- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning : this chapter may contain some graphic scenes that some people may not approve of. I know this is already X rated, but I'm throwing in an extra warning. Please skip half of this chapter if you are not acustomed to GT material.

 

Trinity has invited her boyfriend over to see Scott, and something strange happens. 

I woke up to huge fingers pulling me out of Trinity's insides. She lifted me up to her face. "Good morning. This is our final day together, huh?" Trinity asked.

I instantly remembered what happened yesterday. I remembered Trinity calling her boyfriend, and that he was coming sometime today. "Please Trinity-"

"Ah, what is my title?" Trinity interrupted.

I sighed and rubbed my face. "My goddess... please do not bring Caleb over!"

"Sorry lil' guy, but I've made up my mind, you're going to see Caleb this afternoon," she said. "Now let's have some fun," she said as she put me on her bed. She immediately did a repeat of the other day, qnd used me as her cushion for the rest of the day.

 

 

After a few hours, the doorbell rang. Trinity jumped up off of her bed, and went to answer the door. After a few seconds she came back into the room, and Caleb was with her. I immediately tried to hide, but couldn't find a place to hide.

"Well, what did you want to show me?" Caleb asked. Caleb was your ordinary horny geek. He had blond hair and mischievous blue eyes. He had nearly no body or facial hair, and almost always wore summer clothes, even during the winter. I talked to Caleb from time-to-time, but not enough to know him more than from just talking to him. The reason I knew he was a bit sexual was because he would talk about it quite a lot. He's the kind of friend that spouts off innuendos every three seconds.

"Look on my bed," Trinity responded.

"...you got new bedsheets?" Caleb said, trying to be supportive of the surprise.

"No, silly. Look closer." As she said that, Caleb walked over to the bed, and looked around. I couldn't tell if he actually saw me or not, but he acted as if he didn't.

"I still don't see what it is," he said, growing frustrated.

Trinity sighed, and I saw the look on her face. She smiled, and said, "nevermind the surprise. For now, just sit down. I'll go get you something to drink." I gulped as she said that. Caleb was directly above me, and descended down onto me. This wasn't as painful considering he weighed a lot less than the average 16 year old, but still inflicted some pain. After several minutes, Trinity came back in, and gave Caleb a glass of water. She sat down beside Caleb, and said, "oh do you mind if you scoot down a little?" He did as she asked, and scooted over. Trinity filled his position, and was now sitting on me.

"Seriously, what is the surprise?" he said scanning the bed over, and finished his drink.

"This," was all Trinity said as she grabbed Caleb's head and began to make out with him. I knew this because of the lack of space between them, and the kissing noises over me. Trinity really took it all in here, she wiggled her butt like there was no tomorrow. Eventually, while they were too focused on the kiss, Trinity pulled me out from under her butt, and shoved me slightly into her pussy. Once the makeout session stopped, I could tell this was going to further levels. Trinity was taking off her pants, and she assumed a laying down position. Trinity spread her legs, and I fell deeper into her. Was she seriously going to have sex with Caleb unknowingly ramming his dick into me? Just as I said it, it happened. His penis entered her, and I was pushed in deeper. I was disorientated from the hit, and was followed up by another hit. I had trouble telling if Caleb had a condom on or not. I hoped he did, because I didn't feel like putting up with much more of that. I was shocked to have only been rammed three times, in fact, he only thrusted three times, then pulled out. I heard some conversation, and then it stopped.

I was pulled out to see quite a messy scene. Trinity's bed was a mess, and she was completely naked. Caleb completely left the room. Trinity seemed a bit disappointed. "What's wrong?" was all I could ask.

"He dumped me," she pouted.

"In the middle of sex? Jesus Christ, that's harsh," I replied. "You don't seem that sad about it, in fact you seem to be a bit more disappointed in me than your relashionship."

"You wouldn't let him see you! He would've loved to see you!" Trinity screamed.

"I'm honesty surprised he's your boyfriend."

"What?"

"He's a horny geek who's into summer trends and regular masturbation, and you're a smart tomboy who likes to have sex with dolls/me," you can find someone better," I blatantly said.

"Y-y'know what, you're right. I'll find a better boyfriend. Thanks for the advice, I think it's about time I repayed you for letting me live out my fantasy," she said as she brought me up to her face,"

""Letting you" isn't what I would sa--" I was interrupted by Trinity wrapping her huge lips around my dick, and giving me a gentle blowjob. I couldn't say anything, and I couldn't object. I didn't know how I should feel, so I just let it be.

 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - SKIP TO HERE FOR POST-GT - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

After a few hours, I was back at Maeghan's house, and I was wondering what would happen next? Would I go through the cycle again? Or are the girls done with me? I examined all of their faces, and quickly noticed Haleigh wasn't here. I gulped remembering my dream several nights ago, except I was still an inch tall. Trinity held me up to every single girl, and they gave me a kiss. Trinity placed me on the ground, and began to raise her foot. I ran from her foot, and dodged just in time. I looked up and saw Maeghan's ass descending onto me. It caught me, and wiggled over me. I managed to crawl out before she pinned me down, but was blocked by Cora's sandal. Cora picked me up and squeezed me between her breasts, and Kayla walked over, and stole me from Cora. Elizabeth couldn't take it anymore, and tackled Kayla, yanking her out of her breasts and began to undo her pants.

"Gah! No, not here, please!" all the girls begged. Elizabeth groaned and placed me back on the ground. I ran away from the girls, but the more I ran I noticed I was slowly covering a lot less ground. I looked up, and all of the girls were towering over me.

"Oh my God! He's even smaller!" Cora squealed. Trinity reached down, and picked me up with ease. I was in the palm of her hand with all of the girls standing around me, except for Haleigh. Trinity opened her mouth, and dangled me over it.

"Bye, Scott," was all she said as I plummeted into her mouth, and swallowed me.

Chapter End Notes:

Now I know there may be some questions as to why Caleb is in this.

 

Well, my goal for this story is to cover a broad section of topics in a short amount of chapters. All of the tags I have now have been fulfilled, so I thought of some new sections I could work on. All I could think of was male stuff, and I want to cater to a large audience for them to see what they want. I am aware GT is looked down upon by some people, and even I myself am not too fond of it, but I want everyone to be happy when reading my stories. :)

Caleb was actually going to be his own character in the Circle, but there were some complications with the names, plot development, and etc. I'll leave some sections of his chapters in the "deleted scenarios" chapter coming up.

 

Is this the end for Scott?