of underbrush being broken by something heavy. More than one somethings, in fact.

And they were coming straight towards this beach!

He got back into his clothes, and re-fastened his gunbelt, as fast as possible. He then ran back to the beach to wake up Kaikala. Unfortunately, someone had already beaten him to her. And, he skidded to a halt as he saw who that someone was.

There was one barefoot blonde woman wearing a white smock, a black skirt, and steel-rimmed spectacles. Flanking her were two men in brown uniforms toting flame throwers on their backs (and swastika armbands on their sleeves). And, standing between them and Kaikala...

...were fifteen giantesses with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Despite everything he had been through in the last three days, Gonsalves almost could not believe it. Each of those giantesses were just as barefoot as the normal-sized woman. But, they were also only half the size of Kaikala. And, compared to her, they were fully clothed. Although, in truth, their ensembles looked more like pink moth-eaten versions of the outfits worn by female ice skaters during the Winter Olympics!

He was snapped out of this reverie by something the normal-sized woman said.

"Flamenwerfer! Schnell!"

Whereupon, one of the brown-clad guards sprayed a short burst of ignited napalm at Kaikala's right posterial cheek.

The naked giantess instantly sprang to her feet! Both hands instinctively going to the injured spot on her rear end, while she danced around, shrieking in pain. And, the only thing that made her stop dancing was the giggling she heard all around her.

It was the blonde giantesses who were giggling. And, they did not stop giggling until the normal-sized woman barked another command in German. This one, directly upward to them. Whereupon, she looked at Kaikala and said:

"Benevenuto a Isla Utgard, signorina. You are now a prisoner of the Third Reich."

This was followed by a third command in German. Which, in turn, led to Kaikala being tackled to the ground by the blonde giantesses! All of whom dog-piled on top of her, before ultimately lifting her bodily above them. And, it was in this fashion that the whole assorted group began marching inland.

Leaving the guilt-ridden Gonsalves little choice but to follow silently (and helplessly) in their wake.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
* "Are you all right, little one?"