- Text Size +

I lay in my bed in my dorm room.  My mind was spinning from my last final of my freshmen year at State.  I had studied day and night for it, putting every ounce of my mental ability I had left from this semester and I could not be happier with how it turned out.  It was a perfect day with a perfect ending as I let out a deep relaxing sigh and sink further into my bed.  Just as I am about to drift off into sleep I hear my phone buzzing in my shorts pocket as I sit up and pull it out.  I look down at the screen and smile rather big as I see who the text message is from.  “Trinity” I mumble softly under my breath as my mind begins to wonder.

            Trinity is a very close friend of mine, we grew up a couple houses down from each other and attended the same schools since kindergarten all the way up through high school and now we managed to get accepted into the same college.  What can I really say about her? Trinity is a pretty ordinary girl; she’s very smart and nearly graduated with a 4.0 in high school. But she isn’t all brains either, she’s quite beautiful as well from her flowing brown hair and beautiful blue eyes to her breasts that are a perfect b-cup that don’t need the support of a bra.  She kept herself in pretty good shape as well, she isn’t much of an athlete but back home I’d catch her jogging by almost every day or doing yoga in her backyard which gave her stomach a very nice toned look to it.  To be perfectly honest there isn’t one imperfection on her; from head to toe she is an absolute beauty…

            Snapping out of my trance I look at my phone again and open the text message from her and read it. 

“Hey short stuff how did your final go? :P”

As I read this I can’t help but laugh to myself, you see Trinity is kind of tall for a girl standing at 5’8, I myself am only an inch shorter than she is but ever since she had her last growth spurt in high school she’s never let me live it down. 

Grinning I respond to her “I totally nailed it, anything less than an A and I’ll be surprised.”

 I hit the send button and lay back down on my bed, wondering what she is up to at this time of the night when my phone buzzes again.

 “That’s great! I knew you’d ace it..say are you up for coming by to celebrate? I’ve got something interesting to show you.”

What could she possibly want to show me right now? I think to myself as I hop out of my bed and slip my shoes back on sighing softly as I text her back. “I’ll be there in 5.” I hit the send button and head out of my dorm room and out into the warm night. 

After walking the short distance across campus I reach Trinity’s dorm.  Her dorm is one of the smaller ones on campus, but everyone gets their own room which is pretty nice since they don’t have to share a space with a roommate.  Shrugging my shoulders a bit I hit the buzzer going up to her room on the top floor and seconds later the door unlocks with a loud click as I enter the building.  Once inside I head straight to the elevator and step onto it, pressing the button for the 4th floor as the doors swing shut.  At this point my mind is racing, what could Trinity have that’s so interesting to show? I mean we have known each other since we were little and pretty much shared everything with each other..what could she have?

While I’m pondering the sound of the elevator bell rings in my ears as the doors open.  Casually I step out and head down the hallway to the last door and knock softly on it.  Inside I can hear a familiar feminine giggle when the door swings open with Trinity standing in the door way.  I smile a bit as I take in the image of her with her purple rimmed glasses which seem to accentuate her blue eyes, her wavy brown hair cascading down her shoulders and resting just above her breasts which are covered up in a purple tank top that shows off her feminine figure quite well.  Covering her long smooth legs are a pair of black pj pants with white polka dots and some cherries printed on them and is barefoot with her nails painted with a silver/grey polish that shines a bit in the florescent lighting.  Smiling a bit as Trinity giggles more while we hug in celebration of surviving our freshmen year of college.

“Jay! I’m so happy you’re here!” She says with a bit of excitement as I step inside her dorm room.  Trinity’s room was rather nice for being a freshmen dorm, it was one of the larger rooms in the building and was covered with various posters of beaches and her favorite movies, along with a few discarded clothes scattered around on the floor as I laugh softly.

“Thanks Trinity, I am so glad to be done. I didn’t think this semester would end.” I say with a small grin as I take a seat at the foot of her bed.  “So what’s this interesting thing you wanted to show me?” I ask curiously as Trinity sits on her bed and plays with her phone while stretching her long legs out until her bare feet are resting against my thigh.

“It’s this new app I got for my phone, it’s really cool and I’ve been toying around with it all day today.”  She says as she looks up from her phone at me with a playful smile.  I smile back at her and roll my eyes a little at her. “You invited me over to show me an app?” I say to her as she nods.

“Yeah I did, but this isn’t any ordinary app.  This one can make any object change in size by just taking a picture of it!” I look at her in a bit of surprise, could they really make something like that today?  Chuckling a bit to myself I shake my head at Trinity “No way Trinity, that isn’t possible..is it?”

Trinity looks at me with an even bigger smile as she hands me her phone, looking at the screen as it shows a series of dials like you would find on a radio. “See those dials? The first one is to set the size you want, and the second dial makes a location marker incase whatever you shrink gets broken..if it breaks it will reappear at the spot in one piece again.” She explains to me as I look at her in total surprise.  “So you’re saying whatever gets small basically becomes invincible?”  Trinity just looks at me and laughs as she takes her phone back. “Yep pretty much, I could shrink you real easy with this.”  She says with a giggle.

I still am not fully convinced as she toys around with the app as I shrug.  “Alright well prove it then.” I say with a playful smirk as we make eye contact.  With another feminine giggle she points her phone camera at me and smiles. “Smile for me!” She says as she presses a red button on the bottom of her screen.  The camera flashes and I am blinded for a few moments as I rub my eyes and groan.

“Ugghhh Trinity! What the hell was that fo...” I stop mid-sentence as my vision clears and I become speechless at the sight I am seeing.  Before me is the tile floor of Trinity’s room, only this time it stretches out for miles all around me.  Her desk and chair are off in the distance that would probably take me days to travel to; her bed stretches up high into the sky next to me, taller than any skyscraper when I suddenly hear a booming giggle from above.  My heart skips a beat when I look up, it was like in slow motion as Trinity peered over the edge of her bed, her face towering high above me as she slowly moves herself to the edge of her bed.  I can only watch in awe as she swings her legs off the edge of her bed and stands up to her full breath taking height.  The ground shakes like an earthquake under me as her gigantic bare feet make contact with the tile floor as I stare in disbelief at what I see before me.  My childhood friend, one of my closes friends too is now standing like a monolithic being in front of me as I strain my neck upward to take in the entire view of her but can’t see her face due to it being blocked by her breasts.

Suddenly Trinity begins to shift around where she is standing, slowly bending down at the waist as her stunning face comes into view with that amazing smile on it as she giggles again.  The sound is like thunder to me as I look up into her big blue eyes.  “Pretty cool huh?” She says down to me with a smile.  I can only nod and I should up to her “how the hell is this even possible?!” Trinity winces a bit and holds her phone up to me. “Not so loud! I can hear you just fine through the app, that way we can talk to each other.”  I nod and sigh a bit in total awe as I go quiet, just letting the image of my friend towering over me now sink in as she stares at me.

Sensing that I’m a bit speechless, Trinity slowly inches herself forward towards me, the scent of her lavender lotion invades my nostrils as she slowly wiggles her monolithic bare toes in front of me.  “I guess you like what you’re seeing.” She says with a giggle as I nod slowly in awe.  I can’t help but stare at my unbelievably huge friend, particularly her toes as I realize just how small I am compared to them.  Each toe was much bigger than me; any one of them could easily squash me at any time if they really wanted to, a thought that made my whole body shutter as I clear my throat a bit. “Y-yeah, this is just a lot to take in like…Trinity you’re huge!”

Trinity laughs and smiles at me while idly flexing and relaxing her toes. “Nope, I’m normal sized you’re just teeny tiny.” She says playfully as she slowly arches up her left foot onto the ball of it, showing off her perfectly arched foot and exposing a portion of her bare lightly wrinkled sole to me.  “You know from up here you sure do look like an ant Jay.” She says in her playful tone as I gulp and nod slowly.

“Yeah, no kidding…and each of your toes look like the size of buildings to me.” I say while my cheeks turn a light red.   I didn’t really want to admit this to anyone but I kind of have a thing for feet, at first I was embarrassed about it and still kind of am but Trinity was the first person to figure it out.  Back in high school she caught me staring at her feet once during our history class together, lucky for me she thinks it’s kind of cute and will occasionally tease me about it.  And right now is one of those occasions, I watch on as she stands on her tip toes and brings her heels back down to the tile floor of her dorm room, wiggling and splaying her toes out in front of me as each gap between them is like a gigantic canyon to me.  I sigh softly as my face turns even redder as I break my gaze from her beautiful feet and look up at her face that has been looking at me this entire time.  “Trinity, what are you doing?” I ask her dumbly which causes her to break out into a fit of giggling.

“Oh come on Jay, you’re too cute when you play dumb you know that?  You know exactly what I’m doing.”  She says while tilting back onto her heels, lifting her toes up off the floor and pretty much showing me her entire bare soles to me.  I can’t help but shutter at the sight as she smiles, knowing exactly what she’s doing to me.  “You know, I never really thought much about my feet until I caught you that one day.  Your face got soo red when you realized I caught you, but ever since that day I kind of realized that I do have pretty feet huh?” She says with a teasing smirk on her face as she rests her long slender feet back down before me with a soft thud. “They are kind of big though…but then again I am pretty tall for a girl so I guess having bigger feet works.” She says with a smile as her toes begin to flex again.  “I dare you to kiss my big toes Jay.” She says down to me suddenly, catching me off guard.

“Wait, what did you say?” I ask her with a surprised look on my face.

“You heard me, come on Jay I know you wanna.” She says playfully while looking down at me. “Come on it’s not so bad, they are clean I promise.”

“I don’t doubt that but I’m just making sure I heard that right…You want me to walk up to your toes…And kiss them?”

She smiles and wiggles her toes in excitement.  “Yeah, just one little kiss on each toe that’s all.”

Shrugging my shoulders and nibbling my lower lip I start to slowly approach her feet.  With each step I get closer and closer to Trinity’s flawless feet, the more I can her booming giggling of excitement as I can’t believe I am about to go through with this.  I don’t go back on dares usually but this is totally different than any dare I’ve been given before.  After a few steps and what feels like eternity I reach Trinity’s toes.  Starting at her big toe I have to crane my neck just to see the top of it as it towers above me all while I can hear Trinity giggling along and can feel the gaze of her blue eyes upon me.  Swallowing with a small gulp I reach out and touch the big toe on her right foot, feeling the warm silky smooth skin against my fingertips as I lean in slowly and plant my lips on her big toe, kissing it softly as Trinity holds back from bursting out laughing, hearing her breathe kind of hard to prevent herself from blurting out as a small booms over me.

“Careful please, my feet are really…really sensitive” she says while biting her lip and looking at me.  I nod and continue down her right foot, kissing each toe as she tries not to burst out in a fit of laughter.  With each kiss I made on her toes, I could feel myself letting go, letting my kisses get more and more passionate on each toe.  I think she took notice to this as she let out a soft gasp and a kind of more…sensual giggle as she cooed softly down at me.  “Don’t get too carried away Jay, I don’t want you making a tiny mess on my toes.” She says down to me as I deeply kiss her pinky toe on her right foot.  Looking up at her I nod and I smile a bit as well, noticing that her cheeks are getting a bit rosy as well.  “Is she liking this too?” I think to myself as I walk back across to her left foot and begin the process all over again.  My heart pounds hard in my chest as I kiss each one of her left toes, deciding to use a little more of my tongue as I plant my lips on them and gently swirl my tongue against each gigantic digit.  Each kiss getting a more labored response from Trinity as her gasps begin to grow more loudly.  Unable to contain myself any longer, I reach her pinky toe and let out a small whimper as I kiss it more passionately than any of her other toes, planting my lips hard on the smooth soft surface of it and sliding my tongue hard against it.  The sensation must have been an intense surprise to Trinity as I deeply kissed her toe, hearing a small moan of pleasure escape from her lips.  Gasping I drift back to reality and pull myself from her toe and fall onto my back, panting hard as my cheeks burn red.

Looking up from the floor my eyes trace up Trinity’s towering beautiful form until I reach her face, her chest is softly heaving a bit as she tries to catch her breath and her cheeks are a deep rosy red color.  I couldn’t help but smile a bit as I laid there, seeing her beautiful face all red from embarrassment as I let out a soft chuckle and called up to her.  “I guess I wasn’t the only one who was enjoying themselves.”

She looks down at me and nods slowly. “That was…amazing.” She says softly as her breathing calms.  I nibble my lower lip as I begin to blush a little more when a crazy idea hits me.  “Hey Trinity…since the app makes me reappear again…I dare you to step on me.” I say up to her.  Her eyes widen and her smile becomes playful again. 

“You want me to…squish you?”

I nod slowly as I lay still on the floor. “Yeah, I dare you to squash me under your beautiful foot like a bug.”

Trinity looks down at me, completely silent as her eyes meet mine…well I doubt she’d be able to see mine but you get the idea, we locked eyes for what seemed like forever before she slowly positioned herself over me, placing her gigantic bare feet on either side of me as she lets out a playful giggle.

“Get ready little ant man..” she says to me as her titanic right bare foot lifts slowly over me, casting a shadow all around me as I gaze up at her bare sole looming over me.  She holds her foot there for a few moments and slowly scrunches her toes up, causing her soles to wrinkle up a bit and fade away as she relaxes them.  “I’m gonna squish you…like a bug.” She says down to me as her foot begins to lower.  It was painfully slow, her beautiful foot getting closer and closer to me, watching as the smooth skin of bare sole begins to stretch out all around me as it makes contact with me, pinning me down under the ball of her foot.  My instincts take over, I know that the app manages to keep me alive somehow but being pinned down under a gigantic foot still made me want to squirm and try to escape.  As my struggles increased I could hear Trinity’s heart beat all the way down to her foot, the beating began to increase as her muffled giggles filled my ears.  Slowly she applied her weight, the pressure increasing more and more upon my minuscule body as I struggled against it.  The pressure continued to grow more and more intense until my body could not handle it any longer and it gave way to the massive foot, my body explodes into a small red gooey mess all over her bare sole as my vision began to fade when a sudden flash blinded me once again.

A few moments later I found myself awake again, on the floor in Trinity’s room, her giggling as clear as day now as I stared up at her, watching her slowly twist her bare foot on what was my remains.  I can’t help but wince a bit as I hold my gut, thinking that I was just under that big beautiful foot a moment ago but am now in once piece once again.  Trinity stopped twisting her foot and looked back over her shoulder at me, her face still rosy as all get out as she lets out a playful giggle.  “Welcome back my teeny tiny bug.” She says to me as she slowly lifts her right foot up behind her, showing me her amazing sole once more but with a small red mark on it as her toes wiggled.

“That was you a second ago.”  I smile softly and nod.

“I know, that was actually kind of scary but really amazing at the same time.” I say up to her as she sets her foot down and looks at the clock on her phone.

“Oh wow, it’s pretty late now. You should probably head back before your RA flips at you again for coming in super late again.” She says as she hits a green reset button on her app and points the camera at me, the flash blinding me once again only this time when it clears I am back to my normal size staring right at Trinity’s face as I chuckle softly.

“Nice to see you at this size again, my neck was starting to hurt from having to look up so much.”  Trinity laughs softly as we both blush and look at each other.  She walks me to her door and opens it for me.  Smiling I give her a huge hug as I step out into the hallway.  “So are you taking the train back home tomorrow?” I ask her curiously.  She nods “yeah, I have to finish the rest of my packing first though.”  I smile a little more and blush, both of our cheeks are quite red at this point after everything that’s happened as I look into her eyes one more time.  “Wanna meet me at the terminal so we can sit together?”  Trinity nods and speaks softly, turning her face away from mine as she speaks softly. “Yeah…I’d like that.”

Smiling stupidly now I give Trinity one last hug and congratulate her on surviving freshmen year of college and walk down the hallway.  As I walk towards the elevator I feel Trinity’s eyes on me as I push the down button, when the elevator doors open up I take one last glance at her and step on, pushing the button for the first floor as the doors close, all the while I think to myself. “This is going to be a great summer.”