- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anthony leaves the big world and becomes a police(woman's) explorer at last. 

Anthony barely came up to the top of the mattress, of the king sized bed in the hotel room. "It's a little tight for three people... at first... but it gets a little more spacious," Heather joked. Anthony noticed that both women's scents were getting stronger and stronger. He was starting to notice that he had a smell too... like a cup of hot chocolate.


Heather picked up the half-sized naked man and sat him on the bed. "Let me taste you," she said as she began to run her tongue along Anthony's face, back, shoulders and chest. "You taste like a hot cocoa on a cold winter day." She motioned to Madison. "You should taste him. It'll help you calm down that crazy libido of yours."
Madison took Anthony by the shoulders and licked and kissed him. "So good! The Goddess won't let us swallow you whole, so I'll take you inside me the other way... I hope." Her own orange and plum scent got even stronger, if that were possible.


Heather motioned to Madison to sit at the edge of the bed. Then she put her back on the bed and motioned Anthony to crawl in her direction. She was already awesome at twice Anthony's size. He crawled up with his knees, as he was still cuffed, past her feet and thighs. He was trembling with fear and lust all at the same time. At three feet tall, his head just reached Heather's navel. She took his head in her hands. "Don't enter me just yet. I need you to listen to me." She sat up and looked down into his eyes.


"I am a policewoman. I am authority. My authority is based on love and passion, and only the force that is required to ignite that passion. I require your obedience and submission. I know that you wanted to be on the force before the Rebalancing changed everything. You can't have that anymore, but I can be your police escort, into the world of your dreams. I am going to take you through the academy of love and passion and nasty-hot sex. You're a rookie but if you make it through, you'll be the man any policewoman dreams of. One more thing... the rest of the world calls their men sex toys. We in law enforcement don't. If you make it through this, Anthony, and make my grade, you will be an official Policewoman's Sex Baton. Until you have completed your education, you will refer to me as 'policemistress'."


Heather brought her index and middle finger over her vagina in an upside-down "v" shape, and began playing with an already wet region, making smacking and slurping sounds with each dip inside. "Look down at my vulva," Heather continued. "Look down at my magical, mystical pussy. Think of it as a pair of parentheses, each one radiating other parentheses, like radio waves, drawing you in, homing you in on the door to my body and my world. Everything I love and care about passes through this place, or is touched by its power. This glorious place WILL shrink you down and you will remember it as the beginning of your life's happiness. When you become small you will want to obey me, and you will want to help me complete my mission: to preserve the peace through love and passion. "


Heather's breathing was becoming very ragged. "Are you ready, Anthony?


Anthony, breathing heavily on his own, answered: "Yes, policemistress."


Heather brought her legs back to take Anthony's mini-penis inside her. Anthony's half-sized arms pressed against her thighs, and the back of her knees. Then he fell forward between them as he thrust his manhood into the double-sized vagina, the last time he'd ever be able to do it without bringing the rest of his body along for the ride. Anthony spread out his arms, trying to engulf the round belly of his mistress. It was just round enough to be a MILF belly. As Heather thrusted upward to meet Anthony's shortened cock, he found his face absorbed in her flesh. With each immersion, he found himself kissing her deeply, about three inches above her navel. Anthony was thrusting his cock faster and faster inside Heather, as his body's responses became automatic. A part of him knew time was running out.


As the strawberry juices touched his body, Anthony felt warmth from his chest to his thighs. He heard a voice in his head, a woman's voice. "Three feet tall is just TOO TALL!" It had a certain lilt and a certain style. He knew it must be the voice of the Goddess of Love.


"Anthony Levasseur, until six years ago, men worked with tools for a hundred thousand years or more. Atalatls, hammers, drills, saws, screwdrivers... these manifested the work of mens' hands. Now, a hammer will be as tall as you at your tallest... from now forward, your work is not the work of tools and building. Your hands and head and heart... and of course, your very very small penis... are now meant for the nipple, the clitoris, the G-spot and any other place on your mistress' body that arouses her... your sex is more than the service of your mistress... it is in the service of maintaining the peace..."


Anthony lost his ability to concentrate on those words... as he neared his own climax, a feeling began to envelop him... the Goddess of Love sensed it and changed her tone and thrust in mid-sentence.
"You... you WANT to shrink, don't you Anthony?"
Anthony gasped for breath and then panted out his answer.. "Yes, Goddess, I DO!"
At that moment he came, harder than he thought was possible. Then again. Then again. And again. Men aren't supposed to have multiple orgasms one after the other, Anthony thought. Then Anthony began sliding downward, and his legs started sliding upward toward Heather on the bed. He was shrinking. Oh, Goddess, he thought, I'm shrinking.


As Anthony came for the last time, his face finished its slide from belly to navel to mons, as he fell off Heather's tummy entirely. He fell to a soft fabric surface as his eyes closed. A moment later, he sat up. The body he had looked upon so many times at close-up in his bedroom, was now at the scale he had imagined it being.
On his right and left, two soft thighs, so pale they almost glowed. As he walked up to a vulva now taller than he was, Anthony looked up to see two words tattooed on the mons above and on thighs to each side. They were in lettering so small that only a tiny man could see them.


POLICE ENTRANCE.


The rumbling, booming voice of a policewoman was the next thing Anthony heard.


"Rookie," Heather called out. "Class is in session. Your first assignment is... inside me."