[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Josh has had a crush on his former classmate Veronica for as long as he can remember, but in all those years he never once had the courage to even approach her.  Thinking it would never be she suddenly invites him over to her estate one cold, normal, seemingly special day.  

Unbeknownst to him Veronica was on to him much more than he could have known, having come from a long line of practicing magic users the occult was in her blood. Now he's in the mix of it and from the perspective of someone who has more in common with an action figure than a former high school student.

She insists it was his doing that reduced him to this state, but she gave him the drink, right?  Whoever's fault this lies with he's no way to escape his new reality.  But the deepest, most disturbing question of all is, would he even want to if he could?..

But Veronica's not the only magic user with a special interest in Josh.  What is it that makes him so damn special anyway?  Now nothing makes sense anymore and its a battle for survival as he's thrown from a world that was nothing at all like it seemed...


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Maternal, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 7993 Read: 11376
Published: May 21 2015 Updated: May 21 2015

1. Chapter 1: Veronica's Treat by Kotrebo [Reviews - 0] (3381 words)

2. Chapter 2: Undersized by Kotrebo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4612 words)