- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A group of male students see their fantasies about a teacher come true. 

Chris, age 21, 1" (at work) 5-8" (at home)

The most important class in my senior year of high school was small in one way and later in another. Only eight students, all boys, to our one teacher. She was about 42, 5'4", and curvy. That's the way a woman gets after a baby or two. 

Any student who passed the course wouldn't get just a passing grade. He would get the teacher. That doesn't mean one A and seven F's. You see, we were all going to get the teacher, because all of us would become small enough to share her. Or looking at another way, her capacity as a woman would expand because ours would shrink. 

You remember the chaos right after the Rebalancing of Sexes. Younger girls shrinking older guys, younger men getting MILF fever. It made a mess of all customs and laws. After deciding they couldn't put every hot mom teacher in jail, the authorities decided to normalize the process. They created a sort of dating class for anyone who fell for a teacher, that could only be taken by seniors. The number of students would be as many as the teacher thought she could take. That number went up a lot for most women after the Rebalancing. 

Now, you'd think the teacher would go crazy and shrink us all the first day. I don't know how she did it, but our Ms. Pantiline managed to control herself, although you could see her face flush as she bit her lip sometimes. Truth is, we needed the whole semester because we were learning to work together as a team. 

Remember, before the Rebalancing of Sexes, guys never teamed up to share a woman. Two guys and one woman equaled an ugly fight. But when men became small, suddenly we had more woman than we knew how to use. What do I care, if I'm hugging her neck and some other guy is banging her in the ass and two others are climbing in her pussy and another two are sucking her huge nipples? 

Still, there were times Ms. Pantiline would get flirty with us. I remember the day she walked up to every one of us and licked whatever flesh we had bare. An arm, a face, whatever. That was the day we stopped calling her Ms. Pantiline. From that moment, we only used her first name, Amy. 

Our class included a lot of rope climbing, in a big room with shelves three stories high. We also had a giant tube where we had to swim through a sticky fluid with two warm walls squeezing us. There was a lot of studying female anatomy, with the trigger points blown up to resemble the way they would look when we became small. 

One other thing they did was make us stand in a room together, naked. They knew that once we got small we would be nude all the time, and they figured it was one way to get us past the nervousness of guys looking at each others' packages. 

Just before Christmas we all passed. Amy set up a party where we would all get shrunk and enter her world. We said goodbye to our parents. Amy drew straws to see who would get small first and last. Steve got the first one and we continued till the last one got to me. 

"One last chance to back out", Amy smiled. No one did. We all started taking our clothes off. Amy unbuttoned her blouse, and zipped down her skirt so we could see her in bra and panties for the first time.

Her curves were amazing. Her breasts seemed huge, even while we were still big. And that ass! One thing the Goddess of Love did to make mature women more attractive to younger men was to give their butts a lift. Most MILFs have pretty nice asses anyway, so this just added to the effect. When I saw Amy bend and wiggle her ass in our direction, I wanted to pull the elastic back and climb in. I wished I didn't have to pull her panties down, so she could come and I could shrink while I was in them. She started playing a song. I remember some of the lyrics, "One inch high is your proper size, your proper place is between my thighs."

Then came sex. To watch my friends, one on one, pump their engorged manhoods into Amy, then start shrinking as soon as they touched the honey pouring from her vagina, was amazing. Then it was my turn. I felt like the paratrooper at the door of the plane, but there was nobody to push me out. Fortunately, Amy saw my state. She pulled me on top of her and guided me in.

I'm glad I had the presence of mind to "shrink-surf" her body, enjoying all the stretch marks and wrinkles and imperfections as I got smaller. 

When I finally looked up to see the giant face of Amy far above the pussy entrance where I stood, it was like being in heaven. All the signs of age seemed to disappear from her face and it glowed like a goddess. I and all my classmates were just an inch tall. I hoped for one more thing to happen. I hoped she would pull up her panties and enclose me inside. 

Then she did. Nirvana. At least, until I realized that my classmate Jason was in there with me. "Move over, Chris, I can fuck her far better than you can." That led to a fight that sent us both splaying into the soft wall of Amy's thigh, then into her pussy lips. Our struggles actually stimulated her clit and drove her wild. Finally a giant hand pushed us both inside. We knew that to survive, we had to work together. 

Honey, deep dark honey that tasted like it had been aged in casks like beer or wine, poured out of Amy's deepest places. Jason and I struggled to hold on. Then we came up with a plan. He struggled to the entrance and worked her clit while I caressed her G-spot. Soon Amy came like a raging flood and washed us out of her. 

Light filled our eyes as she pulled back her panties. Amy grabbed us both and stuffed us into her backpussy. That's what on girls, used to be an anus, until the Goddess of Love decided girls didn't need to poop anymore. Now it smelled like an old-fashioned pussy... fishy. But it contained lots of oxytocin that bonded me to Amy, bonded Amy to Jason, and embarrassingly, bonded Jason to me. No, we didn't start kissing. But we felt more like bro's than rivals after that. 

That's not the only amazing thing about Amy's fluids. Her honey can actually give us enough nutrition to sustain ourselves. We sstill like to eat small bits of solid food but her juices go a long way. Women who aren't lactating drip a small amount of fluid from their nipples that's like liquor. You can get very drunk from it. I know because I have. 

Generally, Amy would keep us at an inch tall to take us to work after that, all snug in her panties and bra. But she would grow us up to six inches tall sometimes to satisfy her needs. When I wasn't being stuffed into her vagina, I would spread those buttcheeks and pump her in the backpussy as hard as I could. I think backpussy sex is even more fun than vaginal at this size. It feels like old style sex and also, you feel like Amy's buttocks are hugging me and pushing my cock up inside her backdoor.

Amy's ass is the most amazing girlfriend. It's not a perfect little globe, but the bumps and moles and stray hairs and ballooning nature of it make it feel like it's the aggressor and it's taking me as a lover. Liking it so much probably led to the next stage of my life. 

By the time they got to 42, women's fertility was mostly gone before the Rebalancing. But then the Goddess started changing that. She started experimenting with a second womb on some mature women, tied to the backpussy. She decided that this would be a good place to nurture males who would be born small and grow up knowing their place in the world. 

It was an awesome moment when Amy came back from the doctor. "I'm pregnant," she whispered to us, "in the BACK!" Every guy muttered "I'm the daddy", until Amy shushed us with a finger to her lips. "And the father is..." pulling out her report from the doctor... "CHRIS!"

The other guys were high fiving me bigtime. 

A tiny male only takes three months to term, unlike nine months for a girl or a vaginal male. I'll be a dad in about a month. It's amazing to think that many, if not most, men in the future will be born out of a woman's ass! We'll come out into the world the way poop used to go out! It's another way I guess the Goddess of Love is humbling men, I guess. But I don't feel humiliating. Knowing that my mistress is so awesome that she can just squirt us out makes me feel... awesome. Looking up at her ass, I feel really truly small. Really REALLY small. And that makes me feel great. 

I think of what a wonderful sight it is to wake up every day and see the world filtered through Amy's panties. I look forward to raising my son in their shadow. I hope I'll give him the courage to seek out the power of his own panty-covered wonderland someday.