- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heather and Madison establish some terms of endearment as they prepare to take Anthony as their own. 

Chapter 4
Lt. Alabaster and Madison walked down the hall of the police station, toward the parking lot, their bare bottoms slightly moistened by the weak air conditioning. Both were carrying their shoes, the only piece of clothing below their navels that hadn't been dissolved by the Goddess of Love. A few steps behind, a naked, barefoot, 36-inch-tall Anthony struggled to keep up.


Heather stopped and turned to Madison. "Let's talk," she said. She grabbed the younger woman's shoulders and lined her up face to face. "Madison, don't be mad at what I said to you back there. You have fierce pussy...."


"What?", Madison laughed. "Are you saying... look, I know I'm really wet, and an orange and plum smell is hard to miss, but..."


"No, babe," Heather smiled. "I mean you have strong female desires and a drive to succeed. You want to shrink guys and play with them. That's fine, but you have to give them a world and a goal and a game plan. I believe you can be a worthy mistress of a toyboy, but you need seasoning and you need mentoring." Then Heather smiled. "You also need a little more badonkadonk on your hips, young lady." Madison laughed.


"This Anthony wanted to be a policeman when he was a boy... don't ask me how I know, I just do... and that dream got taken away from him. I'm going to give it back to him. I'm going to put him through his paces just like a rookie in the Academy, only the goal isn't to become a police officer, it's to make him the best possible servant of our pussies... AND... make him feel proud about it."


Heather and Madison stood for a moment. Then Madison spoke. "Lieutenant..."
Heather smiled. "Call me Heather. We will be that close. Call me Heather."
"Heather," Madison said, "I knew this is just supposed to be... a temporary thing... I came into this just figuring I could get a guy this way... but... um... I feel like I'm... girlcrushing on you. I have a lot of respect for you, and it's like... it's like you're putting me in my place." Madison laughed nervously. "I really feel like you're someone who could mentor me... someone I could look up to..."


Then Heather looked into Madison's eyes. Madison answered her gaze. In just a moment, they were kissing.


It was slightly awkward, for while Madison had just been dominated by Heather, she was actually several inches taller, at 5'10." Madison placed her hands on Heather's shoulders and pushed away slightly. A thought entered her mind. Heather was so much wiser. It didn't seem right to be taller than her...Madison gasped as a tingle swept up her back, and then something amazing happened.


As she looked into Heather's eyes, they seemed to rise... now she was looking UP... and her blouse was beginning to cover her butt and pubic area. Madison realized she was shrinking. After a moment, it stopped. The top of her head came up to Heather's lips, making her five feet tall at most.


"I'm smaller than you now!" Madison laughed. "You know, it seems right. I have so much to learn from you. I feel better with you in charge. It's so weird now. You dominate me but I still dominate Anthony. I get to be small and big at the same time." She buried her head in Heather's chest. Then she gasped again, as her blouse shrank to match her smaller size, and cool air again made her buttscoops and her mons tingle.

Heather felt less inhibited, and her fingers began to roam. They swept along the cleft between Madison's buttcheeks. The smaller woman's respiration picked up, her lips parted and reddened. Heather slipped a finger into Madison's backpussy. A small squeak came from the explorer, who was now the explored. A thicker surface stopped Heather's exploration.


"My goodness, Madison, are you a virgin back there?" Heather asked.


"I'm a virgin up here, too," Madison replied, looking down at her muff. "When I got smaller, you know I got tighter, too!" Madison giggled.


"Don't worry, we'll initiate you into womanhood... it'll be one of our rookie toy's first tasks."


They both turned at the same time, to see Anthony staring up at two goddesses.
"Time to go to the car," Heather declared.


"Like this?" Madison laughed. "Bottomless?"


"Of course," Heather replied. "I'm armed and we don't have to worry about men."
Especially when the male passenger was three feet tall and riding in the area where prisoners were normally kept.


----
Anthony looked up at his new co-mistresses with awe, and with something new. A slight twinge of fear. He knew that he would soon be small enough that they could do anything they wanted with him, short of killing or maiming him. They not only had the Goddess of Love on their side, they had the law too.


Since hitting puberty, he had dreamed of climbing into a blue pair of panties and a police pussy and riding away from childhood into the great world beyond. Now, as that dream was about to come true, Anthony was slowly awakening to the danger that was a possibility. It was the feeling girls had in the old world, from the first time they started seeing boys. Now it was boys like Anthony who had to find a way to balance its whispers against his screaming desires.


But he had to believe. He had to believe the Goddess of Love and Lt. Alabaster and a girl he barely knew, both two stories tall to him and about to become very tall buildings indeed. An 18 year old male was still a lustful creature, even after the Rebalancing. Anthony's desire to be totally consumed by these bodies was making his heart run past every danger he could imagine. He had to believe. He had to.


The trio arrived at the hotel. Anthony didn't feel so much threatened as humbled, as the two women made him ride strapped into a booster seat. When he got there, Anthony had to wait for Heather to free him, then jump down from the car. Heather and Madison each took a hand to walk him inside.

As little as he felt, Anthony realized this would be the last time he would be able to walk in the world on his own. The world was about to become like the vastness of space, just as his father had told him, with life and love twinkling in curvy planets, comets and spaceships - the bodies of women. Anthony figured the men who called sailing vessels "she" had predicted the future without knowing it.


He was not going to travel through this world on his own ever again. It would become too vast for him to grasp. Anthony was going to be riding the starship that brought order to a corner of that galaxy. A starship named Heather. He wanted more than anything to be worthy of serving that ship.