- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Awkward moments as tiny Anthony and mighty policewoman Heather work to bring their libidos together. 


Heather might have seemed composed when she delivered that little speech to Anthony, but at his size, she thought, he must have noticed she was a hot mess of lust. Heather enjoyed having Anthony's cock inside her, even at half size, but this was just the opening act. She was looking forward again to the precise and targeted love she could get from a tiny man playing around and inside her most intimate place.


Carl had learned how to love her as a small creature. It took time, but he acquired skills she never could have imagined when he was big. Just having his beefy form inside her squirming was hot enough, but when he learned where her most tender places were and how to coax them to climax, it was just indescribable.


He had acquired the skills to be small and be a man. He just didn't want to change his inner self to match his outer self. The change made it impossible to be the lover Heather needed.


Now Heather had a new lover. She knew she had to bend him to her will, but do it in a way that would give him pride and a sense of accomplishment as a lover. But right now she just needed so badly to be touched in those certain places, in those certain ways.


Heather felt so deserving of love and worship. Not entitled but deserving. She had endured three years without a man since Carl disappeared from her life, his fate still unknown to her. She resisted the temptation to take one of the many shrunken and trafficked men in her squad's care, which had throttled the careers of so many of her colleagues. Yes, she had her former fellow detective Candy to help, but it wasn't quite the same.


She dreamed of her clitoris being coaxed to lift and swell. She wanted the gentle electricity of a man's tiny lips and tongue. She longed for the precise touch that men could give her now that they were small. She felt Anthony's endeavors as he climbed and slid upward along her labiae.


Instead, she got the equivalent of a static contact shock, when an awkward young Anthony mushed his face into the clitoris and delivered a tiny but sharp.... BITE.


"Easy, rookie!" Heather moaned. After all she said to give Anthony a sense of mission and purpose, she was still confronted by the fact that this was still a young man at the beginning of his adult sexual life. Clearly the sex education provided after the Rebalancing was not keeping up. Perhaps that was one reason the Goddess was drawing younger men and women of a certain age together.

Anthony had heard his pulse ringing in his ears nonstop since Heather shrank him. He figured he was two inches tall at best. Heather's strawberry aroma now seemed to act on him like a drug. All that mattered was serving the police mistress who towered above him.


But while his brain was soaked with strawberries, his libido was on its own, like a piston, thrusting repeatedly without intellect. He was lunging into this sea of womanhood, as though her pheromones made no other choice possible. Even though he had already come, Anthony was satisfying himself. He wanted to please Policemistress Heather, but wasn't thinking fully about how to do so.


Anthony saw the clitoris rise from its sheath above his head, gradually pushing through the prepuce. He had climbed up until his face was almost level with the clit. He saw Heather's round woman nub was almost as big as his head. He knew it was bigger than his cock, now. It made him feel so incredibly small... and that thought excited him more than it scared him. From his perch on the labia, Anthony reached up, climbed up, and was just about eye-level with the clit, starting to lick and kiss, when he lost his footing, and a buss turned into an overly long nibble, attracting the attention of his policemistress.


The effects of Heather's intoxicating juices were getting stronger. Anthony climbed back to the clitoris, now as big as his face. He couldn't imagine anything beyond giving pleasure to this spot. In fact, the whole body of Heather seemed almost too much for Anthony to encompass in his young male lust. At this moment, her clitoris and vulva were becoming like a little girlfriend to Anthony. He felt as though he were dancing with them. It was like learning to dance again. Anthony was trying to get into a rhythm, and it was just as awkward as it was in middle school. Not that he got much experience: the school cancelled dances after eighth grade, out of fear that girls would start shrinking boys as they matured.


----
Heather was becoming impatient with Anthony's clumsiness. She had been so long without a man's tiny caresses on her deepest and tenderest places. Those places were now massive to Anthony. How could he miss the warming and the swelling and moistening, and all the other signs of where to touch and how? Heather brought her forefinger and middle finger down in a V, drawing her flesh apart to reveal the clitoris. Then she thrust her pelvis down to thrust her clit into Anthony's tiny face.

She brought Anthony forward with her other hand. His face was touching the clitoris, then it was buried in it. She needed to be aggressive, to make the role reversal complete. Anthony acted as though he wanted to be small, but Heather needed to know that it was really his soul and his libido making that call, rather than an attempt to please her. Anthony's awkwardness was frustrating her, and as the much larger sex, Heather knew she didn't have to endure frustration while her partner found satisfaction, as had been the case before the Rebalancing. She also knew that her sweet, pungent juices had established their control over Anthony's mind.
"Rookie," Heather whispered, "stop biting and groping. This clitoris is your EQUAL. You will love it like a lover... kiss it and lick it and feel its warmth... and when it and my labiae have swollen up around you, you WILL cover yourself in my juices and slip inside of me."


Anthony was beginning to realize that Heather had a pretty big clit, even on the gigantic scale of women. Small was becoming normal in his mind, while normal was becoming huge. Heather's clit looked like a lipstick poking out of a tube. As she pressed him forward into it, the clit felt like an aggressor. It was poking out like a penis, only bigger to Anthony than his own, and while just as hard, much more solid. Anthony had no choice. He worshipped it with all his heart. His attention seemed so tiny and exquisite to Heather, but still weighed down with the awkwardness of youth. She knew Anthony could do better. Heather's own desire was starting to cloud her mind too.
---
Anthony's kisses and licks were electric to Heather, but not quite right, as though she was an engine and he was firing her spark plugs out of phase. Heather had had her share of awkward sex in her youth, but as a policemistress she felt she had paid her dues, with a failed marriage, a disappeared tiny husband and three years without a man. She needed to set the agenda for Anthony right now.


Heather reached down and pulled Anthony up to her face. "You are going inside me, rookie... NOW!" She dropped the would-be sex baton in front of her vagina, and spread her lips wide. Despite his inexperience, Anthony had managed to work his policemistress into quite a strawberry and creme lather.


The upside down V formed by Heather's fingers spread her lips apart. Anthony got on his knees and crawled toward the mighty opening. He was squirreling up the courage to go farther when one of Heather's fingers lined up behind his butt and shoved him in.


Anthony was finding it hard to stay focused. As his own male libido and the powerful effect of Heather's juices and aromas clouded his mind, he was trying to wade through a sea of wetness to find her G-spot. Yet as he tried to wriggle deeper into Heather's vagina, each thrust seemed to put him at a dead end. One ended with an "Ow!" from his policemistress. Even though the entrance to her vagina was taller than he was, for Anthony getting deeper into Heather was harder than it would have seemed.


Still, Anthony worked and wiggled and thrusted and swam inside Heather, as the warm and slippery place grew wetter and wetter and wetter. Then a mighty groan, and the walls seemed to assault Anthony from every direction. Heather had kept her policewoman's pussy in stellar shape during her time without a man, with frequent Kegel exercises and assistance from the woman she was now forced to call Candy.


At first, Anthony didn't know how to react to getting so thoroughly pummeled by a pussy. It mocked everything men believed about themselves before the Rebalancing. He would soon realize, after his steaming young man's libido had cooled a bit, what he was learning inside his policemistress: that one did not have to defeat or dominate the feminine energy to enjoy the experience of dueling with it. No more than one had to defeat the ocean to swim in it, or dominate a mountain to climb it.
One could be small, and know that a woman's sexuality always possessed total power over a man, and yet derive pleasure from all that mighty storm had to throw at him. This was the joy of being small, of getting shrunk, and for those men who could let the Rebalancing change their hearts, or those too young to have had them hardened in another direction, their lives would be a thousand times more alive than the dulled giants men had been before.
---
Hot and bothered. That's all Madison had been since arriving at the hotel room. Very hot and very bothered. As she watched Heather shrink and insert Anthony, she played with her hair, licked her lips, and finally plunged a finger inside her front vagina to quench the raging desire inside her. Then she reached around and stuck a pinky in her back vagina. Madison was racing faster and faster to satisfy herself.
Heather had hoped young Anthony would give her another climax. But he hadn't yet learned how to ride her waves of pleasure to new heights. Awake and excited from the joy of sex with someone she'd just shrunk, Heather's eyes focused on the clearly frustrated face of Madison.


"Recruit!" she moaned. "Pull your fingers out of your pussies!"


Madison reluctantly complied.


"Now bring them here," she said, motioning to her labiae. "Rookie, pull out of me... SLOWLY... and lick Madison's fingers."


Carefully, Anthony edged out of Heather's enormous womanhood, still trembling in occasional aftershock from its libidinal earthquake. He looked up to see two smooth, youthful fingers, a right index and left pinky, one smelling like orange and plum, the other smelling like old-fashioned pussy juice, both steaming with desire. Anthony slurped the juices from Madison's fingers as vigorously as he had licked Heather's clit. As he did so, Heather climbed off the bed, reached into her bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo.


"Rookie, get ready! You're taking a ride down Madison Avenue!"

Chapter End Notes:

Heather and Anthony work to satisfy a frustrated young giantess.