- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's a shopping frenzy and a crazy night!

I jolted awake to a ridiculously loud beeping sound. I plugged my ears and waited for it to stop, and once it did I was lifted into the air. "Good morning!" Cora warmly said. "I have to go out and do some shopping with friends. I can't risk leaving you here, my mom may find you so I have to take you with me."

"Okay, then put me in a pocket or something." I calmly said.

"Well, there's a slight problem with that. This skirt doesn't have any pockets, and I can't put you in my mouth, because I may have to talk to my friends."

"Okay" I sighed "Do what you need to"

"Thanks!" she cheerfully said as she placed me in between her breasts.

 

 

The day went by slowly. All I could do is listen to the teenage girls converse outside, and the suttle heartbeat. I tried to listen and see if I could identify the voices outside, but had no luck. All of the girls she was with must have been completely new to me. I sat in silence, trying to not draw the attention of the other girls. I waited for hours, but soon enough, the "walls" around me started to shift. I expected to see a hand come in and pick me up, but instead, I slipped and fell down her shirt, and into her pants. I squirmed around in recoil, but was only faced with the area around me shifting quickly. Eventually, it all stopped and I was pulled out of my "prison" and faced with Cora.

"What are you doing!?"Cora asked, her face bright red. "I had to immediately drop what I was doing and rush to the bathroom."

"S-sorry! You jostled me around a bit a-and I slipped and fell. I swear! Please don't hurt me!" I replied, with my face as red as an apple.

Cora sighed in desperation, and said "well, I don't know where else I can put you. You could put you back in there, but you would have to hold on tight if it starts getting bumpy."

"Fine" I sighed. "Do what you need to."

Cora stared at me for a few seconds, then finally asked: "are you just saying that so you can get clower to my breasts again?"

"W-what? N-no it's not l-like that at all!" I shouted. "You're the one who kept putting me in there!"

"I know, I know!" she giggled as she replaced me inside her cleavage. "Learn to take a joke every once in a while."

After she exited the bathroom, I could hear her return to her friends and apologize for abruptly leaving them, and the day continued. I could tell it's getting late, I started to drift off, and fall asleep.

 

 

I woke up, but everything was pitch-black. I felt around, and reached my sock blanket. I was already in bed. I relaxed, and layed back down. I tried to fall back to sleep, but I quickly realized I had to go to the bathroom. I tried to open the drawer, but had no luck. I searched for any openings or cracks in the drawer. I walked to the back of the drawer to see if I could squeeze through a crack in the back. Luckily enough, there was a small crack down into the bottom drawer. I lept through the crack, and fell into the pile of clothes below. I swam through the pile of clothes until I reached the edge of the drawer. It must have been the luckiest day of my life. The drawer was slightly opened just enough for me to squeeze through.

 

After several attempts, I finally made it through. I looked for any way to climb up to Cora's bed. There wasn't a safe way, but there was a bedsheet hanging over the edge. I hastily made my way over to the bed, and started to climb. It didn't take long, but was exhausting. Maybe it was a good thing Cora made me climb her otherwise this would have been nearly impossible, heh. Once I made it to the top, I was faced with Cora's huge sleeping body. I walked towards her feet. I didn't have a huge foot fetish, but I did find feet arousing. I walked over to her feet. They were wet and smelled amazing. I looked at her building-sized sole, and placed my hands on it. I started to lick the sole, but I remembered my predicament. Getting an erection probably wasn't a good idea. I walked up her legs, and up to her mid-section. She slept so peacefully. There weren't any disturbances, no movements, or any sounds. She was out cold. How in the world would I wake her up? I climbed up onto her hand, and walked up her arm until I reached her shoulder. Her ear was slightly covered by her pillow, so I tried to poke her cheek, pinch her shoulder, but nothing worked. I just resorted to shouting at the top of my lungs. I noticed some movement in her face and body, but she still wasn't awake. I sighed in defeat. Just as I began to walk down her arm, she rolled around. She waas awake! She sat up straight. I couldn't tell if she knew I was on the bed, so I grabbed onto her pants, and held on tight. I assumed she was going to the bathroom. She exited her room, and walked down a hallway, down a set of stairs, and walked into a bathroom. My lucky break! She pulled down her pants, and sat on the toilet. I had to be quick. I crawled out of the pile of clothes, and walked to her foot. I began to punch her foot as fast and as hard as I could. I noticed movement, and she spotted me.

"Scott? Is that you?" Cora asked.

"Yes! Finally!" I cheered. "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 30 minutes."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I uh, need to use it."

"Oh" she cuckled. "I guess I didn't really think about a bathroom situation." Cora finished her business, gave me some time to go, then carried me back to my "bed." "By the way, did you do anything with me while I was asleep?"

"Uh, n-no! I j-just walked up to your head and tried to get your attention." I quickly lied.

"I doubt that, but I'm too tired to deal with that. Good night." she added as she closed the drawer, but left just enough for me to crawl out. I crawled into my make-shift bed, and fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

The last day with Cora is coming up! Also find out who's up next in the fourth chapter!