- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A university provost gives in to the desperate desires raging inside her and shrinks two male students to satisfy her. For more about Mistress Alicia Mendelsohn, see A World of Breasts and Buttocks, Chapter 12. 

Daniel, age 22, normal height 1" - 6". Shares and worships Dr. Alicia Mendelsohn with his friend Ethan, 21. 


Mistress Alicia says I saved her life. 


Hi. My name is Daniel, I am shrunk. I know that's not the right grammar but it's how I feel. I am small and I feel small and I like it.

I am one of the two sex toys of my Mistress Alicia. If you are a woman in the big world, you know her as Dr. Alicia Mendelsohn Ph.D., provost of the 
University. 


Mistress Alicia usually has each taking one of her sexual pathways. Ethan and I take turns between her vagina and her butt, or really, her frontpussy and backpussy. We didn't start out that way. Of course we didn't start out small at all. Both of us were more than six feet tall before a university official swept us down and became our world. 

I was in my junior year and Ethan was in his sophomore year. We knew each other in the same frat and lived in the same dorm. One night somebody 
got drunk and got into a fight and we both got... mixed up in it. Dr Mendelsohn told us both to report to her office the next morning and discuss 
it. 
What we didn't know was that Mistress Alicia was already going through the changes caused by the Rebalancing of Sexes. She was 35 years old and 
about 5 foot 4. That was almost a foot shorter than I was in the big world. So I was surprised when I walked into her office, and she was dressed 
in a bra and panties and stockings.

The first thing I noticed was how curvy she was, with big breasts that looked soft and incredibly round buttocks in gray silken granny panties, held up by an elastic strap on her stockings. Then I noticed her six inch heels. None of this was standard university provost wear. 


Before I could react, Dr. Mendelsohn shoved me onto the sofa in her office. She tugged and tugged at my belt until my pants were loose, then pulled them to my feet, where they dangled over my shoes. Then she pulled my shorts down to my knees. She tied the pants leg around something so I couldn't move. I tried to jump up in panic,  but it was too late. She grabbed my manhood and worked it till it was hard. That didn't take long. Finally, she slid herself down onto my cock. She was totally wet.

I looked into her eyes. She has deep green eyes and a long, sharp nose. The 
eyes were soft and the nose seemed aggressive. All of a sudden, I felt small. Then I started getting small. I kept hearing this sound in my ears, a sliding scale getting lower and lower. It was like those cartoons with a shrinking sound effect. 


Things got fuzzy and before I knew it I was falling away from her face, sliding down her breasts and ribs. I was all fuzzy and nothing made sense. I looked up and saw a patch of red velvet pubic hair as big as a cloud. Then I came and it was the most forceful orgasm I had ever had. My cum was actually shooting up into the big pubic cloud. I fell asleep instantly. 


When I woke up, the pubic cloud was still above me. Just beyond it, I could see what looked like a mons and beyond it, a shape that looked like 
the outline of pussy lips floating in the air. Below it, I could see Ethan. I realized he was naked. Then I realized I was too. We both had boners and nothing we did or thought about would make them go down. Instinctively we covered ourselves. 


My mind couldn't make sense of it, unless we really were what our eyes told us, just a couple of inches tall. Just then Dr. Mendelsohn's voice filled our ears. 


"Guys, we can talk later, but I have just spent two horny days without sex and I was ready to jump out that window. I need you inside me and I 
need you now!"


I think we were both a little clueless. Our minds weren't making the association with going inside a woman and slipping our entire bodies inside a woman. So Dr. Mendelsohn... and at this point, I have to start calling her Mistress Alicia... took us in her hands and edged both of us to her vulva... then slid us inside, each in turn. She smelled like grapes. Or like red wine. I didn't know that much about how wine tasted but I soon found out. 


It seemed like hours. We worked her G-spot and clitoris. I wanted to come several times but the constant pulsing of her vagina was making me kind 
of seasick. I edged my way out of my mistress' front door. I climbed up her right buttcheek. I stretched around the elastic and fell out of her panties. I realized that she had changed them as they were now red. It was just a foot or so but I screamed because I thought the fall would kill me. But it didn't. I realized that as I was so small, any fall would do little damage to me. 


I looked up at the red panties covering Mistress Alicia's ass. Wow, what an ass! It was impressive when I was six feet tall, but as a two inch 
tall guy, it was, and is, just awesome.

Then I recognized writing on her panties. I began to read it. It said, "Property of University MILF."I tried to understand what it meant. Did it mean Ms. Alicia was the property of another MILF? Did it mean she owned her own ass and pussy? Then 
it came to me. She owned me. She owned me and Ethan. It made me shudder. Then it made me horny.

I walked up to the panties, spread my hands against a buttcheek, and began pleasing myself. Within seconds, I shot a tiny load of cum onto that majestic pair of panties. I thought that would relieve my tension but unlike my body, my manhood simply would not shrink or deflate. 


I didn't get to really talk to my priestess Alicia until the next day. She told me that what had happened was the Rebalancing of Sexes, and it 
was the greatest event in the history of women or feminism. She said it meant women would never have to fear men again. Something else that was 
important, she said, was that it finally enabled men to grasp the complexity of female sexuality. When men were big, she said, they would simply 
shove their cocks inside a woman and empty themselves without taking time to worry about her pleasure. Now we couldn't do that. Women were big 
enough to make us please them. But she insisted she wouldn't hurt us, she just wanted us to worship her body and her sexual places.

"Now you're just the right size to touch and caress our tiniest places so precisely", she smiled. "This is the beginning of the golden age of the clitoris."


I have tried not to think of Dr. Mendelsohn in a godlike way but it's hard not to. Ethan and I spend hours every day pleasing her. I have learned so much about a woman's body. Mistress Alicia makes us feel so small. But she also makes us feel so important. I feel that giving her pleasure is the most important thing I could possibly be doing with her life.

 
My sex life got a whole lot better when Mistress Alicia gave me another gift. The Goddess of Love basically turned women's asses into another type of pussy. She let me grow to five or six inches tall so my dick would be big enough to penetrate her back door. I get to have sex with her ass the way men did with pussy before the Rebalancing.

What's really neat is when she pushes a finger onto my butt and makes me cum. I think she's able to put pressure on my prostate gland. It used to be that women had to stick their fingers way up a man's ass to make that happen but 
when the Rebalancing happened and we got small, a simple pat on the butt could make the same thing happen. 


In so many ways, she is the more powerful sex now. Her huge buttocks are powerful enough to be the aggressor. They feel like I guess a powerful chin or jaw on a man looked to a woman in the big times. Even the hairiest man doesn't have as much hair as Mistress Alicia's pussy. I spend a lot of time doing what girls used to do to guys as a favor. I am blowing her clit the way girls used to do cock. What a role reversal.

She tells Ethan and me a lot of things that suggest she has thought a lot about how this is exalting women. She doesn't say we deserved to get small, but 
she does say that when we became small, it really improved women's self-esteem, and when we started worshipping women's private parts all the time, it really made them feel good about themselves. 


She calls us her "sex toys" and when she does, she says it with a great deal of love. Maybe I'll write some more about the experience of being small in Mistress Alicia's world. But just know that I really really enjoy her body.

Ethan and I have both said we love her. We don't know what to do about that because men aren't supposed to let their woman sleep with other men. But I guess we're not supposed to fall in love with 35 year old women either when we're in our twenties. This whole getting small thing changes everything. 



Chapter End Notes:

Perhaps more from Mistress Alicia's world at some future time.