- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who is our kidnapper?

I was in a very tight form of pants, meant for heavy work-outs. I tried to identify anything specific about the girl, but had no luck. Eventually I was pulled out of her pants, and I was in a bedroom, with a huge, towering face above me. It was Elizabeth.

"I couldn't wait for you any longer! I had to take you!" Elizabeth squealed as she gave me a huge, sloppy kiss. She gave me a multitude of rapid kisses before pulling me away from her. I never actually noticed how beautiful she was. She had golden skin and amazing curves. She also had some pretty decent breasts. She usually wore tennis shoes, but on some occasions she would wear flats. She nuzzled me against her cheeks for a minute, but soon enough, I noticed she was taking off her pants. Once she took her panties off, she immediately shoved me into her pussy. I was at a complete loss of words. She kidnaps me and starts practically raping me. I was continuously thrusted in and out of her vagina for several minutes before I heard a voice, and she stopped.

"I had a feeling you would do something like this, Elizabeth," the familiar voice said. Elizabeth pulled me out so I could see Trinity at her open window. Trinity climbed in, and held her hand out. "Hand him over," she demanded.

"No! I love him, and he loves me!" Elizabeth responded.

"Not sure how to respond to that," I muttered.

"Elizabeth, you have him at 6:00 this evening, you couldn't even wait that long?" Trinity retorted. "You're the most impatient brat I've seen."

Elizabeth whined as she handed me over to Trinity. Trinity climbed out her window and started walking to what I assumed to be Haleigh's house.

"Did you seriously go to her house every night to see if she would steal me?" I asked.

"It's possible," Trinity replied.

"I thought you would be fine with it. You seem focused on torturing me, not leaving me as some lovesick fool with Haleigh."

"I'm a very fair person. Besides, everyone was promised three days with you, and Haleigh still has her last day," Trinity stated. "I don't care if you and Haleigh have legitimate sexual intercourse. You're Haleigh's property for now."

"Also, why are you doing this to me? Why have I been turned into your little potato that you just pass around?" I asked.

"Dude, you're an inch tall boy who we all think is cute and we were shared details. What kind of girl like that wouldn't make you their pet?"

"You could've gotten help! My family is probably worried sick!" I shouted.

"I guess they could be, but if they were, why haven't they called the police? You've been missing much longer than thenrequirements say for you to be a missing person," she said. "No one's coming."

I sighed in defeat as she walked up to Haleigh's window. She climbed in, gave me a kiss, and placed me on the bed. As she climbed out, she said, "just to let you know, I'm not sugar-coating things when you get to me." She closed the window, and walked away. I gulped at those words, and turned to see the massive sleeping body of Haleigh. I sighed and fell back asleep.

 

 

Morning came, Haleigh woke me up, kissed me, put me in her shoe, and went to school. The day went by normally until we got home. Haleigh pulled me out of her shoe, and climbed in bed with me in-hand. "You seem a bit pale, is something wrong?" Haleigh asked.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing," I shrugged.

"Whatever, so this is our last day together, correct?"

"I guess so."

"Do you love the other girls as much as me?" Haleigh asked.

I sighed at the "loaded question," and said, "I have found them attractive, but--"

"But, what?" Haleigh interrupted.

"I have never actually gotten to know them or love them as much as you," I stated. Haleigh gave me a kiss, then another, and another, and soon enough we were making-out. We were so into the kiss that I didn't even see Haleigh taking her clothes off. When she pulled me away from her lips, she placed me on her midsection, and winked at me. I could tell what was basically happening.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she said. I walked over to her vagina, and thrusted my penis into it. She jolted and let out a soft moan. I did this for a few seconds before we decided to take it a step further. I thrusted my legs into her pussy, causing her to let out a huge moan. I thrusted myself in and out, making sure she was pleased. I couldn't believe I was actually enjoying this. Soon enough, I let my entire body get pushed down into her cavernous vagina.

 

 

After a few minutes we finished... *ahem* and got ourselves cleaned up. Soon enough, Haleigh took me to Maeghan's house. Of course, it was Elizabeth's turn. I judged that since she only got a few minutes with me last night, that was only a taste of what I'll get. She placed me in her panties, and I was able to say goodbye to Haleigh. Elizabeth cheered as she received me officially. I was terrified of what was to come.

Chapter End Notes:

Elizabeth is next!

Gee, I wonder who's after Elizabeth.