[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: After waking up in a strange container, our shrunken hero tries to get attention to the giants around him. But when his container is discovered by Miranda, he finds something about himself that surprises him.
Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Couples, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22218 Read: 64287
Published: June 15 2015 Updated: March 30 2016

1. How Did I get here? by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2433 words)
This was a story that I thought about one day. Hope you guys enjoy.

2. A bug?!!! by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2031 words)

3. Near Death Experience by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1138 words)
Kind of a short chapter (By my standards at least)

4. An hour later.... by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2356 words)
Sorry for the delay but I was busy for the past two weeks.

5. 5A- His last meal by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (4913 words)
Sorry for the delay for the continuation. I've been busy with school and other things that will come later.

6. 5B-....Found? by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (6140 words)
The first part of the B ending that brings Miranda, Allie and our unnamed hero together. A more gentle story than the A ending.

7. 6A- In her Tummy by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3207 words)
The last one of these with the A ending. Might upload the official ending to the B ending which has the gentle and aware part of the story.