- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Candy explains more to Anthony. 


Chapter 10
Anthony leaned forward as Candy explained...


"Let me explain. Women Heather's age still sag a little and have cellulite in the wrong places and stretch marks just like they always did. What changed is that for shrunken guys, those are signals of power and protectiveness, instead of just being older. Something else that changed is that the Goddess of Love took these women's ass cheeks, lifted them up, spread them apart as far as she could, and put a nice sweet pucker of a pussy where their buttholes used to be.


"Anthony, before the Rebalancing of the Sexes, women only did what we used to call "anal" if their boyfriends begged them for it. It didn't feel good most of the time. Now the Goddess has made women want sex in the backdoor all the time. Especially mature women because that's how they can make babies now. But they still feel that shame because of how they were raised. They need an excuse to forget about that and just get the ass-fucking they need so bad! That's where you need to step up and be a man to that sweet ass. Pull her cheeks apart, smack them, tell her she's a bad girl and put your tiny little cock in there."


"But she's such a powerful woman..."


"Yeah, but deep inside she's got a little bitty submissive streak that she works very hard to hide. Her job is all about projecting authority so it scares her. Scares me, too. It's a way in, for someone who might want to mess with her. That's why I want to make sure she can trust you."


"How can I mess with her, when she's..." Anthony reached over his head... "yay big and I'm this small?"


"She has s seductive power that can reduce other women, Anthony. I worry that it could be turned against her... that she could shrink herself."


"OK, what about when I was inside her front vagina?"


"Every woman's pussy has its own geography, like a mountain or a cave or a volcano. I know Heather's geography. You may not realize it but we have one thing in common. You're a man and I'm a woman, but we're both sex toys. I'm proud of my ability to love Heather. If you feel the same way about Heather, I'll help you become good at loving Heather too. I want her to be happy, and as a tiny woman, there's just so much I can do. But first, I have to know that you're fit to be Heather's Sexbaton. So, tell me, Anthony, how did you decide to explore a law enforcement career?"


"When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a cop," Anthony began. "I wanted to fight crime and bust the bad guys more than anything. Then the Goddess of Love declared all the men were going to be small and serve women. I didn't see how I was ever going to be a policeman. Then I started getting interested in girls. I started having fantasies about women who wore uniforms and had authority. When I was in eighth grade, I wanted to ask out the school nurse, the principal and one of the cafeteria ladies. Then I realized, if I was with a policewoman, giving her pleasure while she did her job, it would be almost like being a police officer. So that became my fantasy."

 


"I found these pictures and video online of a woman in her 30s who dressed like a policewoman and blew them up so they filled my bedroom wall. I wanted to imagine myself shrunken down and serving her as she fought crime. Then I got here and saw Heather and I realized that was her! I knew it was my destiny to be her sex toy."

 


"Bless your heart!" Candy laughed. "Heather got in a lot of trouble making that video. It was something she did at a party right after Carl left. Her ex. Sort of a comedy display of how lonely she was and how much she needed a Sexbaton. We were all working the vice squad together and she nearly got fired for that. I went to her boss and said, she made a mistake but she's a good cop and deserves a second chance. We never saw it pop up outside of cop circles so we figured no civilians ever saw it...."


"It was on somebody's phone and got passed to me," Anthony answered.
Candy roared back and laughed even harder..."so that video that supposedly never got made public landed on your phone and you made it here. That, to me, seems like destiny. You WERE meant to be Heather's Sexbaton!"


"So how do you know Heather?"

 


Candy drew in a breath. "I used to be Heather's police partner. Then I got shrunk."
"I wouldn't have believed girls could shrink, until I saw Madison get small. But you got a lot smaller.  You got down to man size. Did you fall in love with Heather?"
Candy laughed. "I guess I did...but not until AFTER I got small.."she sighed. "I suppose I should tell you the story... I was one of the detectives in the anti-trafficking squad..."

 


Anthony piped up. "You mean the one that was trafficking guys... and the policewomen were driven crazy because they were lonely and started buying and selling men."


Candy smiled. "You're pretty charitable compared to some people. I kind of like the way you look at it. I thought the same way and got in trouble for it."


Anthony looked into Candy's eyes. "Did you traffic in us?" Candy shook her head. "No I didn't. I had a boyfriend, and when the rebalancing happened, I shrank him and I thought he liked it. Then on Big Day he walked out. I was man-hungry after that, but I did without and didn't complain."


Anthony nodded. Every year or so, without warning, the Goddess of Love would declare Big Day, growing men back to their original sizes for a day so they could get out of bad situations. They had until midnight to find a woman or they'd be shrunk down where they stood, whether that was in a house or on the street. Of course, once they were with a woman, she could shrink them immediately.

 


"Then why did you get shrunk?"

 


"You said it very well, Anthony. The women who started trafficking young men were lonely. Some of them had broken up with their husbands or boyfriends after the Rebalancing. Some of the men couldn't make the mental adjustment to being small and ran off in the woods. They probably got eaten by somebody's feral cat. When all the available men were grabbed up, there wasn't much aftermarket for women who missed their opportunity. So they turned desperate.

 


"Some turned to their girlfriends and made arrangements to shrink down their sons as soon as they turned 18. Some women paid a lot of money for that. But as long as it's consensual, and the young guy goes along, no harm, no foul. Others turned to crime. They stole to get money for access to men who were caught out in the woods by trappers, or stolen from their wives or girlfriends. That's why our squad was created. The Goddess of Love will allow you to catch men running free in the woods if you need one, but you can't do commercial hunting. She came to the police chief and told her she would police man-trafficking if needed, but we really need to track it ourselves if we wanted to stay on her good side.

 


"Anyway, the scandal broke and a bunch of my co-workers got nailed. The Goddess herself showed up at the police station. It made me mad to see so many of my friends indicted. Yes, some of them were bad cops. But some of them just did it because they were going crazy without men. They were put in that position because the Goddess of Love made them that way.

 


"So, when the Goddess showed up and made her speech... I stood up and cursed her. 'Why did you do this to us? Make us so horny that we break the law we swore to protect?'... and I said a bunch of other things... and it made the Goddess so mad, she said "S...s...s...s..." Candy broke into tears. "SHE MADE IT SO I CAN'T SAY MY OWN NAME!" After a moment, Candy composed herself. "She said, CANDY..." spitting her imposed name out, "You clearly cannot handle the responsibility that comes with being the larger and more powerful sex. So let's fix that." Then I started shrinking out of my clothes. Imagine how scary that is for a woman. It's not supposed to happen to us!"

 


"Finally, I was about two inches tall. The Goddess was towering over me. She bent over and looked in my face and said, 'Now you can learn what it's like to be small, live an anonymous life in the shadow of women. Why, you're just as big as a piece of candy. From now on, neither you nor any other human will be able to address you by your given name. S s s s s s s s s, you are now CANDY! to the entire world!'"

 


"Then she disappeared. I was so angry and so scared. Then Heather came over and got on her knees. She told me,'You took care of me... I'll take care of you,' and scooped me into her bra. I didn't know what to think at first, but after a second I felt okay being between her boobs. I wanted big things protecting me from the world.
"From that day to this, Heather has kept me safe and cared for me. She got me a dollhouse built so I could live at the police station, and got the department to let me live here even though they had to fire me for insubordination to the Goddess. She made sure I had food and water and everything I needed.

 


"After a while, I noticed that Heather was having problems. One day, she decided to stuff me into her bra and take me out for a drink after work. After a few, I asked her if she'd like me to help with her desires. One thing led to another, and before I knew it I was at the steamy entrance to her front pussycave, getting her off!", Candy smiled.

 


"Was it weird for you?", Anthony asked.

 


"Not as much as I thought it would be," Candy said. "Looking back, I'm just amazed at how getting small transformed the way I looked at Heather. She was my partner, my equal... in fact I had seniority on the squad. But when I got small, she got awesome in my eyes. I never thought I'd fall for a woman, but getting small changed my emotions, and it sort of... widened my window," Candy blushed blood orange.

 


"Anthony, you may think I don't understand what you're experiencing, but know this. .. I am as much a sex toy as you are, even though I'm a woman, and I'm happy and proud to be one," Candy whispered.

 


"I'm going to be a sexbaton," Anthony answered. "I just wish I knew more about how it fit into police work."

 


"Anthony... being a police officer has changed a lot since the Rebalancing..." Candy reached out and touched Anthony's thigh, as her lust slowly rekindled. "When men were big, we relied on power and violence to enforce the law. Now, we can pick up any over-testosteroned man in our hand. 90 percent or more of crime disappeared. What's left is crime by women who don't have men, either stealing a man or stealing or deaing drugs to get the money to buy a man, or using drugs to cover the pain of not having a man.

 


"The way we deal with that crime is... we find women in distress and we give them the attention of a man... a vice detective dresses sexy, straps on and uses her Sexbaton on the suffering woman... then we use a compound given to us by the Goddess to shrink a woman small enough to be submissive to an officer... say, four foot six. We also use it on female recruits so they'll listen to their superior officers. That's why Madison got small."

 


Anthony's mind filled with the possibilities. He could end up inside several women... maybe dozens... maybe hundreds.

 


"The worry, obviously, is that someone could get hold of the compound and use it to commit crime by shrinking women into submission, especially women who have a secret sub side. That's why we're under so much scrutiny. Civilians aren't even allowed to know about this."

 


"Sexbatoning is hard work. I know it doesn't sound like it to your sex-soaked brain... BELIEVE ME, I know what it's like to have your brain saturated with lust... but it is. You need to be in shape. So the first thing we're going to do is start you on weights."

 


"Weights?"

 


"Yes. I made some barbells out of paperclips and coins with holes drilled in them. We need to get you strong enough to be the equal to Heather's pussy. I KNOW how strong that pussy is, believe me. We are going to work you out and pump you up! But first, " Candy smiled, "I need you pumping inside me." Candy's hand moved back to Anthony's forever-swollen cock...

Chapter End Notes:

Getting Anthony ready for a second go at Heather