- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The semi-magical tale of how a MILF got together with a young man (and got another one in the process.)

How a MILF became a Mistress

Tyler: I'm Tyler. I'm 22 years old now, and usually I'm about two inches tall.

Sometimes I can get as big as eight inches tall. That's when my mistress Heather uses me to fill herself up, or fill up one of her friends or co-workers.

In fact, I'm a "big" (lol) reason she has a lot of those friends and coworkers in the first place.


When it came time for me to shrink and become a man, it was quite a change. I was mostly looking forward to it, but once it happened, pleasing Heather took everything I had. I didn't stop to realize how difficult it was for her. She never thought of herself as anything but an ordinary woman, but suddenly she had to become this lustful, confident, pansexual tower of passion that I call mistress. So I'll let her take turns telling the story.
---
Heather: Hi. I'm Heather. I'm 38 years old, and I'm about 5'5". Before the Goddess of Love made her big entry onto the world stage, I felt about as sexy as a two by four. I was always self-conscious about my body. My marriage wasn't the greatest and I felt distant from my then-husband, even when we did make love. He left my desire scattered and diffuse throughout my body, without the kind of intensity and focus I would find after the Goddess gave all women the power to make men small.
----
Tyler: It was weird at school. First all the girls started getting really friendly. Then the boys started disappearing. That scared some guys. We were all at that age where we were still getting over our shyness about girls. Some of the guys were still shorter than most of the girls. I was about 5'10" and just had gone through my growth spurt. We weren't sure we wanted to be smaller than girls for the rest of our lives.


I wasn't sure what to do. Then I found out that my best friend Jacob had gotten shrunk. His mother told me that he had decided to get shrunk by the mom of another friend. He said he had met her through a "spiritual advisor" who told him how to find his destiny. I asked Jacob's mom who the spiritual advisor was. She gave me a box that was about large enough to hold a banana. "There's your answer", she said.


I couldn't imagine what would be in the box that would cause Jacob to make a life-changing decision so easily. I took it home and opened it. I was pretty surprised when I found a black eight-inch-long dildo inside. I was even more surprised when it spoke.


"Are you Tyler? Jacob told me to expect you. I helped him find a woman he could trust himself to become small with. I can do the same for you, and I can help you learn how to serve her body and her desires."


"How can you lead me to her?", I asked.


"I have a counterpart dildo who is eight inches tall and white. That dildo made his way to Jacob's partner and brought them together. When each saw they had the different colored dildo, they realized they were meant to be partners. That dildo is now being given to the woman who will be your lover and whom you will worship."


"Will she be an old woman like Jacob got?"


"Old is a relative term. If you mean the boundaries of beauty and fertility, the Goddess of Love is changing those boundaries, and the way young men like yourself perceive them. A woman of 35 or 40 will seem to be peaking, not old."


I didn't understand everything the dildo was telling me. But I went along. I rejected advances from girls at school, even the ones who were really falling hard for me. I wanted to meet this woman who was supposedly perfect for me. I carried the dildo around everywhere I went. I was very scared someone would discover it and make fun of me or worse. The dildo stayed quiet until Friday night at the football game. It started buzzing. The buzz grew louder and louder as I walked up and down the stands. I reached a spot where the buzz became a whistling noise. I looked down and saw a woman with big, dirty blond hair. She was holding a screaming white dildo.
----
Heather: I didn't understand how this could be possible. Like every other girl and woman from 16 to 60 and above, I had been feeling the insane increase in our sexual desires since the Goddess of Love arrived. A friend of mine had given me the white dildo after saying it helped her find her lover and toy. But she didn't tell me she'd gotten such a young man, barely more than a boy. I tried to stammer that there must be a mistake. But my eyes met his, and I was struck by how much they burned with desire. Something inside me could tell that he was ready to love, and that he didn't have to be the larger partner to provide that love.
----
Tyler: When I looked into Heather's eyes, I suddenly didn't feel as scared. There was something very reassuring about her body and figure, that was at the same time very powerful too. She invited me to sit down, and we talked for a long time. Being so young I didn't think I'd have a lot to say to an older ... I mean, a mature... woman. But we had a good conversation and hit it off. Then Heather stood up. I could look up at her and imagine what it would be like to be shrunken and live my life with her. She was wearing denim jeans that made her ass look so good. I realized those cheeks could squeeze me and pull me into her asscrack. I could see the outline of her pussy and realized I could wiggle in there and be happy for the rest of my life.
----
Heather: I knew Tyler was inexperienced, but I felt his youth and strength would carry him through the experience of becoming small and that he would be a very vigorous lover and toy. I needed that. I SO needed that. The Goddess of Love had made my vagina seem like a bottomless pit, with honey that smelled like some deep, rich tropical fruit... maybe mangoes. What she had done to my backdoor was even more amazing. Turned it into a tiny second pussy, just big enough for a miniature men to fill up with his tiny cock. Finally, I wanted to taste Tyler's chocolate-flavored sweat and cum... surely made by the Goddess to help me get through a rough time of the month.
----
Tyler: I asked the black dildo if Heather was the one. He said "yes." He talked to me a lot about what life is like when you make love to a woman and you're the size of her pussy. Turns out that over the centuries, the Goddess of Love punished man who were really caddish toward women by imprisoning their souls in devices that gave women pleasure... dildos, vibrators, even washing machines. The soul in the black dildo was over 200 years old. He knew a lot about pleasing women.
----
Heather: The white dildo promised me that he and the black dildo would stay with us, to train Tyler for his new life. We were seeing each other for three months. Finally, I told him that if he didn't make love to me I would take him and shrink him. I was willing to risk the Goddess' wrath because I needed him so much. And I really did love him. And do.
-----
Tyler: Heather made me focus on what I really wanted. I decided she was the all-powerful mistress I needed to worship. I pumped her good and hard for our first and last night as a same size couple. My body started glowing... and I thought I was going to shrink... but I didn't.
-----
Heather: I thought it was the strangest thing, but I looked it up online. Turns out sometimes guys take a day or so to shrink, in rare cases. I told him to go to school and say goodbye to his friends.
----
Tyler: I was 5'10" when I got to school, still glowing. All the girls wanted to talk to me. By this time the school was more than 90 percent female, with just a few male friends of mine still taking classes. As soon as they gathered around me, I started shrinking until I was shorter than the smallest girl, about 4'11". It felt like seventh grade all over again.


"Ooh, you're shrinking already and I didn't touch you. I'm taking you home with me now", said Emma, who was my age, 5'6" with red hair. I was staring straight into her breasts.

"You can't. I already belong to a woman named Heather." Emma sniffed.

"Another MILF taking guys that should belong to us. Hmph!" She and the other girls walked away.

My next-best friend, Jason, saw me in the hall. "Just wanted to say goodbye." He shook hands, just at the moment another shrinking spurt happened. It pulled him down to my size and then started shrinking us smaller.

"Holy shit! I'm as small as you now!" Jason moaned.

"And we're both about three feet tall!" I replied. Both of us were starting to lose our clothes. Just then Heather arrived with a note to pick me up. I could feel another shrinking spurt coming on.

"Jason, I've got an offer for you. I'm about to shrink again. If you want to, grab hold of me and we'll shrink together. Heather is really cool and I really trust you. Let's take her body together."

"This is weird... but she looks hot. I'm in, bro". We shook on it, and immediately shrank to a foot tall. Heather scooped us out of our clothes and took us to my house for a brief wedding ceremony. The priestess changed a few words in the ceremony and joined us both to Heather. We each took a few sips from her nipples before disappearing in her panties.
----
Heather: Two for the price of one! I never could have imagined it, but it's working out well with Tyler and Jason. Of course, with front and back vaginas, I myself am BOGO as well. Before I used to say "a man inside me." Now I say "a man in my pussy" or "a man in my backpussy." My two vaginas are developing two different personalities... my front vagina, very aassertive and sexy, my back vagina, very submissive. I can have two different sets of feelings at the same time. But I don't feel detached from sex. I feel more attached than ever, with Tyler and Jason.

----

Tyler: I think the coolest part for me is when you "get small." Which is different from shrinking. When you shrink you're physically small but your body still thinks you are big. Your brain does too. But when you get small, you suddenly see everything differently and you see yourself as small. Even more than that, your perception of a woman changes. Before, you're looking for perfection. Afterwards, even the imperfections seem perfect. I remember seeing Heather's naked ass for the first time after I got small. When I was big, I was thinking of it as a body part, and all the things that I did and didn't like about it. (Mostly I liked.) But when I got small, her ass seemed like a person and EVERYTHING seemed cute. The hair on her buttocks from not shaving a day or two. The moles and little sags and stretches. The tan lines. I fell in love with that ass like it was another woman. I pumped into her and came and came and came. Then, two minutes later, I did it again. I found my capacity was endless. As was hers.