- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Scott is about to find out the dangers of running away from his master.

I woke up to the sound of someone rummaging through something. I stood up and peeked outside of a crack in the box. Much to my dismay, Elizabeth was down on her stomache looking through the things under her bed. I panicked, trying to plan out what to do. Her bed was up against the wall, and she was at the foot of the bed, blocking the door. For someone as mentally and sex crazy as she is, she's pretty dang smart. I climbed out through a crack in the box, and ran behind a pair of shoes at the side of her bed. I waited for a moment where she looked away for me to run underneath her nightstand, which is where I stayed for roughly 10 minutes before she walked over the nightstand, and started moving it.

I had to act fast, so I ran and ducked under the nightstand, just before she could see me. I prepared for her to move it back, and ducked back under the table. I could see her bare feet roam to the other side of the room, and move what appeared to be a dresser.

"Where are you? When I get my hands on you..." I gulped, wondering how bad my punishment will be when she does find me. I quickly thought of a way to distract her. I saw a plug leading up to a lamp on top of the nightstand. I pulled with every last ounce of my energy, until there was just enough space between the receiver in the outlet and the ears of the plug. The lamp turned off, and Elizabeth immediately noticed, and walked over to the lamp. As I was running back to her bed, she came very close to stepping on me. Once I was under the bed, I dashed towards the door. When I made it to the crack beneath the door, I looked up and saw Elizabeth's huge foot descending onto me. I screamed, and ran as fast as I could. Her foot came down onto my legs. She wasn't putting enough force to break my legs, but to hold me in place. Her hand reached down to pick me up. I squirmed with all my might to free myself. Just before she picked me up, the door opened, hitting Elizabeth and knocking her over.

"Elizabeth? Oh, I'm so sor--" a woman, who was presumably her mother, interrupted. "Are you naked?"

"Uh, I-I, uh... I got hot last night," Elizabeth answered. I immediately took my chance, and ran out the door, and ducked into an open door across from Elizabeth's room. I peeked out from around the doorframe, and listened in on their conversation.

"Whatever, I'm going shopping, do you want to come?" Elizabeth's mother asked Elizabeth.

"Uh, no I-I'll stay here, I'm feeling a bit sick," Elizabeth sighed.

Her mother pitied her, and gave her a hug. "I hope you feel better soon."

I cursed my luck. Elizabeth has the house to herself for most of the day. I turned and hid behind the doorframe as Elizabeth's mother turned around and entered the room I was in. It must have been her bedroom. She walked over to a dresser, and put some more suitable clothes on. She looked like a taller and older Elizabeth. As her mother exited the room, I knew that the hunt was on. Elizabeth barged into her room, and immediately started to walk over to whatever I was hiding under. She got down on her stomache, and blindly started feeling around. I couldn't see an escape, or any plan. I huddled up against the wall and hoped for the best.

Her hand crept closer and closer, until I heard a loud ring. It was a phone. Elizabeth wailed in annoyance, and got up to answer the phone. I ran out the room, but realized Elizabeth saw me do so. She gave me an evil glare, and picked up the phone. I ran down a hallway and ran into another open room. I sighed in relief as I assumed safety. I looked at the room I was in. There was a small dollhouse and a young girl, probably about five or six years old. I cursed my luck again, there's someone else I need to be careful of, and I'll need to be careful of her mother when she gets home. I wondered if her looks are the only thing she passed down to Elizabeth.

I focused my thoughts on the little girl. She was playing with the dolls in her dollhouse, but luckily her back was facing me. I ran under her bed, and examined the surroundings. The entirety of the area beneath her bed was a maze of Barbie doll boxes. I sighed as I began navigating this maze.

 

 

It took me roughly 40 to 50 minutes to get to the other side of her bed. By then the young girl wasn't even playing with her dolls anymore, she was watching TV. I looked out from under the bed, and saw her feet hanging down. I avoided coming into contact with her at all. I'm worried what she'll do if she sees me. As I walked back under the bed, I saw Elizabeth enter the room.

"Taylor, can I look for something under your bed?" Elizabeth asked the young girl.

"Why?" Taylor asked, getting off the bed.

"I... I-I'm looking for pixies! They're about an inch tall and hide under stuff! If you find one they'll grant you a wish!" Elizabeth must be the kind of older sister who crams her younger sibling's head with nonsense. She believed her though. Can't blame her, I'd want a pixie that granted me a wish. That wish would to be able to go back to my normal size.

"Woah cool! I wanna look!" Taylor exclaimed as she joined her sister in the search. I made a dash through the box maze as Elizabeth and Taylor ripped it apart searching for me. As I ran, I eventually reached the edge of the bed, which Elizabeth soon walked over to before I could react.

"Uh.. go check under your dollhouse," Elizabeth said, as she bent down. She immediately spotted me, and her massive hand scooped me up quickly. She had me.

"I don't see any," Taylor said as she put the dollhouse back in it's original position.

Elizabeth cupped me in her hands and walked out the door. "Keep looking, I'll go check my room." Elizabeth slammed the door shut and locked it tight. "How dare you run away from me. I am your master, your GODDESS!" she proclaimed. I quivered in fear at her growing anger. "Now I'm going to get naked, and you're going to please me, got it?" Elizabeth demanded. She took off her pants, and soon her shirt, and got in bed. I screamed for mercy, but obviously received none. She immediately thrusted me into her pussy. "Squirm!" I did as she demanded. She moaned with pleasure, and thrusted me in deeper. I was completely overtaken with her pussy. Her constant groans and moans of pleasure reminded me that she was in control. After a few minutes there was a knock at her door.

"Sis, did you find any pixies?" Taylor's voice came through the door.

"U-uh no, why don't you go check the basement?" Elizabeth asked. Taylor did as she asked. "Now, we have more privacy. I screamed as Elizabeth resumed pleasuring herself. I begged for anything to get me out of this situation.

Chapter End Notes:

Scott is in quite a pickle now! I didn't quite get to write what I wanted in this chapter, so all of that will be in the next chapter! Stay tuned!