- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A smallish one, trying to experiment with new situations. Dirty as fuck, of course. That's it for now. Enjoy.

She had been making out with her partner, another girl named Trisha. It had been a lazy Saturday morning in which they hadn't found anything better to do than to have sex. Trisha loved Alison, and who wouldn't? The girl was immensely pretty with her brown hair and green eyes that always seemed to be calling her attention. Likewise, Alison loved Trisha. She loved the seductive way in which she spoke. She loved her sense of humor, and how she was the only person who seemed to understand her.

And right now, she loved the way she moaned. Nothing was more arousing to her than having this beautiful girl on top of her, playfully stroking her breasts and screaming out of sheer pleasure...

That's when she felt the first growth. There was no way she could have pinpointed the exact second it happened, but the feeling had been there. She felt a strange tingling run across her body, which made her hairs stand up. Then came a strange feeling of floating and an enormous amount of noise. Before she realized, she was laying on the lower floor of her large house, the walls and floor of her room completely destroyed. Her head was touching the ceiling, and her back was lying against one of the walls. The tip of her toes reached just about the farthest wall. Everything in between had been trashed around, if not completely destroyed by her soft body. It had been a luck that she lived in such an enormous house to contain the now giantess.

"What the hell...?" She heard below.

Alison directed her view to her belly and saw her girlfriend trying to stand on her stomach. One of her feet was on Alison's bellybutton and the other was touching her abdomen. She noticed that, tiny as Trisha's feet were, they tickled funny against her skin.

"Here, let me help you" She said to the tiny girl. Alison placed her finger behind her and pushed on her butt. The girl stood up and tried to walk a step, only to fall clumsily against the giant girl. Alison giggled softly with the movement and again helped her girlfriend stand up with her finger. Ashamed, Trisha grabbed her finger as if it was a large trunk until she was comfortable on the new surface.

"What happened?" Trisha finally said.

"I grew." Alison replied, looking attentively at the small girl.

"Obviously." Trisha laughed. "But why?"

"I have no Idea." Said Alison, examining the disaster around her. "Look at you! You're so cute now!"

Alison placed her index finger against her partner. She was barely taller than it. To see her from a new perspective, though, was now an amazing experience. She was perfect. Her head, her arms, her legs, her boobs, her ass... It was all there, perfectly, but now a thousand times cuter.

Without second thought, Alison grabbed Trisha in her hand. It was easy for her, until the girl started complaining.

"Hey, hey, hey...! Not so fast." Trisha screamed before Alison could lift her.

"I just want to see you up close" Alison held Trisha in her closed hand, moving her close to her face. She opened her hand and saw the naked girl sitting in her hand, her legs hanging.

Trisha saw Alison examining her closely. She felt a little uncomfortable, but then reminded herself that this was her girlfriend, just bigger. It was the girl she loved, looking at her with the same seductive eyes she fell in love with. She wanted to try the impossible and leaned down to her nose. Before the giantess could react, she grabbed her nose. Alison was startled from the sudden movement, and jerked her hand away. Trisha was left hanging holding onto the enormous organ. She pushed her feet against the giant girl's lips and made an effort to rise up.

Alison quickly placed her hand below the tiny girl's feet and started pushing.

"Don't worry. I can do it." Trisha said, almost reaching her goal. "Just... Don't sneeze."

Making a final effort, the girl lifted herself up the enormous nose and sat down - now a lot more comfortable than before. She was a bit taller than the organ, but not by much. It was still a close fit.

Alison made an effort to look at the small girl in the center of her face.

"What do you suggest we do now?" The giantess asked.

"Let's continue what we started."

"You know me so well."

Placing her hand in front of her face, she let Trisha stand on the palm of her hand. Now with a lot more practice, she lowered the tiny girl down to her pussy. Trisha was as tall as her entire vagina.

"So, what should I do?" Asked the small girl on her crotch.

"I don't know. Use your imagination." Alison pushed Trisha farther to her organ. Trisha noticed the strong smell that filled her senses. She pushed her hand on her labia and opened the way to the pussy. There was no way she fit, but she still wanted to experiment. Using an arm, Trisha reached inside it, feeling the soft flesh inside her girlfriend. It was wet with anticipation, and her whole arm was starting to feel sticky with her fluids.

It was impossibly arousing.

Finally, she found it. Her clitoris was about the size of a softball, but with a more interesting texture. As soon as she touched it, her giant girlfriend let out a kick, making a hole on one of the walls. It had startled her, but her next response was to smile at the reaction.

"Okay, here we go."

Trisha started pressing on the enormous spot. A different pressure wave hit Alison with each movement, each one stronger than the other. Using her hand, Trisha played with the thing, massaging it softly and then pressing roughly. The resulting pleasure was like no other. It was like something she had never felt before. This girl was playing directly with the source of her pleasure.

Trisha felt the giant fingers come at her and push her against the wet labia. Alison was in ecstasy right now, and so was she. Around her, it was all thrashing and kicking, walls being demolished and furniture destroyed. She couldn't help herself but use her free arm to pleasure herself. Alison was using her fingers not to please herself, but to reach her girlfriend's crotch and assist in her pleasure. The tiny girl found herself sitting in a giant finger, masturbating furiously, while at the same time reaching inside a giantess pussy and pressing her G-Spot. It was impossibly surreal, and an impossibly erotic experience.

Trisha intensified her pacing, and with that, she felt her body get more and more wet with her lover's juices. Inside, the muscles of her pussy were pressing strongly against her arm. Not strong enough to cause pain, but strong enough to aid to the experience. Ultimately, she let go and pressed as hard as she could. Soon, Trisha orgasmed and just a second after, Alison reached climax with a deafening scream and enormous pressure of fluids were released from her insides. Trisha was laying on Alison's palm, panting, while she heard the loud gasps of her giant lover.

Recovering herself, Alison gazed at the destruction she had caused. Her house was completely destroyed now. Only a few walls remained supporting the roof.

"Hold on." Alison said, grabbing Trisha in her right hand.

Standing up, she pushed against the ceiling, destroying the remaining parts above her. It gave way easily. Alison stood up. Her two story house now reached about her hips.  She stared below and saw a small group of onlookers standing in front of her former residence. She realized they had all seen her having sex. "Well, it isn't like they can judge me now."

Alison took a few steps to the street, trying hard to avoid stepping on the tiny people around her. They barely reached her ankles. Trisha, meanwhile, was sitting on her hand, looking down below, her legs hanging on either side of her middle finger. Alison was busy enjoying her new freedom. She was still very horny, and couldn't help reaching her hand down there from time to time.

Her house hand been right in front of the large city she lived in. Alison strolled through a small park, observing the people at her feet. Some were already running away, but most were paralyzed, observing with their mouth open.

Soon, they found themselves in front of the skyscrapers. Alison was making a conscious effort to not step in anything, but the usual parked car tended to get in her view.

She noticed herself in front of a building.

"Damn I'm tall." she told her girlfriend.

"Yes you are."

"And horny."

Alison walked near a small building and started hugging her surface, taking as much as she could. She wasn't as wide as it, but her arms were close to reaching the end.

"Bet you all like that."

Inside the building, people saw as the giant girl pressed against their windows. Her pussy was leaving huge wet markings in their view. Higher up, the saw the giant tongue licking against the glass. On one of the sides, they noticed the tiny naked girl standing safely on the giantess hand. It was a very impressive and arousing sight.

Alison had started moaning out of sheer horniness, but something Trisha said distracted her from her business.

"Look, right!"

Alison gazed to her right side and pushed herself from the shiny surface, leaving wet markings on the places she licked and where her pussy had been. She saw an enormous rectangular object just lying on the street. It had a pink color and a shape she recognized.

It was an iPod. It was larger lying down than Alison. People had gathered on its sides to try and climb its surface. It seemed like a normal iPod. It had a pink rubber case, and a couple of giant earphones still attached to it, lying in an alley.

Alison kneeled down and pressed the home button with both her hands. The enormous screen lighted up. It was completely functional.

"Not even password protected." She said, placing her tiny girlfriend onto the screen. She was too small to make an effect, but Alison could swipe the screen using her hands.

Alison found a song she recognized and pressed play. She heard the enormous earphones blasting down the alley.

The ground started shaking, and they heard the loud footsteps approaching. It was the owner.

They saw enormous legs approaching the city. They were taller than any building. In fact, skyscrapers only seems to come to her knees. They saw the owner of those legs, an enormous shirtless girl who was very busy undoing her bra. The massive girl undid her bra and placed it on top of some buildings, obscuring that part of the city. She kneeled down to look at the massive device.

"I knew I'd forgotten something!" She said to herself.

With Alison still standing on the screen, she lifted the device. The massive earphones dangled down far below, destroying windows and walls alike. It was a terrifying sight for her. The massive girl got her close to her face. Alison sat down in front of her.

"Wow I bet you were feeling pretty tall."

"It was fun."

"My name is Beth." The enormous face said.

"I'm Alison."

"And who is your friend?"

"She... She is Trisha." Alison said, confused. "You can see her?"

"Of course I can, don't be silly."

Between giantesses, the small girl was feeling very helpless. She saw her friend sitting by her side. She was not much taller than her toes. Beyond that, she noticed the enormous fingertips rising from the sides of the device. She could get lost in this fingernails.

"H-- Hi." Trisha said, unsure that she heard her.

"Hello girl." Beth replied. "Come on. Let's meet my friends."

Beth walked outside of the city, not even looking at her feet. She was stepping through the skyscrapers as if it was nothing.

" You're so huge, how do you manage?" Alison asked.

In response, Beth leaned down and grabbed an enormous building in fist. She examined it, looking at the people being moved around. Too tiny to do anything. Too tiny to stop her. They were crowded, pressing against the windows, looking at her enormous eyes. Then, Beth got the skyscraper near the edge of the phone. The building was a little wider. For Alison it was still very impressive, seeing the great construction being moved around as if it was nothing. For Trisha, it was absolutely awe inspiring.

"It's really nothing" Beth finally said.

She leaned again and set the building between a couple of mountains. The mountains themselves reached only to Beth's belly. It remained there, lying down, undisturbed.

They travelled quite a while through a couple more cities until they reached another wall. A wall of skin. Alison paid attention and realized it was an ankle. An enormous, gigantic ankle, belonging to a massive foot, of an even taller person.

Her foot was covering an enormous area of land. She figured at least a couple of towns had to be below her.

"Psst! Down here! Veronica!" The now-smaller giantess called.

Veronica leaned down to look at them. She was enormous. Alison would have wanted to say that it was like looking at a mountain come alive, but this girl was far taller than any natural surface.

"Oh sorry. I got lost looking at the landscape. Everything is so small now, I swear I can see the islands from up here."

Beth looked at her amused.

"I found a tiny girl. Figured she could accompany to see some of the others."

"Oh sure. Come right up." Veronica told her. She put her hand down on the ground, crushing an entire mountain line in the process. Still holding the phone on her hand, she climbed the massive finger. When Veronica, they were just high enough to see the land colliding with the ocean, for miles and miles. Beth sat down on the palm of her hand.

Veronica started walking to the sea.

“Hold on.” Veronica said as they reached a city that was quite large.

The next thing they felt was a sudden movement. The enormous girl jumped from one side to the other. She fell just close to the other side, but not yet there. A couple dozen city blocks had been destroyed by her feet.

“Oops… Sorry.” She spoke to the ground far below.

Walking a little more, they reached the enormous sea. It was enormous, for sure, but now it seemed little more than a pond. Veronica stepped in, making the sea levels rise far above the land. The water only reached above her ankles.

“We figured the others were too big to stay here. Too many cities.” She spoke to the phone where the minuscule people laid, on the tiny girl’s phone, now sitting on her hand. “This one has cities too, but they’re far more sparse.”

After a while, the land started showing, on that land, they saw the most gigantic couple they could imagine. They were lying down on the land, cuddling passionately. Their immense size had to be taking numerous cities at once. Even their hair had to be large enough to leave holes on the ground. They guy was entertaining himself with a city by his eyes. The entire thing was about double as wide as the tip of his middle finger. His finger circled lazily around it, leaving an enormous imprint on the land that basically isolated the city from the rest of the country.

Around them, numerous giantess and giantesses walked around, toying with the land or simply being.

“We’re back!” Veronica got near the giant. With his face on the ground, she only reached about his lips.

“What happened?” The massive girl by his side asked.

“Beth lost her phone. We found others.” Veronica set her hand on the ground for the girl in her hand to come down.

Beth walked onto one of the cities, still with the phone in her hand. She looked down below. Most of the city was still standing, but it was in a state of chaos.

“What have you been doing?” Beth asked the enormous giant.

“Just playing with the tiny people. They’re terrified.”

“I realized that, Lucas.”

“But it’s boring” He commented. “At my size, everyone is a speck.”

Lucas lied staring at the sky. Alison observed the giant cock from her point of view. It was an enormous monolith that reached the atmosphere.

“When will the others come back?” He asked her.

“I don’t know. I hope soon.” Beth replied. “I’m eager to have fun.”

"They're so huge" Trisha whispered to Alison after a while. "This is getting ridiculous."

Chapter End Notes:

This is highly unusual, but if anyone has ideas for more situations I can write, send me a message. I'm eager to see what new things I can incorporate onto this story.