- Text Size +

“Now, my little lizard,” the giant said down, stretching its powerful neck. “What should I do with you?”

            “Please,” San begged, retaining some distant hope that he could still come out of this situation alive. He didn’t want to die now. “Please, just let me go.”

            “Let you go?” the giant asked in a mocking tone. “We both know that isn’t going to happen.” Again it brought its clawed hand down to meet San’s small, delicate face. Lightly the giant brushed his fingers against the smaller boy’s cheek. “But I don’t think I want to simply devour you. No, that wouldn’t suit an animal of your intelligence.” The hand moved, grabbing a chunk of meat left over from its meal. “Creatures like this,” it said, its deep green eyes staring into San’s. “These things deserve to be swallowed. Crushed without a second thought. They are food, and that is it. You though, you are something above that. Not far enough to live, but far enough to matter. Slightly.”

            San cringed at the low laugh that followed. The beast then moved, rising once again to a standing position, being careful not to press on the tiny lizard’s frame too much as he did so. Once again the giant towered over his prey, his god-like body glistening, its muscles bulging, its scales shinning, its mouth still dripping blood.

            It moved its clawed foot them, slowly sliding it upwards until his toes were pressing San’s face into the thick, cold mud below. “Lick,” it growled down.

            San wasted no time in complying with the order. His mouth opened, his small, almost insignificant tongue flicked out, pressing against the underside of the behemoth. The skin was thick and leathery, callused after years of walking on the hard ground of the forest. It tasted of dirt and salt, and of the tiny speckles of plants that had been crushed beneath.

            Again San could hear that low chuckle. “Good,” the giant said. “At least you have the intelligence to obey those above you.” Slowly he started leaning more onto his massive foot, pressing the hard, dirty sole into San’s face even more.

            The tiny lizard took the increase in weight without complaint, knowing that even the slightest cry or whimper would spell his end. He simply continued to press his wet tongue against the giant’s sole. Each lick pulled specks of dirt and grime from the pad above him. Soon they covered his entire tongue. He was forced to swallow most of them.

            Again he heard the giant above him groan with pleasure. “What a good little lizard,” he said down. “Here,” it said, moving its paw back so that only the thick, leathery toes rested on his prey’s muzzle. “Shove that little tongue of yours into the crevasse of my toes.”

            San did so without even a moment of contemplation. There would be no point in doing so. The being above him was so huge, so powerful, so much stronger and better than him in every way. To this beast, San was a bug. A spec. A tool to be used in whatever way he saw fit. If the giant told him to lick, that is what he needed to do. No questions, no thoughts of escape or disobeying.

            San tenderly reached up with his small, frail hands, rapping around the monster’s digit. He the leaned in, his mouth opening, his dirtied tongue coming out of its home. He pressed it first against the giant’s massive, hard claws. He then moved to the thick skin that was connected to them, winding his way closer towards the inside. As the tiny muscle continued to explore the tight flesh, San picked up the distinct taste of sweat.

            For a moment the tiny lizard wondered how long this giant, powerful creature had been on the hunt. How many hours had he walked around the forest, his sole pounding into the bare ground, crushing anything unfortunate enough to be under it. How many plants had been crushed flat by these pads? How many bugs were turned to mush, their mangled corpses adhered to the thick, leathery pads by the tons of pressure?

            His tongue continued to press further, finally reaching the very midpoint of his master’s toes. The first lick took him by surprise as his tongue passed over a glob of sweat and dirt packed together by the immense pressure of the giant. The pure salt concentration of the toe jam was astounding, even compared to the previous droplets of sweat the tiny lizard had already slurped off of the giant’s foot.

            The second pass was no less intense. He pressed against the glob, attempting to pry it from the thick skin of his giant. Each lick helped to loosen it, until finally it peeled off onto San’s tiny, sticky tongue. Above, he could hear the delighted sigh of his master. Somehow the knowledge that he was making this giant feel good, that he was pleasing him, gave San a feeling of bliss.

            He brought the glob of dried sweat, dirt, and debrief into his mouth, knowing that there was no other place for it to go. Without hesitation, he pushed it towards the back of his throat. He swallowed, the orb of filth traveling down into his body.

            Eagerly he pressed his snout between his god’s mighty toes, his slim tongue flicking out, licking at the great section between the giant’s toes. He took the opportunity to breathe in, inhaling the immaculate aroma of the beast’s unwashed, bare, footpad.

            “What a good little lizard,” the giant continued to say as San slurped up the dirt and carnage from between his master’s toes. Soon the giant removed his foot, tilting it so that he could see the thick underside. He smiled at the results, blood still dripping from his maw. “Impressive job,” he growled down to his slave. “You really enjoy this, don’t you?”

            San nodded his head quickly, his eyes locked on the tiny emeralds that shined above him. His body was trembling again, though not from fear. He had moved past the terror that comes from knowing one’s life was about to end. Instead, he felt excitement. He felt anticipation. Whatever was to come next, he wanted it.

            The giant placed his massive foot down again so that he had one foot one each of San’s sides. With a squelch, the pad sank into the mud, tiny blades of grass crumbling to duct underneath.

            “I think I should reward your devotion,” the giant said, his eyes piercing into his prey’s body. They slowly drifted down until they rested on the bright red expanse between the tiny lizards legs. The giant chuckled. “Impressive, for one of your size.”

            San was panting now, his heart thumping out of his chest. Slowly the giant brought its body down to its knees so that it was kneeling over his prey. Its massive tongue slid across its bottom lip, a thick trail of slime moistening the dry skin. Then it reached one hand out.

            The small lizard didn’t move as the giant’s mitt came to rest on his shoulder, pressing him even more into the mud. His breathing grew heavier as the giant’s second hand moved to mirror the first.

            With his body pinned down, all the little reptile could do was stare at the amazing form above him. Muscles of pure stone sculpted the giant’s entire body. From the giant hands that pinned him to the earth, up the massive arms, each with corded muscles that screamed power, to the rounded shoulders, to his thick neck, everything about the giant radiated strength. San’s eyes then drifted lower, down its tight pecks, past his rippled abs, and down to his waist. His breath was taken away at the sight. Between the monster’s two enormous, powerful thighs swung his gargantuan member.

            The two swinging balls behind it were impressive, each a size almost as large as San’s own head. But, they were tiny in comparison to the large mass before them. Slick, dark, powerful… truly fitting for a body such as his. San’s eyes slowly moved from the thick base, up the long shaft and towards the head. Once the midpoint was reached, its member became ribbed, the skin expanding outwards in rings. Sweat caught the feint lights above, making the object shine.

            The giant lowered its body, its gigantic snout coming closer to San’s tiny body. Its maw opened slightly, thick bridges of spit spanning the distance between its upper and lower jaw. The carnage of the creature’s meal still remained. The giant exhaled slightly, the breeze flowing over San’s face, the smell diving into his nose. Instantly he picked up the distinct odder of death. The smell of hundreds, perhaps thousands of creatures that had been swallowed by the force above him.

            Then the dark muscle that was the giant’s tongue started to emerge from  its maw. Dripping with drool, glistening in the light, it came closer to San’s unprotected face. Yet, he still wasn’t afraid. He was intimidated, still stunned by the sheer size and power of the creature that now dominated him, but not scarred.

            His tongue fell onto the tiny lizard’s upper body, its mass pressed against his exposed chest. The giant started pulling upwards, a thick, slimy trail of spit sticking to San’s skin. It continued rising, eventually pressing the lizard’s face into the thick mud below.

            As the giant pulled away, thick trails of slime bridged the gap between them, eventually snapping, the drool falling down onto the small creatures flesh. Again the tongue came down, again pressing into San’s chest.

            He couldn’t believe how fast his heart was beating as the enormous, warm tongue continued to slide against his bare skin. Every time the massive organ reached his face, it pushed down, forcing the tiny creature’s snout into the cool mud. Then it would rise again momentarily, only to come down again. All the while the giant moaned above him, seeming to delight in the little creature’s taste.

            “Delicious,” he said as he pulled up again, his snout dripping with hot drool.

            “Thank you,” was all that the feeble reptile could reply.

            The thick gums spread, once again showing the deadly teeth. One massive hand was removed from San’s shoulder, then the next as the creature returned to a kneeling position. He watched as the giant’s legs moved, the muscles flexing with the strain of moving his enormous body as he shifted backwards.

            Then the giant leaned forward again, his face now in line with San’s waist. For the briefest moment, the thought of running passed through his tiny mind. His capture wasn’t pinning him down anymore. But, the thought quickly left. Someone such as he, a small, feeble, weak bug, couldn’t hope to escape from a god.

            A hand descended, one thick, padded finger coming in contact with the very tip of San’s erect member. The lizard’s heart began to pulse anew as he watched the claw start to move in slow circles, pushing him along with it.

            The giant then lowered his hand more, its thick pad pressing San’s tiny organ against his skin. The pressure continued to grow as the giant pressed down, almost grinding the lizard’s member into his stomach. There was a pain, but it was overshadowed by the vast pleasure that came the experience. Both from the physical sensation of having his cock toyed with, and also the mental pleasure of being so completely dominated by this god.

            At once, the giant released the pressure. A low chuckle reverberated from its throat as it watched the red organ fly back to its upright position. Again the giant lower his finger, mashing it against the tiny creature’s body. Again he released, watching the toy spring back to its full height.

            The giant wasn’t about to be contented with games, however. Once again its humongous snout lowered. San could barely breathe when he felt the wet nose of the giant press between his legs. He could barely even think when the giant inhaled, taking in a great breath, the air rushing over San’s body, over his member, and into the powerful body. Then the maw opened.