- Text Size +

I woke up to a lovely headache from the previous night. I suppose it's what I get for finishing nearly half of a drink for someone Addison's size.

 

Oh shit. Addison, I asked her out! Right? That wasn't a dream?

 

I rolled over on my side and grabbed my phone, it was flashing with a message. I unlocked it and winced at the brightness.

 

Addy, ever the early riser, had texted me already “Hey there, hows your head? :p”

I tapped in my reply “Never let me drink that much again, uhgggg”

 

I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes, my phone vibrated again. That was quick. It read “I figured as much, that was a lot of booze for somebody your size.” Before I could reply a second message came in, “I just finished my morning run, wanna go grab a bite at the cafeteria? I bet a breakfast burrito sounds fantastic right now.”

 

“Yeah, let me shower real fast” I responded.


***

 

 

I stepped out of the shower to a pounding on my door. It did not help my headache.

 

“Hold on a second!” I said as loudly as possible without splitting my head open. Wrapping my towel around my waist I stumbled out of the only room other than the bedroom/living room/kitchen that was my dorm over to my door. I pulled it open, ready to be upset at whoever was banging but the sight of the culprit quickly changed my mood.

 

It was Addy, as I should have guessed. She was bent over double with her arms out, crossed over her head, resting on my door frame. Her hair back in a tight ponytail, “Hey I texted you I’d meet you here.” she said grinning down at me.

 

I would have replied instantly, but she was rather distracting. Her boobs were packed into her sports bra, which stopped there and her taut stomach was bare until it met with her spandex shorts. Her entire body had a slight sheen, I guessed from her run earlier. Being in a state of undress so close to so much woman I felt myself getting hard.

 

I saw her eyes flicker down, for just a second. She looked back at me and her grin got a tad bit wider. “You're going out like that? I mean, I wouldn't mind, but It's a little cold for that outfit.” she teased.

 

I turned to hide my growing erection, “Let me get dressed.” I mumbled embarrassed. I grabbed my clothes and stepped back into the bathroom.

 

“Aww no show for me?” I heard Addy call out.

From the safety of the bathroom I sarcastically answered, “Nope, you've got to work for that.”

 

“And here I was thinking you'd be easy.”

 

“Nope, I'm hard!” I face palmed as soon as the words left my mouth. I was not a morning person. Her boobs didn't help the situation.

 

“HA! So I saw!” Addy laughed from the hallway.

 

Once dressed I stepped out of the bathroom to find her sitting, her back to my still open door-frame, with a smirk on her lips. Even sitting she was as tall as the damned thing.

 

Still slightly embarrassed from all the teasing, I asked “Can we go get food now? My heads about to crack.”

 

***

As Addy sat down on the ground next to our table I eyed the multiple plates she had set down warily.

 

“Stop giving me that look!” she whined. “I know it's a ton, I'm still not used to needing to eat this much.”

 

She was clearly embarrassed about the amount of food needed to keep her body functioning, it wasn't hard to see why. That was a lot of food. Though considering she could have finished my entire breakfast in two bites, I guess it wasn't that much for an ascended.

 

“Well It makes sense, you're like almost three times my size, plus you're active so you're burning more energy that way. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.”

 

“It's okay” she managed to get out with a mouth full of her second breakfast burrito. She blushed when she realized she had just talked with a mouth full of food.

 

“Very attractive Addison.” I joked.

 

She got redder. It was nice not being on the receiving end of the teasing all the time, though I had to admit.. I did like it.

 

“So,” She said, changing subjects “Have you given any thought to where you'd want to take me on our next date, you do remember that right?”

“Of course!” I said, a little too excitedly “I wasn't that drunk. I remember it all, I just almost couldn't believe it happened when I woke up this morning. And no, I haven’t really had the ability to think till a few minutes ago. This hangover is killing me.”

“All right, well I'm looking forward to it regardless.” She smiled, “By the way do you mind if I hang out with you while I digest? I don't want to go running just yet.”

 

“Gladly, but didn't you already finish your run earlier?”

 

“Yeah, but I’ve got to get home somehow silly.”


“Wait, you ran to campus? As your morning workout? Addy, that's like fourteen miles!” I exclaimed.

 

“It couldn't have taken me more than 45 minutes.” She mused.

 

I shook my head, even though Ascension was quickly becoming a norm, some things still blew me away. The casualness she had admitted to running that distance at that speed, before G429 that would have given any Olympic athletes a run for their money. And she was going to do it again just to get home.

 

***


After talking for a while she had managed to get cross legged, filling up any of the empty floor space in my little dorm room. Her head nearly reached the ceiling, siting she was damn near eight feet tall. I was sitting on my bed right across from her. Something about her size, and raw femininity caused a shred of primal fear to build in my stomach. I wasn't afraid of Addison per se, but being so close to any creature that much bigger than yourself can be unnerving. Let alone an attractive woman still in her skimpy workout clothes.

 

Trying to get my mind off the giant set of boobs directly in front of me, I looked up to her face, “I'd offer you my shower, but I know you wouldn't fit in there”.

 

Wait, how was that supposed to help.

 

“It's fine, though I'm sure we could both easily fit in mine.” Addy grinned down at me.

 

So much for not thinking about her boobs. Or the rest of her for that matter. Damn she was hot.

“Well I need to get going, got some work I have to finish over the weekend. Though I am really looking forward to our date.” As she said this Addison leaned forward, resting her arms on my bed on either side of me. She was leaning over me, while still sitting on the floor.

 

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a little bit intimidating.


Turning that small bit of fear I had into boldness, I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

 

She let out a slight sound, it didn't seem possible for anything that big to make a noise that cute. I didn't have much time to think about it before she leaned down into the kiss, forcing me to lay back on the bed. I could feel the warm weight of her chest spreading out over my abdomen and hips, I almost lost it right there.

 

After a moment she pulled out from the kiss and let me up. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one who was flustered.

 

“Me too.” I smiled dreamily.

 

We said our goodbyes, from my lone window I watched her start her run back into town. It was really a sight to see her powerful legs carry her massive body that quickly. As she turned out of sight I sat back down on my bed and started brainstorming ideas for our next date.