- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The worst of it all is about to come.

I could barely imagine what horrible things Elizabeth was going to do to me. She held me in the palm of her hand, and smiled at me, as if she received 10 million dollars.

"I finally have you all to myself!" Elizabeth squealed as she gave me multiple kisses. "We still have some unfinished business from last night," she purred as she slid out of her pants. I had no idea she was THIS horny. She thrusted me into her pussy, using me as a small dildo. Her screeching moans filled the air as I was pushed in. She laughed maniacally as she assumed full control over me.

"I want you to squirm for me!" Elizabeth moaned. "Do it!" I didn't want to be in here any longer than I already was, so I squirmed with all my might. Eventually she climaxed, forcing me out of her. She panted in recoil, and smiled at me. I was absolutely drenched with her juices, and she was only getting started. I had to survive 3 days with her, and I'm already getting tired of our first 30 minutes together.

She quickly opened up her mouth, and tossed me in. Her gigantic tounge played with me, and licked her own juice off of me. Even after I had been cleaned, she still continued to suck on my body violently.

 

 

After roughly an hour, she spat me back out. I instantly realized that she was completely naked. She placed me on her bed, and turned around. She planted her huge, round ass firmly on me. As she did this, I wondered to myself, "why am I not dead yet? I have been put in so much pain and in so much danger, but I'm strangely still alive."

She giggled as she wiggled her butt on me. I tried to escape, but she would simply readjust herself on top of me. "You're not escaping, I decide what you do." I whimpered at how these next few days are going to go. I knew what I had to do, I have to try and hide from her, at least for a day. The only risk I have is that someone else finds me, or I get stuck. She continued to use me as her cushion, until she picked me up, and shoved me into her butt, similar to Maeghan. She left me in her butt, and went to sleep. Now is my chance. I carefully climbed out of her butt, and ran down her legs. I eyed her feet, but dismissed it quickly, as she could wake up at any moment. I climbed down the frame of her bed, and landed in the carpet. I examined any possible areas to camp out, and spotted a torn-up jewelry box under her bed. This was a strange sight for me, because Elizabeth doesn't wear any jewelry. I quickly ran over to the box and climbed inside. It was spacious, roomy, and quiet. I could live here for the rest of my life if I felt like it, but I can't, I could get myself killed by the girls, or by something else. I curled up on the floor, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the short chapter, I have some ideas for the next chapter that everyone will love!