- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first part of the B ending that brings Miranda, Allie and our unnamed hero together. A more gentle story than the A ending.
After several minutes of driving to the restaurant, the two women and the unconscious man in Allie's shoe had arrived on time. Allie turned off the car and opened up her door and then walked around the car to repeat the process for Miranda's. "Thanks Allie." Miranda said as she got out and headed to the main entrance.


As Allie walked with Miranda at her side, she unknowingly was causing earthquakes for the tiny man that was not only still somehow asleep but he was also still underneath the same toes that he had landed in between several minutes before. His body, although he wasn't awake, was being thrashed around Allie's toes the more she walked and now that they weren't driving, Allie began to walk and would therefore throw his body around the underside of her feet.


I soon began to wake up and the first thing that I smelled was the stench of fresh sweat. I remembered how Miranda's feet smelled from earlier and knew that this wasn't her scent. Call me crazy if you like but I'd spent almost the whole day at her feet so I think it would be crazy if I didn't know the scent that her feet gave off.


On top of that, when I opened my eyes, I noticed the color of the skin that surrounded me. It was sort of milky white. That's when I thought the worst that a tiny person could think that was in my situation. Another person had either taken me on purpose or by complete accident. I began to think that I would never see Miranda and her sexy feet again. But that was until I smelled around and got just as erect as I did with Miranda. I thought this was going to be perfect. More feet for me to enjoy and I might be able to experience more than I did when I was with Miranda.


That's when I heard a large machine turn off and this massive women took her first steps. Her toes braced for impact and so did I. I was seemingly safe from either falling out of her shoe or being crushed to death surprisingly. I was in one of the many wrinkles that this mystery girl made while she was walking. That's when I felt immense amount of pain and pressure but I didn't die. I had gotten lucky once again. I survived. This process would repeat for countless times as the giant girl walked towards her destination. And when she finally gave me a chance to look at her face, I got to see the beauty that had been tormenting for the past fifty steps. She was white, unlike Miranda who was more Hispanic in the way she looked. Also this girl had a cute face that was just as if not more heavenly than Miranda's. She was gorgeous. Then there were the glasses she wore that fit perfectly on her cute and lovable face. For me, it was a tie between this new, mysterious girl and the familiar Miranda.


As Miranda and Allie stopped at the hostesses desk and waited to be seated, they struck up a conversation to pass the time. "You look so cute Allie. I can't remember the last time I saw you wearing that dress." Miranda said as she got closer to Allie but it wasn't just her upper body that got closer to Ally but her legs did as well. This was noticed by the tiny man at their feet. Miranda's heels began to touch Allie's toes. "I don't even remember the last time you wore a dress."


"I usually don't like to wear this. It's too uncomfortable." Allie said as she brought her left arm around Miranda's body. "But, I'll do anything for you." Allie then brought her right hand up and kissed Miranda on her soft and very kissable lips. "You're so beautiful Miranda."


With three little words, Miranda responded to her. "I love you."


When this massive girl stopped in her tracks, I thanked every higher being in existence that it ended. I could not only catch my breath but I could also adjust myself to fit more comfortably in between these massive flesh walls that continued to sweat a tiny bit and this sweat coated my body. Though this wasn't a bad thing for me as for the past few hours, I'd been surrounded by Miranda's feet and I pretty much had sex with her bare feet and several of her shoes. I lost track how many I actually did jack off into but it had to be at the very least six and the most to be ten. But again, those numbers could be higher.


I then got my mind off of how many of Miranda's shoes I got with and turned my head to my left to see another pair of sexy legs next to this giant women that I was trapped by. I paused for a second and looked closer at the other pair of legs. "Is that?" I couldn't believe whose legs I thought they were. "Miranda! Those are Miranda's legs! I know it! And those toes! Oh I missed you so much!" I screamed out of instinct to no one except myself. When I first found by Miranda, I learned that I was far too small to both hear my cries or even feel me as they stomped on me without their knowledge so there was zero point in trying to contact them in anyway.


I then stood up from my sitting position and tried to run towards Miranda's legs but as soon as I did, this massive girl started to walk again. This may have seemed like a simple and mundane action to the girl but to me, it was like being on a roller coaster that never ended. I was forced to be thrown around this girl's shoe and being thrashed around her sweaty toes.


As the hostess walked up to them, Allie and Miranda stopped their kissing session and followed her to their table. "This place is so perfect. Don't you think?" Miranda asked Allie as she put her arm around her and got closer to her. "It sure is. I don't know what could make this even better. Except...." Allie looked at Miranda in the eye and knew exactly what she was talking about. "After dinner. At your place." Miranda whispered in her ear.


"Here's your table ladies. What can I start you off with? Appetizer? Drinks?" The blonde hostess asked as they sat down. "No appetizer but water for both of us." Miranda said. The hostess then walked off to get their drinks, leaving the two women alone at their table.


"So...how's college?" Miranda said, breaking the kinda awkward silence that had been present since they sat down. "Stressful. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'd rather be in high school again." Allie said as she reached for her drink and took a quick sip of her water that the waitress had delivered to them several seconds ago. "Thanks." Allie said, kinda out of a breathe after she swallowed her sip of her water.


"So what will you two have today?" The hostess asked. "Hmm....I'll have the salad. What about you?" Miranda said. Under the table, Miranda stretched her foot out to touch Allie's legs. "I think I'll have the." Allie giggled." I'll have the spaghetti. Stop Miranda." Allie said with some laughter as the waitress just looked at them very weirdly. "It'll be out as soon as possible." The waitress said as she walked away with the weird face she made still on her face.


Down below, I was now starting to get more comfortable in between these toes that had been restless for the past few minutes. The amount of walking this giant girl did was staggering for me at the very least. I knew that it may not had seemed like much for this girl but for me, it was a nightmare that never seemed to end.


But on the bright side, I did confirm my thoughts from earlier. When the foot that I was one was on the ground and somewhat stable, I looked up and saw Miranda's face. She was even more beautiful than I remember. Although the most I remember of her face was when she opened my prison from earlier. Even then she was perfect in my eyes. But what really sold me was her feet and how I felt so at home around them. I felt like it was my destiny to be at her feet and this mystery girl as well. If they ever did find me, I would beg for them to put me at their feet. I just don't know what came over me but I that didn't I wanted it to end. I wanted to be their slave. Their foot slave for life.


That's when this girl stopped in her tracks once again and Miranda disappeared from my vision and was replaced by another pair of legs but not the ones I was attracted to. They were legs for a table. And after a few seconds to catch my breath and take in my surroundings, this girl moved once again but not to take more steps. She merely moved her other foot and began to take a seat. Now I couldn't see anything in front of me due to her legs being under the table. I could only hear and smell what was around me. Although my senses were overloaded with the sexy smell of feet that surrounded me but I could also faintly smell the scent of garlic bread and other Italian style food. I could also hear loud talking both above me with the Miranda and the giant I was on. Not only that but I heard plates clashing against each other and pans hitting the utensils in what seemed like the kitchen. These two went out to dinner. In what seemed like an Italian restaurant.


But all of a sudden, I could see in front of me with a wave of light that suddenly poured into the black abyss that I had called home for the past several seconds. I was blinded by the light but when my eyes readjusted to the the light, I got a clear view of what exactly caused the brightness to come in. Miranda's massive legs had come in the darkness to reach over and touch the giant legs I was on. And by the way her toes scrunched together and how she raised her feet up a tiny bit by the heel. I then was thrown across the floor and landed around the same place as Miranda's foot was still at. I looked up and saw Miranda's brilliant face smiling and laughing. I couldn't believe that this beautiful and voluptuous woman was my entire world. Her foot was hundreds of times bigger than me and just looking at her made me feel insignificant. And I was. I couldn't have said it better myself. I was nothing but a tiny bug to her. An tiny, insignificant insect that absolutely loved feet. More specifically, her feet.


After several minutes of talking and laughing about how bad each other's schools were, the food arrived to their table. Miranda's salad was drenched think white ranch dressing, just the way she loved her salads. Then there was the rich purple and green vegetables such as the purple onions and the vibrant green lettuce leaves that covered the most of the bowl. She licked her bright red lips in anticipation. She could feel her mouth start to produce more saliva in preparation for her meal. She was starving.


Then there was Allie's medium sized bowl of spaghetti with three huge meatballs coated to absolute brim in marinara sauce that was sprinkled with large amounts of cheese as well. Allie loved spaghetti since she was a kid so she licked her lips when she saw the size of those meatballs, giving her bright pink lips that were coated in pink lipstick a slight parting. Her tongue was also pink and coated in slimy saliva. Neither her nor her tongue couldn't wait until she took her first bite of her dinner.


"You can dig in ladies. Enjoy." The waitress then bowed to them and handed them the napkin that had the fork, spoon and knife. "Thanks." Miranda said as she unfolded the napkin and then put it on her lap while also putting the utensils beside her plate. "Are you sure you'll be able to finish all that?" Allie said as she looked at Miranda's bowl. Miranda then looked down at her plate and knew she could finish it. "I guess I could say the same to you." They both smirked as they picked up their forks and started digging into their plates. Needless to say, both of them were starving.


I soon began to further admire Miranda's sexy and exposed legs that were only covered by the massive wedges at her feet. I walked towards them and the closer I got to them, the taller they became. Although I would be able to climb them to reach her toes, I didn't know about the material that looked like it'd been used and torn up. But I couldn't just sit here and not worship Miranda like a good insect would. I wasn't even a slave. I was below a slave. She needed me to treat her feet every hour of everyday no matter if she knew I was there or not. I would sleep in the shoes she had worn all day and then pamper her feet throughout the day. My life was her feet. And if I had a choice of death, I would be crushed underneath Miranda's soles. I would live and die under her feet. After all, she said I was a bug. A bug at her feet.


I soon began to climb the wedges to reach her toes. I could already smell the sweat that her feet produced. My erection soon began to touch the surface that I was climbing and I could feel it start to get even more excited the closer I got to the top.


Pretty soon, I finally reached the top of the shoe. I was once again reunited with Miranda's toes. I had climbed near the edge of the shoe so I was near Miranda's pinkie toe. I was barely able to see over her toe but I knew it would suffice.


I ran run up to the giant toe and hugged it. I could feel the heat coming off her feet and I began to hump the giant toe. My penis soon began to feel the individual prints of the toe which got me even more excited. I soon just couldn't control myself after inhaling her feet smell and then feeling her feet against my skin, I climaxed all over myself and Miranda's toe. I then fell on my back and looked up at her. I could see her breasts that were quite large although everything was huge in comparison to my tiny form. Her smile was magical. I just wanted to think that by her smiling, she was pleased with me. But I knew she would never acknowledge me at my size. I was just a speck. No matter what I did, she might not even notice my efforts. But this wouldn't hurt my ego. I soon closed my eyes and took in the not so fresh air around me.


After a few minutes, I opened my eyes and then looked around. I was now huddled up against Miranda's toe and snuggling with the wall of flesh. I yawned, rolled onto my back and looked up. I didn't see Miranda's face. I saw something that kept getting bigger the longer I stared at it. "What the hell is that?" I soon got my answer when this massive thing landed on her foot and myself. Above me, I heard Miranda's voice. "God damnit. I dropped my fork."


A few seconds later, I heard what seemed like the other girl that I was on say something as well. "Wow Miranda. You're such a klutz." A strange voice said in a sarcastic voice. "Oh shut up Allie. I got dressing on my foot." Miranda said as she bent over to pick up her fork that she'd dropped but what she didn't know was that I was being abducted by her. All because when the fork landed on her foot, I was caught up in the sticky ranch dressing that was on this giant metal fork. I was being lifted up to finally see Miranda and her beautiful face. Was I going to be discovered? If so, what would Miranda and this new girl Allie do with me? Would they feel sorry for me when I told them my story about how I was in Miranda's egg and how I worshipped Miranda and everything her magnificent feet touched. Maybe I could convince Miranda and Allie to keep me as their slave at their feet. That was one possibility but I knew I wasn't going to be found. I was black dot in a sea of white cream filled with other black dots that were seasonings in this ranch dressing. I didn't know what was next.


A few minutes before the shrunken man was being brought up to the table, Miranda and Allie have been digging into their meals and talking while doing so. "So how's home? Parents still hassling you about your grades? I know mine still are." Allie said after taking a big gulp of her food. "Yeah. 'Get calculus grade up.' 'Better pass that history test or you won't get that car you want.' Stuff like that." Miranda said very casually. "Wait. Hold on second. Since when do you drive?" Ally was surprised by the news.


"Since last November. You know how the town is during that time. I had to do my test while there was ice on the road! My instructor almost failed me because my car almost lost control because of the ice. How stupid would that've been. Right?" Miranda said accidentally throwing her fork onto the ground. "God dammit. I dropped my fork." She looked at her and reached down at her foot. She was disgusted by the feeling of having ranch dressing on her toes so she just picked up the fork and she saw some ranch dressing land in the salad. She brushed that off and got up went to the restroom to wipe off her foot. Allie then hailed a waitress to get Miranda another fork. Little did anyone in the room know, a tiny little man had just landed inside Miranda's salad via the small amount of dressing that had fallen in.


Allie continued to chow down on her food when Miranda returned to her chair. "Did you get me a new fork?" Miranda said as she sat back down on her chair. "Yeah. As soon as you left, I got the waitress to give you a fork. Here you go." Allie then handed Miranda the metal fork and she reached for it above her bowl.


When I was being brought up to Miranda's level, I could feel the region I was on start to split off from the rest. I felt the creamy sauce start to collapse and fall victim to gravity but I got somewhat bad luck. I wasn't thrown off and hit the floor to enjoy Miranda and her feet. No. My section fell off the main bit when she was directly above her food. I never had a chance when I fell.


There was nothing to grab onto but the ranch dressing. And after a few seconds of falling, I landed in the massive bowl. The cream dispersed very quickly leaving me alone in ground zero of the explosion. I quickly wiped away the goop that was on my face and looked around my surroundings. I saw vast vegetation that easily towered above me. I could smell the rich scent of the salad that I was in. My body was completely covered in this white cream and when I turned my head, I could see who appeared to be Allie mowing down on her food. She didn't even know I was here and I couldn't blame her. I was an eighth of inch tall in Miranda's salad. I was just a black dot to them. If I was in her position, I wouldn't think anyone was in my friend's food.


After a few minutes of standing in this mess of a salad, I saw Miranda come back from wherever she went to and sit down. I saw her face fully this time without any obstructions. I saw the bright red lipstick on her succulent lips. It was beautiful to see her face once and for all. Her Hispanic complexion was arousing to me. I guess I was in love with her as a whole and not just her feet. She seemed nice enough. I mean if she let me worship her like the goddess she was, she would be the perfect woman for me. She seemed so kind and loving. Like we were made for each other. But not as a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It'd be more of a slave relationship.


I tried to keep this false sense of security up as long as possible but that vision remained in my mind until I saw her move her arm to reach for a fork. My simple smile turned to a frightened look. This whole time, I never realized that I was going to be eaten by Miranda. After all, I did fall in her food. I was going to be eaten and there was nothing I could go or do but to accept my fate as Miranda's meal.


As I watched Miranda pick up her fork, I sat down on the salad dressing and lettuce to cry. My heart was racing and not in good way. When I was at her feet, my heart was filled sexual hormones. Breathing in the smell that her feet made me so happy and even though she wasn't even aware of my existence, I was more than happy to clean her sexy feet. I felt like it was my destiny to be at her feet.


I looked up in the sky to see a giant metal fork coming towards me. I got on my back and closed my eyes closed. When I got picked up to be eaten, I didn't want her mouth to be last thing I would ever see. There was no way out and I was forced to accept my fate as Miranda's meal. A few seconds later, I felt a pressure on the platform I was. She had picked me to be part of her next meal. That's when I opened my eyes and started waving my arms. It was my last opportunity to get noticed by her. I looked in front of me and saw her bright red lips. She licked her lips, giving me the perfect view of her majestic tongue. The massive salvia strands that once connected to her mouth soon disappeared from view. They finally snapped when Miranda opened her jaws, ready to take me inside. I continued to wave my arms but to no avail. She didn't know I was on her food, about to eat me.


Miranda would have eaten our hero of it wasn't for the keen eyes that Allie had. She was about to take a bite of her food when she saw something moving on Miranda's food.


"Miranda!" She said, causing Miranda to stop what she was doing to see what Allie wanted. She held her fork off to her side, almost throwing the tiny man off her fork. "Look at your fork. There's something on it. And it's moving." Miranda slowly turned her head to see the small and insignificant speck jumping up and down, flailing around. Miranda was shocked and horrified. So much so that she was about to raise her hand to crush whatever it was but, thankfully for the little man, Allie stopped her. Allie saved his life once again.


"What are you doing Allie? It's a bug that needs to die." Miranda tried to fight Allie's grip to crush our hero.


"It's not a bug Miranda. Look closer at it." Allie said as she used her other arm to bring the fork closer to Miranda's eye. "You see what I see Miranda? It's a tiny man. Or women. It's too small to tell what it is. But it's definitely not a bug." Miranda was in complete shock as Allie said this. Here, on her fork that she was about to eat, a tiny person. She was in shock that she almost ate a person. She then lowered then lowered her fork to the table and picked up the tiny person very carefully. She then brought the person closer to her eye. And to her surprise, it really was a tiny person.


"What....what do we do with it?" Miranda said as she put the tiny person in Allie's hand. "I don't even know if it can speak. Can you speak? Do you even understand us right now?"


I was finally discovered by Miranda. She almost ate me and now that she knows I exist, she was terrified. I understand. If I was in her position, I'd be extremely frightened. But now that I was in Allie's palm, I felt safe. And to answer Allie, yes. I can speak and understand English.


"Yes, I can understand you." Allie smiled as I said this. "Now...what are you going to do to me?" I asked, with my heart racing as these two beautiful women looked at each other.


"I'm going to be right back. I'm going to pay the bill. Miranda, think you can watch him until I get back?" Allie then handed me to Miranda. It seemed obvious that she didn't want to take me. It made me feel....well like crap. I spent the whole day worshipping her like a goddess. Even if she didn't know I was there, I at least wanted something from her.


As I was being placed in Miranda's palm, I tried to hide my erection. I missed being at her feet and smelling them. The only problem was how to explain how much I loved her....and her feet. I didn't want to die by her ending my life out of sheer embarrassment.


"So....how does it feel to be the size of an ant?" Miranda said, trying to break the silence that was present between us ever since she started to hold me.


"How's it feel to a goddess?" I responded, trying to start a conversation with Miranda. I laughed awkwardly. She laughed along with me. I then sat down on her palm and continued to talk to her. "I'm sorry for ruining your date with Allie, Miranda. I just wanted to stay on the floor and...." I paused and looked at her.


"What? Stay on the floor and do what? Come on little one. You can trust me. Whatever you tell me, it'll stay between you, me and Allie. Whatever's on your mind, you can tell us." I took a deep breath and signaled Miranda to bring me closer to her ear.


"I just want to be on the floor and worship your feet." Miranda acted according to my expectations. She brought me back in front of her eyes and just stared at me. "To be honest Miranda, you have some of the sexiest feet I've ever seen. Over the course of the day, since you picked my egg, almost crushed me thinking I was a bug, I've been by your side. When you feel asleep..." I stopped myself from going any further. I was already creeping her out by telling her exactly what she did over the course of the hours we've had together.


"You were that bug in my egg? Not only did I almost eat you, but earlier I almost crushed you. Even after I almost killed you with them, you still love my feet. I think I owe you an apology. I don't think I can tell you how sorry I am. I-" I raised my hand and began to walk towards her lips. I touched them and got her sticky red lipstick.


"I don't know what came over me when I saw your feet. The way your toes wiggled and then there was your soles. Your soles are heavenly. I don't care what you or anyone says about your feet, they are divine. Your whole body is perfect." I said, continuing to feel her lips. I looked up and saw her eyes start to tear up.


"I don't know what to say." She whispered, trying not to send me flying. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were a bug for me to crush or a speck for me to eat." That's when Allie returned.


"You two ready to go? Or do you want to spend more time together?" Allie said as she was about to reach for but Miranda stopped her. It's not that I didn't like Allie, it's just that I felt safer when I was around Miranda."You're starting to make friends with him aren't you?" Allie said as she sat down.


Miranda then put me on the table and continued what she was saying to Allie. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation so I just sat down on the bright red table cloth and waited for them to decide what to do with me.


"I guess you could say that. Remember the bug that I found in my egg?" Miranda paused and brought her finger up to point at me. I looked over at Allie who seemed like she followed along. "He was that bug. He followed us here because well..." Miranda looked at me and I gave her a nod of approval. "He loves my feet. Now I don't know about your feet but...I tried to crush and eat him. I think I owe him something. I just don't know what." I looked over at Allie who pondered over the information she had just heard. She then looked at me and swiped me up to be put in her palm.


"How about you make him our foot servant." This immediately sparked my interest. "What? Do you ever think about others before you say things? He's a human being! Not some piece of gum that we walk over. He doesn't deserve that punishment. He's done nothing wrong." Miranda trailed on for a little bit before she looked at Allie and me. But more specifically, me. "Listen little one, we're not going to treat you like a slave. You are a person and I'll try to treat as such." I soon stood up to talk about my future with these beautiful women.


"Miranda, I know you want the best for me but, I want to be your slave. I already know your feet and when you didn't know I was there, I pleasured myself with your feet. Like I said before, I'll dedicate my life to your feet." I then got on one knee. "I'll dedicate my life...my entire life you both of your feet. Yours and Allie's. You can put me in your shoes after a run, or even during said run. At night, I'll sleep in your shoes. I could go on and on but I won't. Miranda...I love you and your feet. Now will you let me be your slave?" I asked in the most sincere way. I was giving up my freedom as a person. Putting my life in Miranda's and Allie's hands. Was I crazy? Maybe a little.


I watched as Miranda thought about my proposal. Allie then brought me closer to her face. "Don't worry little guy. I'll still let you massage my feet if she says no." We then both looked at Miranda with puppy dog eyes on and everything.


"Ok fine. Little man, you can be our slave." Me and Allie cheered as Miranda said this. "But there have to be rules so we don't end up killing him." I knew that was coming. Rules that dictate what can and can't be done to me. Miranda then laid down the rules that prevented my premature death under their soft and gorgeous soles or anywhere else for that matter.


Rule number one was that I couldn't be inside any shoe for more than three hours if there was a foot inside. That was to prevent me from breathing in too much of their foot stench plus the heat. But there was no limit on how long I could stay inside a shoe without a foot being inside.


Rule number two was a simple and understandable one. I couldn't be worked for more than six hours a day due to the same issues in Rule One.


And finally, rule number three was a rule I quickly came up with when Miranda was making them. They can't try to kill me. It was in my best interest as a slave for them.


I trusted Miranda to keep me as safe as she could while at the same time letting me do what I wanted with her feet. I knew Miranda would be passive towards me but I knew she would still want me to serve her and I would. In the weeks after they found me, she pushed me to my absolute limits when it came to her feet. She would run miles at a time and present her hot, sweaty feet to me. I loved it when she did this especially when Allie joined her because when when she did, she would wear her black socks that made Allie's feet smell even stronger.


But the best part of being a slave to these two beautiful ladies was when I did a good enough job, they would wear open toed shoes like flip flops and let me come along. They would drop me in between their toes to see the world that I don't get to see anymore. A small sacrifice to serve these beauties. I loved my slavehood to them. Before this, I was a nobody doing nothing. With nothing to do. Now I was serving two women's feet. And I was enjoying every second of it.


Let's just get this out of the way. Allie's toes are incredibly sexy. There. I said it. The way they felt when she watched over and had me worship them. The way she sweated along with her adding lotion to her feet every day help as well. It felt like I was worshipping a true goddess. Allie's white porcelain toes were already godly and to add to her sexiness, she would like to tease me by painting her toes different colors every time I saw her. One day they'd be red and the next day they'd be green. But by far my favorite color that she experimented with was a dark shade of blue with silver dots on her big toes.


And where would I be if I didn't mention Miranda's feet? From the moment I saw them, I've been in love with them. The way she took care of them coupled with the way they sweated made them so soft. She would always dropped me into her sneakers after she went on a run and forced me to clean the inside of it. Feeling the heat and stench that she had created was fantastic. Probably the best part of her sneakers was the insole that was always present. Sometimes when I was done cleaning, I would walk to where her toes would be and just lie down face down to get the full experience of her foot smell.


When I was done cleaning her shoes, after a few hours, Miranda would pick me up and bring me to her face. Sometimes she would congratulate me on my endeavors and give me a soft kiss. Other times when she was just too tired from running she would just put me on her nightstand while she slept. On very rare occasions, she would peel off her sock and put it with me. I loved this. Although it didn't have the same feel to it like her shoes did, I.E the heat. But it still had the scent that was present in every thing that Miranda's feet touched.


Needless to say, I loved being a foot slave to them. The smells that surrounded me on a daily basis is incredible. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I loved my goddesses with all my heart.