- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is written in first person in the view of ria.

I was getting ready to go to work when my door bell rang. I answered it and it was heather. She walked and said hey hows it ria. I said good, weres ed at. Heather said taped to my foot. She sat down and proped her foot up and pulled off her flip flop and showed tiny ed face down in the sole of her foot. I asked why, she said he likes it i swear. She pulled ed off and placed him on the floor. Onnthe way out heather said i have a company to  run and she left. I looked at ed for a little and relized i had him  as a student before. I asked so ed hows life been. He said good, my company just got a new boss. He then asked how mynlife was. I said good and about to get better. I gave him a pair of heels to clean. He got right to work. I went into my closet and got a pair of tan stocking and put them on. I went back to ed and he was still cleaing my heels. i told him it was time to go to work and slide my heels on. I stuck one right in front of him and told him to climb under my toes. He got under my toes and kissed my big toe. Then i dropped my toes onto his little body and walked out the door. I walked over to my old honda and got inside.i drove to the high school and went to my roomwhen i got there i pulled off my heels and he got stuck in my toes . I pulled him out and placed himon the floor. I then put my feet in front of him amd said start kissing my toes. He did i started grading papers. The he stopped . I lifted my left foot and said start massaging and he did and it felt great. While he did that i asked him if he liked my feet when he was my student. He said yes but never asked to massage them. I said he could have just asked i would have loved it. He said well this is better. And started kissing my foot.  i then dropped my toes on him and played with him. I rubbed my toes on him, scrunched him in my toes, smothered him, and even grinded him into the floor with my big toe. When we were done, he kissed my big toe. I sais good boy now get in my shoe, he did and went to the toe section. The entire day he was under my toes kissing and licking them. At the end of the day i pulled him out and played with him again,  rubbing my feet all over his body. He then said miss ria i have a question to ask you. I said what. He asked me if i needed a new car. I said sure if your offering and i planted my foot onto him. He then mumble into my foot come down to me shop and pick one out its free. So i took him up on his offer and went over to his shop, he was in my shoe suring thw time. I looked around and decided to go for a 2013 dodge viper in red. I gave him back to heather  and asked to borrow him for a while. She said yea sure, just dont kill him i want to convince him to give me his bussiness i then left and said, by. I then went ho e with a new car, a foot slave at my beck'n'call and had a great day.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter Miss ria askes to borrow ed for a while .