- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kayla's mom is completely unaware of the tiny man in her pants. Will she ever find out?

I woke up with the world shifting around me. Kayla's mom was waking up. She stirred around for a bit, and the walls around me stretched and bent around me. I was soon met by an immediate descent. I was still in her panties, but was on the ground. She was changing clothes. I looked up at her, and saw her looking directly at me. Her gigantic hand reached down and picked me up.

"What kind of bug are you...?" She asked. "I can't find my glasses. So you think you can get away with staying in my panties? Bugs like that get punished. She placed me on the floor, and lifted her foot over me.

Ugh, I may as well be a bug," I muttered as I began to sprint away from her amazingly large foot. I managed to avoid footfall after footfall until I begame exhausted. When her next footfall descended on me, it stopped a, inch above me.

"Actually, I have a better idea..." she sneered. She picked me up, and layed in bed. She was completely naked. Much to my surprise, she began to spread her legs.

"Oh, God," I thought. She immediately shoved me deep into her cavernous vagina. Her soft moans of pleasure echoed throughout the walls of her pussy. I tried to escape, but the walls closed in on me before I could even move. I went from a toy to a buttplug. From a buttplug to a slave. Finally from a slave to a sex slave. Is this heaven or hell? I am at the mercy of a multitude of beautiful women, but they are doing terrible things to me! I have absolutely no idea what to think about this.

 

 

Kayla's mom took her merry time getting dressed, knowing there was a "bug" in her vagina. She went out on a shopping spree. Ever step she took grinded me against the opposite wall. One thing I've noticed through all of this is that everything seems to go my way to an extent. If I need something to happen in order for me to make life easier with the girls it happens, but any attempts to stop what the girls do to me is a waste of energy. Another thing is why has no one noticed I'm missing yet? My parents would be absolutely heartbroken if I went missing. Nothing made sense. I would just have to ride it out.

Every chance Kayla's mom got, she crossed her legs. This absolutely hurt like Hell. Once or twice some juices would hit me like a monsoon. I tried ky hardest not to consume any. I could tell she had trouble pretending I wasn't in her pussy. She would constantly walk to a private area, let all of her pleasure out, and continue her day.

 

 

After six horrific hours, I was finally pulled out of her pussy. She pulled me out into what looked like a window.

"Since you survived and pleased me throughout the day, I will let you live. She safely dropped me into a flower pot outside. After an hour or so, Kayla came out and looked for me. I frantically waved my arms until she found me.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"My mom always drops bugs out here if she decides to let them live. I knew she would mistake you for a bug, but the chance of her letting you live was risky," she said as she held up a pair of glasses.

"Y-you diabolical sonofa-" she interrupted me as she lifted her hand up, threatening to squish me.

"What wers you going to say?" Kayla asked.

"U-uh, n-n-nothing?" I gulped.

"That's what I thought. Now I need to go eat dinner, then I'm heading off to bed early. Tomorrow is when the real fun starts," she giggled. I gulped at my future torture. I was placed in between her adequately sized breasts, probably c-cup. I stayed in her breasts all day, even when she went to bed. I dozed off to sleep without any thoughts about the day. I decided to put it all behind me.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, sorry for all the short chapters. Making long chapters isn't something I'm the best at doing.