- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 5
Katie kept thinking about what to do. Sure, she loved being this big, but she didn't like the idea of using this situation to be bigger than Matt. Besides, she kind of liked it when she looked up at him. But yet, she wanted to remain 6'8"... then she got an idea. Why not make Matt bigger than her? It didn't have to be much, and Katie felt like she owed him for what she put him through. So Katie entered in the following commands on her phone:

Matt will grow to 7 feet tall
Unpause

She pressed enter, and looked behind her. Matt was starting walk over, but suddenly he started growing. He was soon back to his original height (well, at least the height after Katie first grew him), and he filled up his boxers. But he kept going up, eventually passing Katie in height. When he reached seven feet tall, his boxers were strained, showing that he had quite a big cock underneath. Matt looked at himself, confused.

"What is going on? I was normal and so were you, then you grew and I shrank, and now I'm huge! And what are you doing on your phone?" Matt asked angrily.

"What are you talking about? We've been this big our whole lives! Something in our genes made us grow really big. But I'm glad I got to grow big with you. Oh, and I was just checking messages on my phone." Katie said, and due to the app, Matt believed it.

"Oh... right. Well, umm... this may just be me, but your bra... and your panties... well, they look painfully tight on you." Matt said with some shyness.

"Would you like me to take them off?" Katie teased.

"Uh... yes! I mean, no! I mean... well, you probably shouldn't..." Matt said nervously. Even though they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they had never seen each other naked.

"Well," Katie started, trying to think up a fake reason why, "I like to wear normal sized clothes. It makes me feel big!" Katie said.

"Well... uh... they do make your... um... boobs... look nicer." Matt said. Since he was shy, he didn't really talk that much about sexual things, so he was a bit uncomfortable talking about it.

"I have to say, though, you are very well endowed! Those boxers don't leave much to the imagination." Katie said.

"Well, it is... um... 9 inches long? Might be 10... it has been a while since I checked... but it is definitely the biggest one at school!" Matt said.
"But I should probably get some new boxers. I've had these for over a year, so they might not last much longer. With my luck... they won't last throughout the day..."

"I feel the same about my underwear!" Katie said, smiling.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. Katie changes reality so they really have been that big for a while > (not done yet)
2. Katie makes herself a little bigger so her underwear snaps off > (not done yet)
3. Katie makes Matt a little bigger so his boxers tear off > (not done yet)
4. Matt and Katie go see Riley, but Katie forgets to make Riley think they've been that big > (not done yet)