- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next up, Kayla.

Kayla loomed over me, thinking of the possibilities. Her devilish smile beamed down at me. Soon she layed down on the bed, placing her feet near me.

"Massage my heels," she demanded. My body still ached quite a lot, but as Maeghan said my body should heal much much faster than a person at normal size. I walked over to her gorgeous heel. I could tell that she kept every single aspect of her hody in great condition. Her heel was soft, and silky smooth. I placed both hands on her heel, and began to rub. She let out several moans of pleasure, and smiled at me. "You're a damn good massager, but let's move on to something else." Kayla purred as she stood up in front of me. "How about we play a game? If you win then you get to do one thing, and it can be anything. If I win, then I'm going to... "relocate you."

"I don't have much of a choice do I?" I asked.

"Nope, now let me explain how this game works. I'm going to hide this quarter somewhere on my body. If you find it before time runs out, then you win!" Kayla explained.

"What did you mean by "relocate me?" I questioned whilst turning away so she could place the coin.

"You'll just have to see. It's a surprise," she responded as she layed down on the bed. She placed me on her stomache, and set a timer on her watch. "You have 3 minutes. Go!"

"3 minutes!?" I exclaimed.

"Yep, better get to it."

I quickly began searching. I crawled up to her chest, examined her cleavage, hut found nothing. I figured she woild pull some kind of magic coin-trick BS with me, so I checked her ear. No luck. I quickly ran down her stomache and checked her pockets, feet, and even armpits. Nothing. I had nowhere else to look, so I turned to my final option. Her... "land down under," to put it gently. I walked up to her pants seam, and turned to her.

"One minute left," she giggled. I sighed in response, I dived into her skinny jeans, and soon into her underwear. She was monstrously giggling outside. I searched the entirety of her pants, but found nothing. "30 seconds." I sighed, covered my eyes, and reached into her pussy. She jolted quickly, and moaned seconds later. Unfortunately, I found nothing. I quickly climbed out of her pants, and started to frantically search, but as soon as I began, she stopped me. "Time's up," she said as she wrapped her fingers around me. "I want to try a little... experiment with you." Kayla laughed as she walked out of her room with me.

She walked down the hallway into a different room. It seemed to be another bedroom. She sneakily walked around until she reached a dresser. There was a room connected to the bedroom we were in, presumably a bathroom. There was a loud roar of running water and steam erupting from the room. Kayla opened up the drawer, and pulled out a pair of panties. I gulped. She dropped me inside the panties, and neatly placed me back in the drawer. I tried to escape, but I was achjng so much from Kayla's game and massaging her feet. Soon the drawer open, and, who I assumed was Kayla's mom was standing there, completely naked. By God she was absolutely gorgeous. She had stunning curves, huge breasts, and distinguishing features. I only managed to catch a glimpse of her, but soon enough, she lifted the panties into the air, and put the on, with me in them. I screamed for her to notice, but had no luck. I was soon placed directly up against her pussy. She kept it well managed as well. I see where Kayla gets her fashionista attitude from.

I was stuck in her pants for the rest of the day. What absolutely killed me was when she crossed her legs. She would not only crush me, but almost completely crammed me into her swelteringly warm pussy. I gave up on trying to get Kayla's mom to notice me. Her pants and underwear were way too tight to escape from, so I made myself comfortabl3, as I do in most of my situations. If you're stuck with something, then try and make it enjoyable. Being trapped in a woman's nether regions isn't THAT bad.

 

 

Soon enough, it was time for bed. I could tell that my new captor had sime suspicions about what was going on in her junk, but never payed it any mind. She would constantly adjust herself, and scratch the outside of the underwear. After several minutes of gathering myself, I dozed off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Here is the highly demanded MILF action you all have been demanding! There is more to come!