- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay this does actually deserve a warning.

Warning: some of this stuff is pretty weird. There's a reason these scenes were deleted. Proceed with caution.

Chapter 3 - Deleted Scene #01

Reason of Deletion : did not fit Scott's personality/behavior.

 

As I climbed up onto Cora's bed, I was immediately attracted to her feet. I did have a slight foot fetish, so it was only natural that I went to her feet. They towered over me, reminding me just how small I was. I walked up to her foot, and began kissing her sole. Her feet were a bit wet, so she more than likely won't notice I'm at her feet. I ran my tounge all over her heel, savouring each moment. Eventually I remembered my predicament, and made a run for Cora's head. Once I was about halfway there, I stopped. I noticed Cora's pants were slightly pulled down. I smiled as I took my chance and dived into her pants. I wiggled my way up through her pants until I was at her pussy. I took in the warmth, and enjoyed myself.

Unfortunately, I made too much of a disturbance. Cora's hand reached into her pants, and pulled me out. She turned on a lamp, and looked directly into my eyes. "Ooh, so are you a pervert or something?" Cora asked me, I could tell she wasn't quite happy. Maybe what I did wasn't such a good idea.

I couldn't think of what to say, so I told her the truth. "I had to go to the bathroom, and I... started to take advantage of you."

I braced myself for punishment, but Cora just sighed. "I'll take you to the bathroom, but don't think you're getting off Scott-free*."

I sighed as she carried me to the bathroom, once we got back to her room, she placed me in between her breasts and squeezed them together, smothering me. She did this for a few minutes before crawling back into bed and falling asleep, with me still in her breasts.

 

*This wasn't an intentional joke.

 

Chapter 11 - Deleted Scene #02 and #03

Reason of Deletion : Haleigh's character was redone

 

#02

As I stood up, I saw Haleigh's face hovering above me. All I could really think of as a response was to let out a sly wave. Haleigh smiled, and picked me up. "I can't believe you of all people are shrunken! This is so cool!" Haleigh giggled as she examined me over. "I have a secret. I've had a crush on you for quite a while now. Since I get this time with you, will you go out with me?"

I may as well have been hit by a truck. This was all so sudden. I looked up at her cute, adorable face. I cracked a smile, and couldn't resist, "okay, I'll go out with you." I braced myself as Haleigh brought me in for a huge kiss.

She hugged me, and placed me on the ground. "You love feet, right?" I blushed at her question, and nodded. She took off her socks, and picked me up. "Well then, welcome to heaven!" Haleigh said as she dropped me into her sock. Her foot entered the sock, and held me firmly in place against her sole.

#03

I woke up with a shock. Haleigh was still laying in bed, her gigqntic colossal body was before me. I began to walk back to my pillow when I felt something wrap around me. Haleigh pulled down her pants, and started using me as a dildo. Surprisingly, she was still asleep. She was muttering some things in her sleep. "Mm.. Scott... more... please..." I tried to fight back, but had no strength to do so. I did what I always do, and rolled with it.

 

Chapter 12 - Deleted Scene #04

Reason of Deletion : overall pointless

 

As I finally made way to the end of the box maze, I saw the young girl's feet dangling over the edge. I couldn't resist. I walked over to her feet, and began to kiss them. This was a terrible idea as she immediately noticed and saw me working it with her feet. She crawled down onto all fours and picked me up. "Are you a little man?" the young girl asked. I nodded. "Why were you kissing my feet?" Before I could answer, Elizabeth walked in and saw me in the girl's hands.

"Taylor! Give him to me!" Elizabeth demanded.

I tried to run, but Taylor's grip tightened, and she threw me into her mouth and swallowed me, just like that. There was a moment of silence, then Elizabeth exploded like nuclear warhead. "Why would you do that!? Why would you swallow him!?" Elizabeth questioned. I could hear her screaming from my smqll, fleshy prison, and she was still ridiculously loud.

"I wanted to see what he tasted like..." Taylor muttered as she patted her stomache. Elizabeth grabbed Taylor and shook her down, throwing me everywhere.

Elizabeth grew tired of this, and grew to a last resort. "Okay, Taylor, take your finger, and stick it as far back into your throat as possible." For whatever reason, Taylor did it, and I was sent upwards and out. Taylor was recoiling from hurling me up, and Elizabeth scooped me up and ran into her room.

 

Chapter 19 - Deleted Scene #05

Reason of Deletion : gross.

 

Caleb and Trinity walked in, and Caleb instantly noticed me. "Oh my god! It's a little guy! Where did you find him?" Trinity explained the whole hot potato sequence to Caleb, and he was intrigued.

"Here lemme show you something. Trinity took off Caleb's sandals, and picked me up and placed me on the floor. Trinity grabbed Caleb's ankle, and placed his foot on me. I squirmed for freedom. Caleb giggled at the feeling of a real shrunken person squirming at his sole. Trinity picked me up, and brought me between them they both leaned in for a kiss, and kissed me on both sides, squeezing me and sucking on me at the same time. The situation quickly escalated as they bot took off their shirts and pants, leaving them in their underwear. Caleb reached into the pocket of his pants, and pulled out a condom.

I wasn't surprised he just carried those around. He picked me up, and dropped me in, then equipped the condom. I was trapped against his member as Trinity took off her bra and panties, and allowed Caleb to enter her. I was absolutely horrified at these sequences of events. Caleb kept thrusting for a few minutes before the condom began to fill with his juices. I wanted to scream, but thought it would be best not to. Caleb took off the condom, and pulled me out. He gave me to Trinity, who popped me into her mouth and licked me clean. Trinity gave me back to Caleb who had another condom ready, and equipped this one with me outside this time, he shoved me into Trinity's asshole, and began thrusting into Trinity's anus. I was constantly pushed back and forth by Caleb's massive dick.

Once the condom was used, Caleb pulled out, and layed on his back. I climbed out of Trinity's butt, and saw them both staring at me. Caleb stood up, and placed his soft  warm sole against me, and began to twist it. He ordered me to kiss his sole, and I did so to prevent further torture. Caleb wasn't satisfied, so he grabbed me, and slammed me against his dick, and began using me as a grip. Eventually Trinity grabbed hold too, and the torture continued for several hours.

 

Chapter ??? - Deleted Chapter/Scene

Reason of Deletion : removal of Caleb as a major character.

 

Caleb smiled down at me as lay in his shoe. He wore boat shoes, something uncommon for boys, but they reeked of stench. He picked me up, and gave me a lick. He giggled as I recoiled from the warmth of his tounge, and placed me in his mouth. He slammed me against the top of his mouth, and tasted my salty body. He spat me out, and began to walk over to his computer. He set me down on the desk, and started up his computer. This was a bit sudden, but I didn't know what to think until I saw what he was searching. He was looking up porn, and he already had a hold of me. He rubbed me up and down his dick, masturbating away at whatever he was lpoking at. He had found his own sex toy that worked better than any other.

 

Chapter End Notes:

There ya go! That's all there is, unfortunately.