- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Candy seduces Anthony...

Chapter 9
Anthony hadn't noticed when they were back at the hotel, when Heather texted a series of messages that wound up on a handheld flip phone in Candy's dollhouse bedroom, as tall as she was. "OK but needs to be better." "Needs to be tougher to be a sexbaton." "Talk to him, make sure he can do this," and "You have permission to screw him any way you want." Of course, he would have had no idea who was receiving them if he  had.


That last message was a relief to Candy, who'd spent much of the time since the recruits' arrival masturbating. Seeing them, especially seeing them naked, was enough to push the tiny woman over the edge. Having a sex drive exponentially stronger than even normal sized women after the Rebalancing didn't help.


Candy's heart leaped when Heather told her she would place Anthony with her for the night and possibly for the weekend, and that she could have her way with him. Even though he was pledged to Heather, Candy would have had a hard time keeping her hands off him in the dollhouse. Now she knew she had carte blanche.


Candy's oversized sex drive overcame her undersized body, and when Anthony arrived she was on her back, begging to be done.


But Anthony's response didn't follow the script, before or after the Rebalancing.
"I'm tripping," he said. "This can't be real. This is the day I got shrunk. I've been inside two women, frontpussy and backpussy. Their faces are as big as houses and their tits are as big as cars. Now I'm in this dollhouse and there's a woman my size? Nah, you're a dream..."


Candy pulled the 18 year old rookie on top of her. "This is no dream for you, Anthony, but it's a dream come true for me." She unabashedly French kissed the recruit. "Your dick doesn't think this is a dream at all. I know you don't have a lot of experience at same-size sex, so let's do this..."


Candy flipped positions in an instant, using her martial arts training. Anthony was now on his back as the miniaturized policewoman positioned him so she could slide on his cock. Within seconds Candy was pumping up and down on Anthony's permanently hardened manhood. Another couple of minutes and she was enjoying a satisfying orgasm.


Then, as Anthony gasped from his own release, Candy turned around, spreading her buttcheeks, waving an impossibly tiny orange colored backdoor at Anthony. "Now babe, I want you to take that beautiful purple cock of yours and fuck me in the back."


After Candy had forced himself upon him, Anthony acknowledged that she was real and no illusion. She was offering him her tiniest entrance... and being the same size, his dick could dominate the relatively small backpussy, just the way men had anal sex before the Rebalancing. Clearly, Anthony could. But was it the way Anthony wanted it to be?


Anthony stared at that cleft and those buttocks for a moment that his aching dick made seem much longer. Yes, he wanted that. Yes, it was another chance to be a man in the old way. But if there was one thing that boys had been taught since the Rebalancing, it was that the way men had acted without concern for women's pleasure, that had led to the Goddess of Love upsetting the balance of power.


Anthony was different from a lot of males after the Rebalancing, who either hated the Goddess of Love for what she had done or didn't believe the whole story, despite getting shrunk out of jobs and cars and shrunk into riding in bras and panties. Anthony believed in the Goddess. He didn't want to incur her wrath. He had little trouble refocusing his ambitions once he realized he would shrink when he lost his virginity. In fact, at a subconscious level, he loved what the Goddess had done to place him in a world where gigantic female flesh and passions swirled around him.
Now Anthony faced a choice: Would his lust make him behave like the men who brought the Goddess' power down upon all males, or would he be different? He didn't want to use his cock like a destructive weapon in the orange woman's backpussy, no matter how much he wanted it or she needed it.


Candy turned her head to look him in the eyes. "Come on and tap me in the ass, Anthony. You are such a cute little thing... such a cute, little thing..."


How did she know my name, Anthony thought for a second. Then his lust-soaked brain began focusing on the rest of what Heather was saying.


Cute... little... the words echoed in Anthony's head and stirred the beating of his heart. He edged forward to put the tip of his cock in Candy's tiny butthole. But as he did so, a wonderful tingling swept over him... instead of looking at the back of Candy's neck, he was watching her back inch higher and higher above him... Anthony was shrinking again!


Anthony was no bigger than a grain of rice when he ran up to the deep furrow between Candy's buttocks, each about the size of a blueberry. He kissed each cheek so thoroughly that goosebumps rose up on them both. Then he took his cock in hand, slipped between the cheeks and thrust a perfectly sized dick into a perfectly sized backpussy. Candy cried with joy when it was over... and so did Anthony.


When he could catch his breath again, the five-millimeter tall Anthony looked up at the orange giantess and said, "Thank you for shrinking me."


Candy looked back and said, "I didn't shrink you. I can't shrink anyone. You shrank yourself."


Anthony looked up at Candy, speechless. "I know it hasn't even been a day since you lost your virginity and you're still learning about sex, but even if I had the power to shrink a man, I couldn't make him smaller than one inch. You're probably about seven millimeters tall right now.  See, when guys have deep emotions about a situation or a lover, sometimes their bodies respond by, I guess you could say, shrinking to fit. It's only been six years since the Rebalancing and it's something everyone's still trying to figure out.  So there. Enough talk, I'm still horny." She picked up the now impossibly tiny Anthony and began to lick him. "Having you at my size, made me feel like a woman," Candy sighed, "and having you at this size REALLY makes me feel like a woman! Love the chocolate sweat, babe!"


It took several minutes for Candy to lick enough chocolate flavored bodily fluids off Anthony to feel satiated. For just a moment, just a little bit, the unanswered desire that had gnawed at Candy constantly since her shrinking, ebbed. But as Candy's mind cleared, a worried look crossed her face. What would Heather think when she found her potential Sexbaton no bigger than a bull ant?


"Babe, we better stop with the sex for right now... not that I want to... but I need you to get less excited so maybe you'll grow back by Monday," Candy said. She took Anthony and placed her between her breasts. He fell asleep almost instantly. It took a little longer, but eventually Candy also drifted into her dreams.


By the time she awakened, Candy had what to her was a full sized man in her embrace. Anthony had grown back to equal her height, at two inches tall. He was twitching in her arms, as his dreams tried to make sense of the day just passed. Carefully, Candy stirred her  young lover, caressing, teasing and finally pulling on his hair. Anthony's eyes opened with a start. His mind raced as he tried to remember what size he was. Then he jerked out of Candy's arms, and wound up across the dollhouse bedroom. Anthony hadn't calibrated his motion to being two inches high yet. He looked out the window at the vast office beyond the dollhouse, its harsh, buzzy flourescent lighting obscuring the difference between night and day.


Anthony's breathing was heavy as he tried to orient himself to his current size. "I'm... small," he panted, ".. and so are you," he said to Candy.


"But not as small as you were last night. Which makes me happy. I didn't want to have to explain to my Heather how you got shrunk and were too small to fill her up."
Anthony looked at Candy with bewilderment. "Your Heather? No, wait, you're not Madison. I didn't see you at the orientation... and Madison didn't get shrunk... at least not like us..." Anthony smiled at his same-size companion. "Last night was fun. I liked being the same size and I liked being smaller than you. I didn't catch your name..."

 

Candy smiled and spoke to Anthony in a sweet Southern drawl. "I can't tell you my name. I want to tell you why but I'm curious about something first. Last night when you got smaller than me... that was YOU. I don't have the power to shrink a man. It has to be something inside you... some kind of emotion... you must have wanted to get small. Why?


Anthony's face turned serious. "The teachers in school told us men got shrunk because they only thought about their own pleasure and didn't care about pleasing women. They told us we could make up for it by learning everything we could about women's bodies so we could make them happy when we got small." Anthony looked down. "I feel like something went wrong with Policemistress...." His voice trailed off. "Anyway, I wanted to be small 'cause I didn't want to hurt you..." Anthony blushed. Candy saw his face redden and read what he couldn't bring himself to say: he liked being smaller than his women.


"Bless your heart," Candy smiled. "Whatever the Goddess wants, I think I see in your heart, you want to serve women's bodies and sexuality..."


Anthony frowned. "But I didn't do so well with Heather. She was disappointed..."
Candy smiled. "Well, for one thing, it's not just about studying a woman. Everybody thinks that now that men are small and women are horny, men are all good at pleasing their women now," Candy said. "But there's still a learning curve. Men still have to learn to be good at it. It's just that now they can look up at a clitoris as big as their head, and know how inadequate they are." Candy smiled. "Just kidding. Guys are in a really good position to look after a woman's sexual satisfaction now that they're small. But they have to remember the fun part, too! Remember, The Goddess didn't take away a man's power to give a woman pleasure. All She did was take away a man's ability to give a woman pain. Well, most of it anyway."


"Why didn't I do better  with her?"


"Let me explain..." Candy started.