- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cora finishes her time with her toy, and the next girl steps up!

I was immediately awakened by Cora openkng the drawer. She immediately lifted me out, and stared at me. "Hello, and good morning my little Scott!" Cora giggled. "So, remember last night you said you "licked" my feet while I was asleep?"

"Y-yes..." I slyly replied.

"Well, how long did you do it?"

"One second..."

"Really? That's it?"

"Yes! I swear!" I fearfully replied

"Well, if you only did it for a second, then there's not much of a punishment I can give you." I sighed in relief. "Except for this," she added as she placed me at the end of the bed, and layed in bed on her stomache. "Massage my feet for me."

"What!?"

"If you love my feet so much, you can repay taking advantage of them by giving them a good massage," she clearly stated. "I'm going to sleep in while you do so."

I climbed onto her colossal sole. It was ridiculously soft. I placed my hands on her sole, and got to work. Cora let out a few moans of pleasure, and fell asleep. I tested to see if she was really asleep. I pinched the middle of her sole, but received no response. I hesitated, but soon started to crazily lick her sole. Her feet still smelled the same as last night. I planted multiple kisses on her sole, and resumed my work.

 

 

It was roughly two hours later before Cora woke up. "Wow Scott, you did a great job!"

"Thanks..." I panted. That experience was exhausting. "What are you going to do with me now?"

"Well, we only have a few hours left." It's 1:00pm, and I'm supposed to hand you over by 6:30pm" she replied. "Hmm, I have an idea." I wondered if I should have regretted asking, but she left the room and came back with a tall glass of water. "How good are you at swimming?" I already saw where this was going.

"You wouldn't," I retorted.

"Oh come on Scott, it might be fun!" Cora giggled as she lifted me into the air and dropped me into the glass of water. I screamed as she lifted the glass towards her lips, and started taking gentle sips. The current was still astoundingly strong. She was just taking soft sips too! She kept drinking and drinking whilst pushing me to my limits. Eventually I lost my will to go on, and got sucked into her cavernous maw once again. She came close to swallowing me, but stopped before she could do so. I was spat back out into the glass. "Man Scott, you're out of shape. I thought you'd have a little more endurance than that."

"God damn it Cora, no more exercises! Please!" I begged.

"Well, fine then. I have a better idea," she said as she placed me in her breasts, and ran outside. I could tell she was going for a jog. Why was she so keen on getting me fit? She was the last person I would expect to want me physically active. I could feel every single little movement she made. I feared another... "accident would happpen, but her bra was a sports bra, so I was a bit more secure. Man, she even has sports bras. She must enjoy being fit. No wonder she's so strong. Every now and then beads of sweat would fall on me, and drown me out. She started to accumulate a smell that masked her lotion scent from earlier this morning. I braced myself for the immensely long journey ahead.

 

 

Her jog continued for roughly a hour and a half before she finally stopped. When Cora stopped she pulled me out to see my limp, sweaty body. "So, how was that?" Cora asked.

"I've had enough Cora... just please stop." I begged with the rest of my energy. "Just take me to get "restationed" to a new girl."

"Oh Scott, I can't do that yet. We still have four hours left. Plus, I still need to jog home," she adde, but this time instead of replacing me in her breasts, she placed me in her mouth. "Sorry, you're just so tasty!" The ride in her mouth was a lot worse than in her breasts. It was tremendously hot, and I always was faced with her tounge which constantly kept licking me. After roughly 30 minutes of torture, my entire world turned sideways, and I was thrown down Cora's throat.

I was swallowed.

This had to be an accident. She wouldn't swallow me! I pounded the walls of her stomache, trying to get her attention. "Cora! Cora I'm in your stomache! You swallowed me!" I received no answer. Sson enough I did hear her talking. I tried to make out what she was saying.

"Oh God, I just swallowed him! I knew I shouldn't have put him in my mouth while running! Oh God, what are the girls going to do to me?" I could tell she was panicked. I pounded against the walls of her stomache furiously. I had no effect. I figured the only ways out were very disgusting. I had the option of being either upchucked or... digested. I attempted to get her attention again, but had no luck. I resorted to my final option. I ran laps around her stomache, trying to stir it up. It was a long and grueling process, but was finally fixed once the acids started to fizz, and finally rise. I was met by the blinding light of the outside world, and soon stopped by a bush. I slammed directly into a branch from the bush, and fell hard on the ground. Cora was gagging and coughing behind me. "Scott?" Cora coughed. "Are you there?"

I jumped up and down frantically waving my arms, and shoutin her name. After a few tries, she finally noticed. "Cora! I'm down here!"

"Oh thank God! I thought you were gone forever! Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

 

 

Back at Cora's house it was a frenzy to get me clean and managed before it was time to hand me over. Cora brought in soaps, cups of water, and small pieces of napkins for towels. "I'm so sorry Scott, I didn't mean to do that." I could tell she was sincerely sorry. "I was running, and tripped and fell over a bump in the sidewalk."

"Cora, it's fine." I replied.

"As long as you're safe," once I finished bathing, Cora picked me up and gave me another huge kiss. "Come on, let's go hand you over to the next girl.

 

 

Cora decided to play it safe and place me in an actual pocket this time. It was much more relaxing and calming than being in someone's mouth or breasts. Cora walked so far I eventually fell asleep inside her pocket. Once I awokened, I was in the palm of Cora's hand, and surrounded by the other 5 girls.

"Well, it's time to choose who's next!" Trinity giggled.

"Is it me? Please be me!" Elizabeth pleaded.

"Calm down Elizabeth, you'll have your turn." Kayla responded.

"Now everyone except cora hold out your hands. I'm going to throw him into the air, and whoever's hands he lands in is his new holder," Trinity explained. "Is everyone ready?"

"Yup!"

I didn't know what to think of this but soon enough, Cora handed me over to Trinity, and I was flung up into the air. I landed hard on someone's hand, I recoiled in shock from the landing.

"And our new holder is Maeghan!" Trinity rejoiced.

"Aww, come on!" Elizabeth pouted.

"Elizabeth you're so impatient. You'll have your go eventually," Haleigh added.

"Aww, look how cute you are!" Maeghan said. "I wish I could keep you forever!"

"One more thing." said Trinity. "I want you to address us as your goddesses. We own you know. You are forever our little pet."

Maeghan pulled back the waistband of her jeans and underwear, and dropped me inside, compressing me against her soft, flat behind. The girls dismissed  and left. I was terrified of the other girls. They all want me to view them as goddesses now. I couldn't imagine the horrors that face me in the future.

Chapter End Notes:

Next we have the lovely Maeghan!