- Text Size +

I dug through my closet looking for more of my nicer shirts. I needed to look good, this was a date! Well, I hoped it was anyway. I could hardly believe it, Addison was here, and I was going to get drinks with her. And she was fucking gorgeous! Realizing I’d be in my jacket most of the night anyway, I settled for the last button down I had found in my closet and continued to get ready. I started daydreaming about Addison, I had to stop myself. We weren't friends like that.. were we? I found myself thinking of our meeting earlier in the week, the blatant flirting and teasing, I had straight up called her beautiful. I shook my head, no it had to just be a side effect of her ascension, she was probably just confident and comfortable with herself now. With a body like that, she'd have to be crazy not to.

 

My phone vibrated, a text from Addy read “See you soon! :)”.

 

My heart started beating a little faster, you know what they say about women who text you smiley faces. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and my buss card and headed out so I could make it downtown in time.

 

***

 

 

 

I reached the stop around 8:00, downtown in a college town on a Friday was a leg man's dream now. Even though it was freaking cold, and still early, ascended women could be seen going about their business. With dates, or friends headed to the bars, most if not all wearing short dresses, or skits. Almost all of them with legs as long as I was tall. I grinned to myself thinking how Addy was so much taller than these girls, I loved it.

 

I only had to walk a few blocks to get to the bar we were meeting at, and it wasn't long before I heard Addy's voice behind me. “Hey short stuff!”

I turned to inform her that I was not short, she was just very tall. But any semblance of a reply was lost as I saw her. My jaw must have been hanging open, hell it probably went through the floor. She stifled a girlish giggle with one long hand, “Cat got your tongue?”.

 

She was wearing a tight dark purple, sleeveless dress, which stopped near the top of her thighs, the fact that it was the same height my head was not lost on me. It hugged her wide hips but then clung to her body as her waist pinched in. At her sternum the dress split to the sides, struggling to hold together her generous chest. Leaving the entirety of her cleavage visible behind a black sheer covering. I struggled to move my eyes up past what had to be nearly a foot of cleavage on display, but was rewarded when I did. She had some makeup on, not much, but her lips were done and split with a wide grin. Big dark brown eyes intense and smokey. Her long brown hair done up in a messy but somehow at the same time fashionable bun, with her long bangs hanging off the right side of her face. She was an awesome sight.

 

“Earth to Alex, hello~ Alex do you read me?” She said, still grinning down at me.

 

“I. Addy, I mean. Wow” I stammered. “Real smooth Alex.” I though to myself.

 

She took two long steps over to where I was standing, her dominating presence filling my view. She stepped around me running one long slender finger across my shoulder “Not bad yourself.” as she stepped by me causing me to turn, “Come on we don't want to have to fight for seats!”

At first I thought about running to get along side her powerful strides, but I decided the view following her down the sidewalk wasn’t such a bad consolation prize.

 

***

 

I sat at one of the mixed size booths towards the back of the bar. The odd seats looked like uneven steps next to a table allowed men to sit next to their female counterparts and maintain eye contact for the most part. I had offered to go get us drinks but Addy insisted I stay, there wasn't much I could do if I disagreed, and I wasn't quite sure I’d be able to bring her drink back with mine in the other hand anyway. Additionally, while not dangerous but not entirely safe either, walking through the forest of legs that was the dance floor without someone of the fairer sex was a good way to get a few accidental bruises.

 

Women who had received G429 treatments also took mandatory classes on controlling their now somewhat terrifying strength, almost all women were excellent at their control, but society had kind of decided to let the dance floor be their place. If a man wanted to dance with a woman, he'd stay on the edge of the sunk in dance floor and dance with her on the outside of the grid. It was almost like standing around an empty pool, except this pool was filled with half drunk, tall, beautiful women.

 

“Hey there handsome.” I turned to face the woman who had addressed me. A twelve foot blond in a bright pink dress. “What are you doing back here all by your self? You should come join me on the dance floor!” she said with a somewhat drunken giggle.

 

“I'm actually here with a friend, she's grabbing us some drinks at the moment.” I replied, trying to shut her down nicely. Big women were scary when they were upset, that goes double for drunk ones.

 

“Well if she's just your friend then she shouldn't mind! Come on!” She reached out and grabbed my hand and forearm giving me a gentle tug (which still yanked me from my seat). Now standing on the part of the bench made for ascended women I had to look up at her even more.


“No, really It's fine I-” and I was cut off.

 

“Hey Alex, who's your friend here?” Addy stepped up to the table.

The blonde huffed at me and began to tell Addy off. Turning around, “It's Susan, and he was about to come out to the floor and dance.. with.. me....” she trailed off, looking straight forward into Addison's prodigious chest. Then slowly up at the much larger woman.

“Oh really? Because I could have sworn he was on a date with me.” Addison looked down at Blondie, doing her best to be imposing.

 

“I- I have to go.” and with that the blond amazon left us alone.

 

I turned back to look at Addy, she had a shit eating grin on her face. “I see what you mean about you love being big.”

 

“It's one of the many benefits,” She handed me a drink sized for an ascended. “I asked for a normal rum and coke, but they gave me two my size.”

“Well I'm not gonna complain!” I said, sitting back in my seat and pulling my 60oz drink towards me.

“You know I'm not letting you drink all that.” she elbowed my side gently after sitting next to me.

 

“Spoilsport.”