- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 3
"Alright, I think I'm going to shrink Katie back down to normal..." Tony said, heading for the machine.

"Wait!" Riley said, somehow safely climbing down Katie.

"I would like to grow a little first. Like, over six feet tall! I want to know what it feels like to be bigger than Cynthia!" Riley said.

"Hmm... I guess it couldn't hurt!" Tony said, aiming the machine at Riley.

Tony pressed the button, and a green beam came out, zapping Riley. She slowly inched taller, her panties starting to tear a little, and she surpassed Matt's height, and kept on growing until she was over a foot taller, at 7 feet tall! A few threads on her bra snapped, but it was still holding on.

"Oh, this is so amazing! I feel so... big! Well, except when compared to Katie, of course..." Riley said, amazed at her size.

"Well, time to return Katie to normal." Tony said.

Tony aimed the machine at Katie, then pressed a button. A blue beam came out, and Katie started to dwindle smaller and smaller, taking up less and less of the room. But as she was getting close to normal size, the machine started to smoke, before it stopped working altogether. Confused, Katie stood up, and noticed that she towered over Riley! She was eight feet tall!

"Well, darn... it appears that the machine has broken somehow. You guys will have to come back later, when I fix it..." Tony said.

"Oh, so I get to stay this size? That's amazing! I can't wait to see the look on Cynthia's face!" Riley said, ecstatic.

"Seeing what life is like at eight feet tall would be great!" Katie said.

Matt nodded, but then realized what having the machine broken meant for him.

"Wait, so I have to go around wielding a two foot long cock? How is that even feasible?" Matt questioned.

Tony just shrugged, and then the three started to put their clothes back on. Katie had a little trouble getting on her t-shirt, but once she did, it only really covered her breasts. She put on her short shorts, but those were tight and revealed a little of her butt. Matt looked at Katie's chest and noticed that her nipples were erect and pushing out at her shirt. Of course, she didn't have a bra, since she grew absolutely humongous, so it made sense. Riley put on her shirt, which did a little better, but didn't cover her stomach, and put on her short shorts, which looked... well, short on her. Matt put his shirt on, but when he tried putting his pants on, the only way he could maneuver his cock would be to have it straight up against his torso, under his shirt. Even with that, it was obvious he was packing a massive cock.

"Well, Tony, let us know when its fixed!" Katie said, smiling.

----------

Riley went to her hotel room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Cynthia said from inside.

"Its your sis, Riley!"

Cynthia opened the door looking down, but when her eyes met Riley's boobs, she slowly looked up with terror.

"R-r-riley? What happened to you?" Cynthia said with fear.

"Well," Riley said, thinking up some false story, "I heard that there was something in the air or water that was causing 14 and 15 year olds to grow much bigger!"

"But... but... how is that even possible?" Cynthia asked.

"Beats me, but you should see what happened to my friend Matt! He now has the world's largest cock!" Riley answered.

"This can't be happening..." Cynthia said, simply shocked.

"Well, it looks like I get to be the bigger sister now!" Riley said.

Just at that moment, Tony sent Riley a text, saying the machine was finished.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. The machine breaks down again before they get there > (not done yet)
2. The girls want to do some shrinking! > (not done yet)
3. The girls want to do some growing! > (not done yet)
4. Cynthia comes to grow! > (not done yet)
5. Something else... > (not done yet)