- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last one of these with the A ending. Might upload the official ending to the B ending which has the gentle and aware part of the story.
As I began to go further and further into Miranda's body, I could feel the water that was swallowed along with me start to become warm. As I passed what seemed to be her chest, I could hear her heart pump loudly. It was like a cannon going off every few seconds. Boom boom. Every time, it shook the water very slightly. Then there was the pushing feeling of Miranda's powerful muscles pushing me further down the pit known as her stomach. I'd given up on trying to fight her.

After a few seconds of being pushed down her throat, I was finally emptied out into the end of the line for me. Miranda's stomach. It stunk of half digested food. The acidic air burned my nostrils when I first fell in the pit.

I couldn't see a damn thing but I sure as hell felt a lot of things when I finally landed in this disgusting pit. I landed with small and insignificant splash. The stench was no longer my issue with being in a stomach. I soon adjusted to the stretch but what couldn't get adjusted to was the acid itself. Both of my legs were soaked in the acid. It stung beyond belief. I had to get away from the liquid as soon as possible and that's exactly what I did. Even though it was extremely to see, I managed to find a platform that seemed like it was pretty solid. I climbed onto it and even though I was blind from the darkness, I could tell what it was. Remnants of Miranda's salad. It really put into perspective my situation. I was going to be digested alive by the goddess I once loved but now, I feared. I and all other things inside her stomach will be digested. There was no escape for me. Except for the entrance to the rest of the digestive system. But there was another way out. But it was risky. I had to disturb the giant that swallowed me. And I had to do it fast.

As Miranda and Allie walked out of the restaurant, they were holding hands. They were ready to finally let loose after months of not seeing one another. "So, my place...or yours?" Allie asked as they got into her car. Miranda just looked at her with disapproval. "Well, if it's past six, which it is, my parents will be home. You know where to go." Miranda said as she felt something tickle her stomach. She giggled as Allie started the car. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just something bothering my tummy. It's nothing much. I can deal with it. It kinda tickles really." Miranda said as she brought her shirt up and began to rub her stomach. "Poor baby..." Allie then put the car in reverse and put her hand on Miranda's stomach and rubbed it. "That feel better?" Allie asked as she used her right hand to gently massage Miranda's stomach. "Yeah." Miranda said as she moaned. "My stomach won't bother us tonight, I promise. It's not going to be like last time." Miranda then brought her stomach back to being concealed. Allie then reversed the car and brought it into drive. Then she patted Miranda's stomach and looked at her. "God I hope not. It was so great up until you had to go to the bathroom." Allie used used air quotes as she exited the parking lot and began to drive home.

"I'm sorry for getting food poisoning. It's not my fault that the food didn't agree with me." Miranda said as she finally felt the weird sensation fade away from her stomach. "There we go." She thought. The tickling sensation wasn't a sign of food poisoning. For the man trapped in her stomach, it was a plea for mercy.

The longer I was inside Miranda, the more I tried to figure out how to escape this prison. I was still floating on this platform that had somehow survived the chewing Miranda dealt out to it. It was about the size of a small car and it was floating in a sea of stuff that continued to dissolve my only salvation.

After some bumps that caused some of the acid to jump onto the platform, my ride stopped dead in its tracks. What did I hit? I soon found my answer. The shard of lettuce had reached the wall of the stomach and was immobilized for a brief second. I knew I would suffer a painful death if I wasn't found in the next few hours. I did the best thing that I could do in this situation. I began punching the wall of the stomach that caged me.

High above, I could hear a voice that was sweet. It was Miranda. She felt my presence. If I could get her to really know I was here, inside of her body, about to be digested alive,she might let me out. I pounded even harder on Miranda's fleshy stomach walls. I could feel the slimy mucus on the wall begin to cover my hands, making it harder for me but I continued.

As I continued to punch Miranda's stomach walls, I could hear slight giggles coming from the mouth that swallowed me moments ago. That's when it finally sunk in for me. Number one, even when I tried my very hardest to get her to notice me, she just giggled. And number two, I was part of her dinner. I already was eaten by her. All I needed to do was to die for her. She no idea I was in her salad, her mouth or that I was even in her stomach. It was my destiny to be eaten by her. There was no fighting it anymore. First was her feet. That was the only thing that kept me going today. The way they smelled was heavenly. This soon became my one reason to escape. Her feet.

After some driving, Allie and Miranda parked in front of Allie's apartment. "Here it is. I apologize in advance if my room is kind of a mess." Allie turned off the car and got out of the car. Miranda soon followed behind her. "You know I don't mind Allie. In fact, I kinda like a mess." Allie turned around as she walked upstairs. "You really think that being a slob is sexy? Then why'd you dump that guy who kept everything he ever owned?" Miranda thought about it for a second before responding. "He was the bad kind of slob. You on the other hand are a sexy slob. He kept everything. You know, everything. Even the gross stuff." Miranda said as she blushed and looked away from Allie. Allie then reached top of the stairs with Allie following close behind. "Stuff that would leave me sick? You know I have an iron cast stomach." Miranda was very close to vomiting just being reminded of her sleazy ex boyfriend. "I don't think even you could've handled the amount of vile, disgusting stuff he had in his place. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it." Miranda walked over to the edge of the balcony.

"If you want empty your stomach, you can do it inside. Now come on. It's a little nippy out here." Allie grabbed Miranda from the hips while she was behind her. "You're right. Let's go." Miranda said as she turned around and followed Allie to her door.

As Allie opened the door, a rush of warm air met both of their bodies and they basically ran inside. Miranda looked around Allie's place. Her old, clunky nineties TV sat on a hardwood table that also had Allie's laptop and then her cheap, plastic chair that showed obvious signs of use. Then there was the small kitchen a few feet from Allie's bedroom that had a few essentials. And then there was a small hallway leading to a room with a small bed visible from where Miranda was standing. "It's not that messy." Miranda thought out loud, having both joy and slight sadness as she said this. "Did I disappoint you or something?" Allie said as she closed the door behind her.

Miranda turned around and and pointed at Allie "You said it was a mess." She said in a kind of sarcastic tone. "You dirty liar." Allie burst out laughing. "I can't take you seriously when you talk like that." Miranda then walked towards Allie, laughing uncontrollably. All of a sudden, she felt a pain in her stomach. She backed up and sat on the couch, holding her side. It wasn't like a excruciating pain but it wasn't pleasant. "What's wrong?" Allie saw that Miranda looked like she was in pain. Miranda felt like something didn't seem to agree with her. "It feels like something's clawing in my stomach." Allie then pulled up Miranda from her sitting position and brought her close to her body. "That feels better." Suddenly, Miranda's pain disappeared. Unbeknownst to either of them, they further banished the tiny man Miranda had swallowed. The pain that Miranda was having wasn't stomach aches. It was him trying to communicate to the giantess that swallowed him.

The longer I stayed in Miranda's stomach, the more I saw. My eyes began to adjust to the zero light atmosphere. I could see the mess that Miranda had just eaten and I could now plainly see the platform I was on slowly getting digested. It was being dissolved so I had to act quick. I hopped on to another platform and landed with a splash. Some of Miranda's acid landed on my leg and I screamed in pain. It was starting to burn my leg so I got close to the center of the platform. And, thank god for this, the platform I was on seemed to be pretty deep in the acid. I could feel some weight at the bottom. It wasn't like the lettuce platform I was on before. This platform wasn't solid either. I could feel glop underneath my feet. This was a pile of mashed up food and fortunately, it was leaning up against the stomach walls. I once again had to fight to get noticed.

Instead of punching the walls like last time, I decided on a little more effective plan of attack. I didn't want to hurt Miranda in any way but if I didn't do something, she would surely digest me. I had to bite, kick and do anything that would get her to throw me up. Anything that would hurt her and cause her to puke.

I began to walk towards the wall and I instantly bit onto it. My plan was going smoothly. I could no longer hear giggles coming from Miranda's mouth. I heard pain coming out of it. I sunk my teeth deeper into the soft flesh. In my mouth, I could taste the foul acid gases that had been in this stomach for as long as she's been alive. But I continued to cause pain for Miranda. My jaw then let go of the wall and I soon started to kick it with all my might. My foot was sore but I had to continue. The flesh seemed softer when I was biting it. Weird to think but I continued to ignore the pain that I had on my foot. The pain from kicking Miranda's stomach wall was nothing compared to the pain that I had on my legs from her stomach acids. The liquid was literally eating away at my legs.

Suddenly, Miranda did the worst possible thing at this moment. She moved causing me to fly across her stomach straight into the acidic pit that would soon dissolve me into mere calories for the beautiful Miranda.

When I landed in the pit, I was submerged in acid. I quickly closed every orifice including my mouth, nose and eyes right before I landed to prevent the toxic liquid from getting in my body. I instantly felt the pain from earlier and swam to the top of the pool of liquid and screamed out of sheer pain.

"Miranda! Please release me! I'll do whatever you want! Just let me out!" I said out of desperation, fear and pain. I know she wouldn't hear my pleas but my subconscious needed some closure from this whole thing and shouting in Miranda's stomach was the thing that it needed.

On the outside of Miranda's stomach, Miranda and Allie had been hugging for a few seconds, enjoying each other's company. Allie then separated herself Miranda and started walking towards her room. "You'll get undress in the bathroom and I'll undress in my room. I don't want to see your sexy body too soon. Spoil the surprise if you know what I mean." Allie said as she kicked off her shoes and pushed them to kitchen where they rattled across the tiled floor. Miranda soon followed suit to let her feet breathe after having them in her cramped shoes for their date. She wiggled her toes a tiny bit in Allie's carpet to get the feel of it.

"No problem. I won't take too long. And I promise my tummy won't interrupt us this time." Miranda then started to walk to the bathroom that was across from Allie's room. "I hope not. Cause this isn't your bed, this is mine and I don't want anything disgusting on it." Allie then got to her door and slightly opened it. "Oh and Miranda?" Miranda was just about to enter the bathroom as Allie said this. "Hmm?" She responded.

"Don't be a tease this time alright? Actually show some of that sexy body of yours. I think after what both of us have gone through for the past few months, we need some stress relieved." Allie said as she entered her room and started getting undressed.

For Miranda, she wasted no time in getting her dress off. The bright red dress that Allie had picked out for her was instantly thrown on the ground to reveal Miranda's black and blue undergarments. She took a deep breath in and unhooked her bra and released her medium sized breasts from their prison. She decided to feel her own breasts to see how sweaty they were from them being trapped in her bra. She used her right hand feel her nipples and she moaned a little bit when her fingers touched her sensitive nipples. "Oh tonight is gonna be fun." She said as she dropped her panties with her hand. Her private part were clean shaven, just like Allie liked her to have. She liked to please her with every way she could.

When she was right about leave the bathroom, she looked in the mirror and looked at her extremely sexy body. She then looked down at her slim stomach and started poking it. "You better not interrupt our special moment. I swear," Allie then called out from her room and shouted. "Come on Miranda! I'm waiting!"

"Coming!" Miranda said as she opened the door and went straight into Allie's room. She opened the the door to reveal her sexy body. She extended her left hand and hung on the doorframe in a very sexy pose. "Wow, you really look amazing Miranda." Allie was amazed at Miranda's sexy body. Her finely toned stomach after years of ab workouts obviously paying off.

“You do too.” Miranda then walked over to Allie and instantly kissed her. This took Allie by surprise as she felt Miranda's tongue entered her mouth. She felt it spread around, feeling around her jaws. She could feel her vagina start to get wet from pure excitement of Miranda's slow and compassionate kiss. Ally, almost instinctively, soon grabbed Miranda's round, soft buttocks and squeezed on both of them with her nails slightly digging into the skin of the sensitive area. Miranda released her tongue from Allie's mouth and let out a small, high pitched squeal as Allie pinched her ass. Allie soon relinquished her grip on Miranda and looked at her.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Both of them laughed and threw themselves to the bed, causing some major problems for the tiny man fighting for his life inside of Miranda's stomach. Although the two girls were having the time of their lives, touching and feeling each other in various ways, the man inside was struggling for his own existence. His right to live in the world was being tested and the person who was handing out the rest of weather or not he'll make out alive wasn't even aware he even existed. His skin was slowly being burned away as the two girls continued to have intercourse. He begged, screamed and pleaded with Miranda to release him from this painful as well as humiliating. To the man, this was one of the worst ways to die if not the worst. The feeling of his skin peeling off as more and more of Miranda's stomach acid hit him. He knew that his time in this new and terrifying world was limited. He began to pray to every higher being he could think of.

“Miranda…” I said as I soon fell into the pit of acid again. I felt the chewed and mashed up food touch my appendages that soon began to melt. I tried to conceal the pain but I soon began to cry from knowing that the girl who I loved through out this whole day was going to digest me alive. “Please, let me out…. I've learned my lesson! Please don't digest me! I beg of you! Please!” I screamed to the goddess that I was in. Her body soon drowned me out as high above me, her heart started to beat and accelerate as whatever she was doing increased to levels that was similar to sexual intercourse. I got up against the wall of Miranda's stomach and heard moaning and groaning from the other side. I then heard laughing and giggling as I soon succumbed to my injuries. The last things I'll ever hear were the heartbeat, stomach gurgling and the laugh of the girl of my dreams. She was beautiful and by giving my life, I was giving her my resources to continue her beauty. That's all I could ask for.

The next morning, Miranda and Allie woke up still naked. They had an incredible night last night making love to each other. Allie opened up her eyes to see Miranda looking right at her. “How'd you enjoy last night? I loved it.”

“It was-” Miranda smiled brilliantly until she felt a rumble in her stomach. Unbeknownst to the girls or even the man Miranda had eaten alive over the course of them having sex, the tiny man had a chemical that wasn't exactly good for Miranda after she digested him. Fortunately for Miranda, the chemical dosage wasn't enough to cause her to shrink away to almost nothing like the man but it was to cause Miranda to have some indigestion. “I gotta go!” Miranda ran out of the covers and headed for the bathroom.

“At least you didn't puke last night. It's a start.” Allie said as Miranda closed the bathroom door.
Chapter End Notes:
Please leave a review to show support for my Easter story that I started last year. Thank you for your patience.