- Text Size +

The next morning heather pulled me out of her sock and got ready for her first day as a boss.  She got a pair of black flats and asked where would i like to be. I said the heel. She said ok its your choice. And she put me into her shoe. She then asked were my other cars were. I answered in the garage. She then slide her foot onto me and stomp her heel into the floor a few times. I heard a car door shut and then the noiae of my lifted diesel ram start up. I figured oh great she like big trucks. A half hour later we got to the office ans she put me right to work cleaning her feet. The entire time her feet werw towering above my head. She then instructed me to clean her feet spotless, so i got right to work. I licked her feet up and down. I actualy liked it. I dont know what it is but the thought of being at the foot of a woman much older tham you and being stepped on is a great feeling. I would kiss her foot every now and then. The one time i kissed her foot she droppes her foot onto me and laughed. I started thinking that i could do this forever if i dated her. Then the phone rang and heather answered. " hey ria hows it, yea hes working, under my big foot, ill bring him over tomorrow, ok by". She then knocked me over planting her foot onto me. She started to so that im letting ria borrow you tomorrow. Youll be in her shoe while she teaches her classes, ahe might abuse you. I said no problem boss. She said just dont be as good to her as you are to me. I said no way boss just you deserves special treatment. She blushed raised her foot again and stomped me with it. She said "and only you deserve this kind of treatment" i thought damn she can be mean, but im ok with that. She said lets try this and pulled out a high heel. Ill put this heel on and step on you with it. I said yea what ever you want. So she did, every bone in my body xracked under her weight.  She looked at her watch and was like, oops time to go. She quickly pixked me up threw me into her shoe and walked out. The entire time home she played with me with her toes. Lifting and dropping her toes on my face.  She got home and pulle me out of the shoe and said smell between my toes. I did as told and wham. My head is pinxhed between her toes.  She waves me around the drops me. She said now you can paint my nqil. I did as told painting her nails a matt purple. After that she put me in her heels ans get cleaning im going to bed.

Chapter End Notes:

The nezt chapter is in rias point of view, and may be one of the best chapters to start out with