- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our final girl is up! She's showing no mercy!

Trinity arrived home, and went into her room. She shut the door and locked it. After locking it, she pulled out a towel from her dresser, and covered up the crack beneath the door. She closed all of her windows and locked them tight.

"You're not escaping me," she giggled as she sat down on her bed. "So, Scott, tell me what all of the other girls did to you."

"Cora made me exercise and massage her feet, Maeghan used me as an in-sole and buttplug, Kayla made me worship her and massage her, Haleigh... let me do what I want, and Elizabeth used me as a sex toy. I also had some encounters with family members."

"I see, you've been through a lot," she said. "I'm sort of your stickler goddess, per say." Trinity paused and placed me on the end of her bed. "I'm a microphiliac, meaning I get turned on by tiny people. That includes you. Every time I've seen you, I've had to try my hardest to not have an orgasm."

I was terrified. My first assumption was that she was going to be a more mature and smarter Elizabeth, except with no escape. Trinity slipped off her shoes and socks, and put her feet in front of me. "Now worship my feet," she demanded. I didn't want to do it, but something drove me towards doing it. I ran my tounge all over her sole, up and down until it went dry. I even planted multiple kisses on her sole, making her laugh uncontrollably. Her soles were perfect, they were silky smooth and warm, with a bit of an arch. Her constant laughter reminded me of Elizabeth, but the way she behaved was more like a mixture of Cora and Maeghan. Maybe that was what she meant by "I'm sort of a stickler."

 

 

After an hour or so of worshipping her feet, she commanded me to stop, and I did so. She sat up straight, legs folded indian-style, and brought me up to her face. She gave me a huge kiss, and dropped me in the circle of her legs. She scooted forward until her butt was firmly on top of me. She wiggled her butt back and forth, and even hugged her knees, putting pressure on me, it was the most pain I've felt in my entire life. Her maniacal laugh filled the air as she compressed me to her ass. Eventually, she stood up, and pulled down her pants. She sat back down on top of me, squishing me against her bare ass. Her ass was flat, but soft, so this was a bit less painful. She rocked back and forth, putting as much pain onto me as possible. After she got bored of this, she stood up, and picked me up. She shoved me into her ass, and thrusted me in and out, giving her great pleaure. Her moans were absolutely magnificent, I hate to say her moans of sexual pleasure were magnificent, but they truely were. She kept thrusting me into her anus until her sphincter began to hurt. By the time she pulled me out, she was panting. She grabbed her belt, and started to undo it. I almost ran off her hand, but realized how high up I was. By the time I realized, she was already undoing her zipper, and she brought me up to her face.

"I have to make this the best experience of my life," she said as she extended her giant tounge towards me, and began to lick me all over. After a few minutes, I was completely covered in her spit. She winked at me and gave me a kiss, and thrusted me into her pussy. I was almost amazed how far she shoved me in, I was halfway through her cervix for crying out loud. Her moans only grew louder as she thrusted me in deeper. I was practically in her womb at this point. She stopped, and left me in her womb. She went about her day normally, and left me in her vagina. After a while, I fell asleep, and so did she.

Chapter End Notes:

Trinity has taken things farther than Elizabeth! Where will this go next?