- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A college student on the run from lustful coeds finds a safe space with a 40 year old woman. 

Jennifer's spice rack is a closet full of aromas. Ginger. Cinnamon. Cloves. 

I smell them all day long because this is where she keeps me, when she's preparing food and not using me to spice up her life. 

Hi, I'm Nicholas. I'm 23 years old and four inches tall. That's just as tall as the bottles in my mistress' spice rack. I'm Jennifer's lover, her sex toy, and... sometimes... the special flavoring in her chocolate cake and brownies. 

Since the Goddess of Love made the sweat, cum and other bodily fluids of men taste like chocolate, to give women another reason to keep us around after they shrink us, that means Jennifer doesn't have to buy chocolate syrup or any sort of flavoring when she makes anything with chocolate flavoring. She just tells me to jump in the bowl of batter, and swim around until it's all chocolatey-tasting. No, I don't turn the batter brown, but she's got food coloring too. Or she can just tell people it's "white chocolate" in her brownies, cakes and cookies. 

Of course, Jennifer rewards me for my hard work. Not only does she let me lick the spoon (which is like a whole platter at my size), she lets me taste her sweetness, which as you know is the same honey that makes all men shrink down to become handy accessories for women. Hers is spicy and almost cloyingly sweet to my tongue and lips, something like a carrot cake. 

I should go back and tell you how we met. Jennifer lives just off campus in her own home. She had divorced a man just before the Rebalancing of Sexes and the settlement was enough to let her live comfortably as a homemaker without having to work. Jennifer gave herself the sort of home that women 50 years ago rebelled against, lots of frilly curtains and a focus on food and homemaking.

I was in my third year of college when the Rebalancing happened. I had heard about women getting horny and shrinking men, and as soon as I stepped out of my campus dorm, there were a dozen girls looking for a dude to shrink. They were so aroused, I could smell them before I saw them turn a corner. I ran the other way and heard them screaming behind me. I made it to my car and hauled ass.

Just off campus, someone drove their car straight into mine, totaling it. Turned out it was another girl, who saw the man in the car approaching hers and decided to take me. Amazingly, I wasn't hurt, so I banged on the door and screamed for help.

Jennifer answered. She had brunette hair and was wearing a blouse, a skirt and an apron, with flat shoes instead of heels. I was about 6'1" then, so i guess she was about 5'7".  She had fairly large, squishy breasts and a curvy waistline. 

I stepped back, seeing a woman was at the door. Jennifer answered me calmly.

"I know why you're here. Get inside before some girl shrinks you down forever", she said. Not knowing what else to do, I ran inside and she closed the door behind me. I guess the driver lost my scent, or she was preoccupied with her smashed-up car; I never saw her again. 

Jennifer didn't leap at me or wave a honey-covered hand in my direction, so I figured I was dealing with someone who was rational. Maybe she already had a shrunken man to take care of her needs. 

"Sit down", she said. I did, and she offered me an iced tea. "No honey, I promise", she smiled. I took it and drank it. I was thirsty. We exchanged names. I told her I was a student at the college nearby, and explained how my day had started. 

"So you know about the shrinking thing", I asked. 

"Of course", Jennifer answered. "It's been all over the news. They estimate about a third of all the eligible men have been shrunk down just in the past 36 hours, and unless they hide, women will get the rest in a week or two."

"I need a place to hide", I answered. 

Jennifer smiled, and her finger went to her hair. "Well...you know... women who don't have a man will be searching the planet. There's no place you can hide where they can't reach you, sooner or later."

"I could sail the world", I replied.

"Yes", Jennifer answered, "assuming you could make it several hundred miles to a seaport, commandeer a sailboat, and fight your way past desiring women to get there, you could. But sooner or later you'd have to anchor someplace, and every place you go will be full of women who need a man, and who need him small. Would you join me for lunch?"

"Sure", I replied nervously. Jennifer took off her apron and we sat down in the kitchen.

Jennifer served pepper chicken, a salad and brownies. A feast for a college student living on ramen and hot sauce. As we ate, we chatted. 

"Do you have a man right now?", I asked. 

Her eyes lit up with that same glow I saw in the eyes of the girls on TV who were going around shrinking men. "No", she replied. 

I started to back toward the door. "Wait", Jennifer shouted. She looked into my eyes as hard as she could. "Yes, I need a man. Yes, you would be just what I need." She licked her lips. Then she blinked. "But I respect your choice and I will not force you to become my worshipper, and my little chocolate sex toy, even though I WANT YOU SO BADLY."

"I'm a little older. I'm not as excitable as these girls who tried to run you down. But I know what I want. I'm also smart enough and experienced enough to give it to you in a way that is respectful, that makes you want to be small."

I began breathing more rapidly, and my heart pumped a little faster. Something about the confidence in her maturity, and the extra MILFy curviness added by the years, made me feel as though I wanted her to take me. 

Jennifer lifted her skirt and showed off a pair of silk panties. "I like making my body comfortable, just as I like a comfortable home. Nicholas, you'll find it very comfortable in here.'

Then she looped her thumbs around the elastic and pulled those panties down, backing towards me and mooning me. "... and now that men can be small enough to take a woman in the back the way they used to take a woman in the front, isn't this ass the most amazing little girlfriend you could ever imagine?"

At the moment she said it, that ass was over my head, already looking larger than life. 

"Yes, when you shrink, my cozy home and my cozy body will become your world", Jennifer continued. "But it's a GOOD world for a man. I want you in it. If you don't want this and you're willing to take your chances out there, go out the door and we'll never see each other again. But if you're willing to believe that this little cottage and this little woman can fill your horizons, then join me for dessert.'

Jennifer then went to her sofa, took off her remaining clothes, sat down and stood her legs up in the air, inviting me to a very sweet place. 

In that instant I made my choice. I stood on my knees, dropped my jeans and boxers, and thrust my cock into her. Before I knew it I was thrusting body and soul into her. 

Today I am riding in a frilly and flowery pair of panties to the kitchen, where Jennifer has another sweet time planned for me. She has made our life together everything she promised and more. I am in the best spot for a man in this new world of the Goddess of Love. Sweet. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for your patience in waiting for this new chapter.