- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our next day with Trinity is taking place! What horrors await Scott?

I woke up in Trinity's hand, I was aching all over from last night. "Good morning, my little toy," she giggled. I stood up in pain, she picked me up, and placed me on the floor. "Let's get right down to business, shall we?" Trinity giggled as she raised her foot into the air. I ran away from her descending foot, but was caught by her second one. She laughed as I squirmed against her sole. "You have no idea how amazing it feels to have a real, live human being shrunken down and squirming against your sole."

"You have no idea how it feels to be on the short end of the stick!" I screamed as I rolled out from under her sole. She nearly stepped on me again, but I escaped just in time. She began to grow frustrated, and jumped on top of me.

"I have a fun idea, I should call my boyfriend and show him to you, he would have so much fun with you!" Trinity snickered.

"W-who's your boyfriend?" I hesitated to ask.

"Caleb, the short blond kid," she responded.

I was horrified. Caleb is a monster, he's extremely horny, and always talks about tiny things. If he got his hands on me, my life would be over. "Please, don't call him! Anyone but him!"

"Sorry, short-stuff, but I've made up my mind," she said as she walked over to her cell phone, and dialed Caleb's number. "Hiya, I want to show you something. Come on over. ... oh, that's a shame, well, see you then!" Trinity said as she hung up. "He can't come until tomorrow, so it looks like I have you for the rest of the day," she cheered before giving me a huge kiss. "I liked the way you felt under my sole, so I'm going to put you in my sock for a while. Before I could object, she pulled out some tape, and stuck me to her sole. "I don't want you escaping." She slipped on her shoes and socks, and went out for a while,

 

 

After several excruciating hours of being stuck to her foot, she pulled me out. "Did you have fun in there?" Trinity asked. "It's about to become a whole lot more fun, she said as she pulled something out of her bag. It was a fishing line. I was stumped as to why she bought fishing line, but my answers soon came as she tied the line around me, and threw me into her mouth. Her giant tounge really worked it's way around my body, and more specifically rubbed my nether regions. After a few minutes of sucking and licking, I was stunned to see that I was heading towards the end of her mouth. The black abyss below beckoned me, but eventually her tounge pushed me off the edge, and I was in her stomache. She giggled, "oh my God! You feel so good in there, and you tasted amazing," the next thing I knew, I was being pulled back up through her esophagus, and into her mouth. She continued this for about an hour. Some times she would pull me out to get a better taste of me. Once she stopped, she was panting again. She was already undoing her belt, and I knew where this was going. She shoved me back into her pussy, but this time it wasn't as far. I was confused, but she soon started to use me as a dildo. I screamed in pain as she moaned with pleasure. Eventually, she orgasmed, and I was ejected out of her, and onto the floor. She picked me up, wiped me off, and shoved me back into her womb. This day felt long, but it only felt like a few minutes. I shook off the strange thought, and went to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Extra apologies for the absurdly short chapter. I'm very tired right now and didn't have enough time to write this. The next chapter is going to be extra long! The final day with Trinity is ahead!