- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 8
"Well, hmmm... I guess we could look at the old mystic shop over there..." Matt said.

They went in, and there was this old man behind the counter who looked like a mystic.

"Eh? Oh, you're the first customers we've had in a while..." the man said.

"Hey, do you have anything that you think might interest a teenager?" Katie asked.

"Why, yes, yes I do." the man responded, pulling out what looked like a fairy wand. "This wand here is magical, allowing you to change the size of people. Tap someone's head, and it increases their height and overall size. Tap the back, it makes your muscles grow. On females, tap the chest, and your breasts will grow, tap the butt and it will grow, and on guys tap the crotch and their cock will grow. If you want it, you can keep it. If you want something else, experiment with it a bit first, and I'll make it so you return to normal, and never saw this wand, and I'll offer you something else."

"Wow! That sounds cool!" Katie said with glee.

"There are a few other features. Holding down instead of tapping will make them shrink down to 'normal', but not any smaller. You can change what the wand considers 'normal' by making a circle with the wand and then tapping. That way, if you want to always be at least a certain size, you can. But if you change what is considered 'normal' by the wand now, and you ask for something else, I will only be able to return you to that normal. There is one last feature. If you wave the wand in a triangular motion, then tap and hold it, then not only does that become the 'normal', but it also rewrites everyone's memories and photographs of you so it appears that you've always been that big. I would advise against using it too much, since it won't cause your clothes to grow with you." the man explained, and then handed the wand to Matt.

"I... don't know if this will work..." Matt said.

"C'mon, Matt! Tap my boobs!" urged Katie.

Matt tapped Katie's boobs with the wand, and to their surprise, Katie's breasts got a little bigger, and pulled her shirt up some. Matt tapped her breasts again, and Katie's boobs grew bigger, causing Katie to wince a little since her bra was now too tight. Her stomach was now exposed, and so was her navel. Matt decided to tap Katie's breasts one more time, and this caused her boobs to grow to DD-Cup size. Katie let out a slight yelp as her bra snapped, falling to the floor in between them.

"Well, there goes my bra. But wow, these boobs are huge! They must be as big as Cynthia's, if not bigger!" Katie said, touching her breasts and admiring their new size.

"Hey, why don't you make me taller? I'd love to see for once what it would be like to be taller than you!" Katie asked.

Matt tapped her head, and she grew two inches taller. She winced a little more, since her panties had just tightened a little, but then Matt tapped her on the head again, and she shot up to six feet tall, barely taller than Matt. Her shirt was now really only covering her breasts, which were now even bigger since her overall size increased. Her short shorts were starting to tear a little. Matt tapped her on the head again, bringing her to 6'2", now noticeably taller than Matt. Her shirt started to tear down the middle, exposing some cleavage. Her short shorts also tore down the middle, giving Matt a glimpse of her panties. And just to make sure she was satisfied, Matt tapped her again. She grew to 6'4", and the height difference between them was about as much as it was before, only this time Katie was taller. Her shirt tore even more, so much so that it now looked like a bra instead of a shirt. Her short shorts tore a little more.

"Let me see the wand a little!" Katie said, taking the wand when Matt handed it to her.

She let her arm drop as she was pondering what to do, but accidentally tapped Matt's crotch, causing a considerable bulge to appear.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Matt asked, cringing some since his shorts tightened around his cock.

"Whoops! It was an accident!" Katie said, giggling.

Katie, smiling, tapped her butt with the wand, causing it to grow some, almost completely tearing her short shorts off. Bringing the wand forward, Katie again accidentally tapped Matt's crotch, causing his bulge to become even bigger, starting to undo the zipper on his shorts.

"Sorry! Another accident!" Katie said.

"Careful with that! If if happens too much, I'll have to get some new pants!" Matt said, half joking and half worrying.

"Okay, turn around. I want to make you stronger!" Katie said.

Matt smiled, and turned around. Katie tapped him on the back, and he suddenly grew, his muscles increasing in size. His shirt tore over his newly grown pecs, and his six-pack abs were exposed. Matt's shorts' legs tightened around his new muscle. Katie tapped him again, and his shirt became threads on his upper body, and his shorts started to tear. Matt turned around, but his enlarged endowment accidentally bumped into the wand. Matt winced as his cock forced its way through the opening in his shorts, undoing the zipper, but it was at least covered by his boxers.

"Hmm, I want to tap it again. But don't worry, I won't make it bigger." Katie said.

To Matt's surprise, she made a circular motion with the wand, and then tapped his cock.

"Wait... did you just make that... permanent?" Matt asked, worried.

"Oh, don't worry. But I have another thing to do..." Katie said.

She tapped him on the head twice, which made him grow to exactly her height. His shirt was in tatters, showing his nicely chiseled chest, and his shorts were almost nothing.

"Ahem." said the old man. "If you're done, would you like to keep the wand?"

How do they respond?

Choices:

1. Yes; they go to their room > (not done yet)
2. Yes; they go to Riley's room > (not done yet)
3. Yes; they go to the beach > (not done yet)
4. Yes; they go somewhere else > (not done yet)
5. No; they return to normal > (not done yet)
6. No; Katie keeps her current size > (not done yet)
7. No; Matt keeps his current size > (not done yet)
8. No; they both keep their current size > (not done yet)