- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2
While Matt quickly fell asleep in bed, Katie decided she wanted to do something different. She returned their bodies to normal, then got out her phone and entered the following commands into the app:

Matt will forget about any growth that occurred before he went to bed.
Matt's natural growth rate will be increased so that every hour he will have grown an inch taller, 20 pounds of muscle, and his cock will grow so that whe his cock is erect, it will be half an inch longer, and when flaccid, it will be a quarter of an inch.

Katie pressed enter, and then looked at the time. It was now 12:00, midnight. Katie smiled, then went to bed.

--------

When Matt woke up, he felt seriously disoriented. His feet hung off the edge of the bed, his arms felt heavier than he recalled, and his boxers felt extremely tight. Looking at his clock, he noticed the time was 8:00 A.M., which made him confused, as he normally woke up refreshed at this time. Matt tried to get up, but his feet met the ground much sooner than he was expecting. His legs felt heavier too, but they didn't seem to be hindering him. When Matt finally got up, he almost lost his balance, and the room looked off, but he couldn't quite figure out why. Passing it off as grogginess from waking up, Matt headed to the bathroom. When he got in there and saw his reflection in the mirror, he was shocked. The nearly 6 foot tall skinny boy he used to be wasn't looking back at him anymore. Towering above his old height, now 6'8", he looked like a young bodybuilder, and weighed 280 lbs. He flexed his arm, and was elated when a baseball sized muscle popped up. He looked at his chest and his eight pack abs, and then his legs; they looked thicker than his whole body used to be! And then his eyes moved up and saw his manhood. His boxers were tight enough that you could clearly see his cock's size; normally, when flaccid, it would be 4 inches long, but now it was 6 inches long. Just while flaccid Matt's cock was as big if not bigger than most men's cocks. Seeing himself so big and powerful, Matt started to get aroused, and quickly got an erection, over half of his rod sticking above the waistband, and it was 11 inches long! While Matt would clearly be the alpha male whenever he went back to school, he was worried for several reasons. For one, why did this happen, and why was he still growing? Second, when he and Katie finished their vacation, what would his parents think? His mind swimming with worry, Matt's cock went back to normal. Just then, Katie woke up.

"Good morning, Matt... how did you... huh?" Katie said, still not fully awake.

When she saw Matt, she woke up fully, and remembered the previous night.

"Wow, you had quite a growth spurt, haven't you?" Katie said playfully.

"I... I guess so... but... how?" Matt responded.

"I have no idea," Katie lied, "but I'm sure you're hungry! Growing that big overnight requires some real energy!"

Matt didn't realize it earlier, but now that Katie mentioned it, he realized he was starving.

"Let's go eat breakfast, then! I'll tell Riley to meet us there!" Katie said.

Matt nodded, and then looked through his clothes. He found an oversized t-shirt he had brought "just in case", and found that it barely fit him. While he was looking for some pants, Katie was talking to an annoyed Riley who had just gotten up. Matt found his biggest pair of pants, but when he tried putting it on, it tore down the middle.

"Katie? I can't find any pants to wear!" Matt said.

"Give me a moment." Katie said as she finished her call with Riley.
"Hmm... let me see if I can think of a solution."

Katie then went to her phone and entered another command into the app:

People will be okay with Matt wearing just a t-shirt and boxers and won't give him any trouble over it.

Katie pressed enter, then spoke to Matt.

"Well, I guess you could go out with just that."

"What? I can't wear no pants and just my boxers in the hotel!... right?" Matt said in surprise.

"Hmm... I'm sure you'll be fine." Katie said.

Matt sighed, and then Katie put on a t-shirt and some short shorts. As the two left, Katie thought about what her plans would be. Sure, she wanted to be like a goddess, but first, she wanted a boyfriend that was like a god.

--------

When Matt and Katie got to the hotel restaurant, it was close to 8:30, and Matt could've sworn that his boxers felt tighter, and along the way, several ladies smiled at him, with several others glancing at his crotch. Matt and Katie got their breakfast, and went to the table with Riley, who was already eating. When she looked up, she saw Matt, and almost fell back due to disbelief.

"Is this the same Matt that you arrived here with?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, but as you know, teenagers can grow up fast!" Katie responded.

"However, I get the feeling that I'm still growing..." Matt commented.

"Well, you are still only 15. Most boys don't stop puberty until later." Riley said.

Matt shrugged, and sat down, his legs barely fitting under the table. He started to eat the mountain of food he got. Somehow, him and Katie had won an all-expenses paid trip here, along with some friends, so Matt could eat all he wanted. Katie and Riley talked for a bit, then discussed what they were going to do.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Katie asked.

"Well," Riley started, "I plan on going out on the beach. Yesterday, I bought a cute new bikini. I'm actually wearing it right now, so I'll show you!"

With that, Riley took off her shirt, revealing that what she had on was barely a bikini, with black cloth covering her nipples and not much else. This made Matt get aroused, and his manhood started to push up against his boxers, and then it started to push his end of the table up!

"Woah, Matt! Why are you messing with the table?" Riley asked.

Matt quickly held up his hands, showing that he wasn't doing anything intentionally.

"Then... oh..." Riley said, then looked under the table. To her delight, she saw Matt's rod, covered by his boxers, but it was just half an inch short of being a foot long! But then Riley noticed small tears starting to form on his boxers.

"Uh... Matt... you might want to get some new underwear soon..." Riley said, her heart pounding. She had quite a sex drive, and it was taking all of her willpower to not grab the giant rod that she saw. When Riley looked back up, she noticed that Matt seemed... stronger than when they started. Tears started to form on Matt's shirt. Matt looked at the time; it was now 9:00.

"Well, it definitely seems like you're not done yet!" Riley said.

Choices:

1. Matt bursts out of his clothes! > (not done yet)
2. They meet at the beach later > (not done yet)
3. Katie accelerates her own natural growth rate > (not done yet)
4. Katie accelerates Riley's natural growth rate > (not done yet)