- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new test for Anthony. 

Chapter 11


After a weekend inside Heather, Madison and Candy, and after same-size relations with Candy, Anthony was trying to think things through as he worked out in Candy's makeshift gym. Sex was more powerful and varied than he could ever have imagined. Anthony had been immersed in Heather's, Madison's and Candy's juices. It was as if each of them had penetrated him. Anthony certainly felt that he had acquired a great deal of experience in a day or so.


But it also told him how much he didn't know about becoming a Sexbaton.
Anthony wanted to create experiences for the women who were having sex with him. He wanted them to feel something when he touched their most private places in a certain way. He wanted to be like an artist, or given the nature of this internship, like a detective. Anthony wanted to find out their secret responses and bring them forth, experiencing them like a thunderstorm, a geyser, a volcano, or some other force of nature. He didn't want to just be a dildo, squeezed into surrender by the mighty pussy that surrounded him. Yes, surrender was inevitable to the power of the vagina, the power of law enforcement. But Anthony found himself wanting to defy, at least for a moment. He wanted to be strong so he could bring lonely women into the love of the law with his policemistress.


Even though most of the world was now focused on the radically enlarged sex drives of women, 18 year old Anthony was as blue-balled as any 18 year old male had ever been. His desire had hardly been quenched by a day of almost continuous sex. It seemed almost nothing could make his dick go limp.


A weekend of work with Candy turned into four days at her makeshift gym, as Heather extended her time off through Tuesday. When she arrived Wednesday, she looked even more serious than before. She brought her hand to just outside the dollhouse and motioned Candy and Anthony to climb in.

Heather lowered the two down to floor level and gently tossed them out. "Walk across the floor," she said. Candy and Anthony moved out to the center of the room. "Now stand still, close your eyes and don't turn around until you count to 1000! I need to get bottomless," Heather said.


"Like we haven't seen all of it already," Candy laughed.


Anthony hid his eyes and didn't notice that Candy had backed away from him. His count stopped when a warm stream hit the top of his head and kept falling. He realized that Heather was peeing on him! He heard laughter from above and behind. He turned to see Candy laughing to match Heather's giantess roar.


"Part of team building, rookie!" Heather thundered.


Anthony found it hard to stay mad, especially since Heather's pee had an almost magical effect on the leftover soreness he carried from days of working out. Girly pee cures everything, they say.


Two fingers lifted Anthony off the floor and carried him toward a sink. Heather soaped him up and gave him a thorough washing.


"Now, it's time for the rookie to get in some practice time," Heather laughed.
Candy piped up. "I think it might be useful this time for a veteran of the Policemistress' vagina to join the rookie inside Policemistress." Candy gave Heather a knowing eye as she said all this.


"So Candy, you think that the instructor should accompany the rookie on this Sexbaton training mission?"


"I do, Mistress Heather."


"Very well. First the two of you need to lube up." She produced a tube of lubricant. "Squirt yourselves and cover your bodies with this." Anthony felt the chill as he covered himself and assisted Candy. It reminded him of the lube fights they staged in school, to get boys used to the idea of being covered in it someday. 


Candy walked up to Anthony. "I'll work on her clitoris, you go inside Heather and look for her G-spot. When you feel her pussy contracting around you, remember what I told you... resist arrest!" She laughed "Listen to me, a cop, telling someone to resist."


"I need you both to fit inside me," Heather cooed. For today's tryst, she took them to a series of cells... actually boudoirs... in which vice officers and their sexbatons brought disaffected women without tiny men back within the boundaries of society.


Candy began working Heather's clitoris. It swelled up, seeming almost a foot long to Anthony. "Hurry, get inside her!" Candy shouted. Anthony half crawled and half swam into Heather's steaming chamber. After some fumbling, he found Heather's G-spot. "Start touching her, Anthony!" Candy shouted as the first wave of contractions from Heather's vagina hit him.


As Anthony worked Heather's G-spot, the contractions came faster and stronger. One smacked him in the face and knocked the wind out of him. Anthony remembered Candy's words.... RESIST... and pushed back, shoving and punching and headbutting Heather's G-spot. "STOP RESISTING!", Heather moaned, but it was clear from her tone of voice that she didn't mean it.


Time after time, Heather's well-kegeled vaginal walls pounded Anthony. TIme after time he pushed back, pushing at her walls like Samson. Then something happened. Heather's vagina was squeezing Anthony so hard that he knew he was going to cum. Not just from his penis but from every pore in his body. Hot chocolate flavored juices exploded from head to toe. Then came the shrinking. More intense than anything Anthony had ever felt. He was getting smaller and smaller, not because Heather commanded it but because Anthony felt it in his heart. He shrank until he was no bigger than a flea, floating in Heather's juices.


After a time Anthony found himself waking up with strands of blonde hair that seemed dozens of feet long. He reeked of chocolate from his own orgasm. He  had landed in hairs that stretched across Heather's vulva.


"Crawl back and climb in my backpussy," Heather whispered. Anthony was exhausted... again... and the inch or so seemed like crawling across a football field, upside down. The recruit wriggled inside a backdoor that seemed 10 feet high.
Anthony spent ten minutes inside Heather's backdoor, soaking in her bonding juices. "Come out of me," the booming voice around him called. "One inch," Heather called and Anthony grew. The distance between front and back was no longer than the span of his arms.


Heather dug Anthony out of the space between her two love chambers and cupped him in her hands. "I love you, rookie... you resisted and persisted, and it felt wonderful," Heather cooed. "Six inches." Anthony shot upward and was dangling off Heather's hands as she placed him on a... dresser? He looked down at Candy, also on that dresser and still two inches tall.


He looked around what he thought was a cell. It turned out to be a frilly bedroom, with a nude woman he had never seen before, sprawled out on the bed. Her red face indicated she'd been crying, but now her face seemed calm.


Heather turned around and put on her strap-on. Then she faced Anthony again. "This is your ultimate test, rookie. This is Donna. She has been without a man for a year. Her husband left her on Big Day, the one day a year where men grow to woman size and have the ability to leave their women and find other lovers. I'm thrusting you inside her, and you are going to bring this woman back within the law... by getting inside her and loving her."


Heather unfolded her hand. It contained a pink helmet that looked like the tip of a circumcised penis. Across the brow it had this caption: "POLICE SEXBATON."
"Ace this and this is what you'll be," Heather said.