- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

On with the second day with Maeghan! It's time for school!

I woke up in pain. My back was aching and my head was pounding. Sleeping inside someone's asshole isn't exactly the most ideal sleeping location. Minutes after I woke up, the walls around me condensed, and flung me out of my prison. I found myself in the hands of Maeghan once again. It was very early morning, in fact it was very early. The clock behind Maeghan read 6:30pm. I tried to get a better grasp of the situation, but I was soon descended downwards until everything was white.

"Time for school..." I heard Maeghan chuckle above me. Just as I looked up, I saw a gigantic foot descending towards me, and fast. I quickly ran towards the centre of what I assumed to be a sock, hoping to be saved by the arch of her sole. Luckily enough, she wasn't flat-footed, so I fit pefectly. Her sole was war and comforting, however the smell of her socks were not as pleasant. "I know you stare at my feet in science class, so it's time you got closer to them you little freak!" "Freak." This was coming from the same woman who stripped naked, lubed me, and shoved me up her ass last night.

I tried to respond, but I was only muffled by her sole. The sock soon shifted, and darkened. By the intense addition to the already overwhelming stench, I could tell she was putting her shoes on. The area around me began to quickly rock back and forth until it turned into an upward and downward motion before finally ending. A large roar of noise was coming from outside the shoe, but was way too muffled to hear. I could only assume we were on the bus to school. I relaxed, and examined the situation I was in. A guy stuck in a girl he's had a crush on for quite a while, has a foot fetish, and is trapped in said girl's shoe. I hesitated at first, dreading over a possible punishment, but after some careful consideration I decided to take it slow. I planted a few gentle kisses on her sole, and soon I began to slowly lick her sole.

 

 

Several hours went by, and I was still trapped in her shoe. I kept worshipping her sole until eventually I felt the shoe shift rapidly, and the words "GYM class is now in session!" Being shouted several times outside my prison. I prayed for a simple gym day, but got quite the opposite. The first exercise was a 1-mile run, which already made her feet stink and sweat more than I could handle.The next few exercises were too muffled to hear announced, but had very little movement. The next exercises were a few leg warm-ups, which made me nauseous beyond comprehension. I eventually passed out from the immense workouts and horrible, putrid stench.

 

 

Once gym ended it was time for lunch. I ran to the lunch table, and found the girls sitting atbthe same table. I quickly ran over and joined them.

"So, Cora, how did you enjoy having a 3 day slave?" Trinity asked.

"Oh, uh, I didn't really treat him like a slave," Cora replied.

"You see Cora, that's where you go wrong. You need to be a bit meaner than that sometimes," Kayla stated.

"What about you, Maeghan?" Trinity asked.

"I had some... "fun" with him last night," I giggled. "He's in my shoe right now, and he's been in there all day!"

"Is he okay? Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Haleigh asked with a worried expression.

"It's fine, I can feel him squirm beneath my sole from time-to-time," I blushed at the power I had over Scott.

"Who gets him next Trinity?" Elizabeth interrupted.

"My God Elizabeth, you'll get your turn soon! I haven't seen you this impatient since tryouts," Trinity replied, becomimg frustrated with Elizabeth. "Remember, Maeghan, we need him back by 6:30 tomorrow evening."

"I know," I confirmed. We all finished our lunches, soon after the bell for the next class rang. I went to my locker, grabbed my books, and walked to class. It would be hard for anyone to believe I had an inch-tall student in my sock, and he was all mine to control.

 

 

I woke up where I was before, inside my goddess's sock. I could tell it was in the middle of class since I could only hear one muffled voice outside. My shoe was constantly bobbing up and down. I instantly remembered that Maeghan would always wiggle her feet during class. I don't exactly know why, but it was so damn arousing when she did. Just the memories were starting to bring back the erection from earlier when I was worshipping her soles. I took my mind off of Maeghan's feet to trh and pinpoint which class we were in. I wiggled my way to the side of Maeghan's shoe, and pressed my ear up against the in-sole of her shoe, and listened. I could hear what soundied like a lecture about nuclear fusion and  super novas. Science class. This was the only class I had with Maeghan, so I listened carefully for a role call. Eventually the teacher did call a roll call, but I did not hear my name at all. This was odd, I'm one of her favourite students, she wouldn't forget me. So why did she not call my name? I shook the thought as we began to move once again. It was the final period of the day. Mid-way through class, I heard Maeghan ask if she could go to the bathroom. The world around me rocked until the shoe was removed along with the sock. I found myself in Maeghan's massive lap. We were in a bathroom stall, luckily enough Maeghan didn't have her pants off, just her shoe. Her leg bent around and upwards until it was in her lap. She picked me up, and pinned me to the sole of her foot. I squirmed for freedom,  but only pleased her with my ticklish attempts. She started to roll me up and down her sole, tickling her even more to the point where she couldn't hold back a laugh.

Someone entered the bathroom, and I was immediately plunged back into my sock prison. The world around me shook, and we were back in class. The day resumed normally, and Maeghan returned home. Not a lot happened once Maeghan got home. In fact, I actually stayed in her sock for the majority of the day. I assumed the entire day was going to be spent in her sphincter, but apparently not. Once nighttime rolled around, I was pulled out of my sock, and placed in her soft pair of pajama pants. I wasn't IN her butt this time, but I was still between her cheeks. I quickly became acustomed to my new bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

The final day with Maeghan is next!