- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The recruits begin their journey into a policewoman's service. WARNING: A spoiler for the end of A World of Breasts and Buttocks, if you haven't finished reading it. 

Chapter 3
Heather walked out to see the candidates, ten male and ten female, selected to help form the triads.


Lt. Alabaster stood at her entire height of 5'6." Not spectacularly big or small for a woman. As Anthony caught the lieutenant's gaze he smiled. Then he thought about her face. Had he seen her somewhere before? Then he realized, and blushed. He knew enough about this woman's body to know he had to find a way underneath her uniform. But it was more than that. He was inspired by the power of a policewoman to do good in the world. That ass was more than hot to Anthony. It was kind of heroic as well.
--
Tucked in Heather's panties, Candy was worried about her future. She decided to do something she hated to even think about doing. She prayed to the Goddess of Love. 'O goddess, I know I've angered you. I know I've pissed you off. But I took what you gave me and I made a life looking after Heather, and keeping her out of trouble. Please don't let anything take this away from me. I'm afraid the little men will destroy my little world."


The Goddess did not make one of her show-stopping appearances, as Candy was tucked away in Heather's crotch, and the lieutenant was about to make a public appearance. Instead, Candy thought she heard a whispered voice. "Help the little men know Heather, as you have known her. Engage with them in every way. Know their minds and their bodies. Satisfy your needs, and you will expand and elevate yourself."


Candy dared not hope that the Goddess meant it literally. But she realized that she would need to bond with the young man that ended up with Heather, as she had with Heather, if she wanted to keep this remnant of her life.
----
Madison shifted uneasily in her seat. All these tall guys, begging to be shrunk, and yet she wouldn't be the one to do the shrinking, more than likely. Still, to find so many available men in one place was exciting and scary all at the same time.
Madison had reached puberty just when the Rebalancing arrived, so she never had to worry about fearing the unwelcome advances of men. She knew she could shrink an attacker anytime she wished. Her sexual energies had never been warped by fear, and knowing the objects of her desire were so close made her so wet. Knowing she was this close to her passions pushing her over the edge of proper behavior and maybe even the law. Knowing she was this close to calming the orange and plum scented jungle between her legs. Knowing that the young man who had caught the police officer's attention would look so hot in her hand, feel so good stuffed in front, or thrusting in back.


But Madison feared for her ability to attract a tiny man to her back end. She just didn't have a butt! Just a little round perky thing. No match for those sweeping, curvy MILF asses. It really bothered Madison. She wanted to have boys out her back end, not just girls in front. She sighed, knowing she'd either have to wait for age (and perhaps a daughter) to sculpt her hips and booty, or try something dangerous to put on weight, which might put the pounds on in the wrong places. Or get surgery, which could be even more dangerous.


"Good afternoon!" An authoritative voice filled the room. "I am Lieutenant Heather Alabaster, head of the anti-trafficking squad. Welcome to the Sixth Class of Explorers since the Rebalancing of Sexes!"


Appropriate name, Anthony thought, given the skin tone of her bum, assuming those pornos had the right lighting.


"Now, you all know about the major scandal that we had here that forced us to make some changes. So, I need to ask a question. Is everyone here consensually?"
A buzz filled the room. "Do you want to be here?"


Deep male cheers and higher female cheers filled the room.


"Make sure you understanding what is happening. If you are a male, you will be shrunk and placed in the service of a policewoman's sexuality. You will also assist in solving crimes related to male trafficking. Let me assure you that if you step out this door and reject this opportunity, you will end up in somebody's panties. If you're lucky, you have a girlfriend and she'll do the shrinking. If not, you're rolling the dice. She could be a billionaire,a housewife, a homeless woman, or a messed-up drama queen. In no pair of panties will you find as much purpose to being a man in this world of Rebalancing Sexes as you will in a blue pair of police cotton panties. Do you want this?"


Every full-sized male in the room gave a throaty cheer that added up to a roar.


"If you are a female, you will help a policewoman and share in the pleasures of a young man who worships you both. You will learn things about police women, about toy-men, and yourself. Do you want this?"


The girls screamed and cried yes.


"We're going to select half of you for the triads. The other half of the girls will go into a regular internship. The other boys will have the chance to be shrunk by the interns or by the general pool of police officers."


"Cuff the boys," Heather shouted. Another officer brought out several pair of handcuffs. She made the young men put their arms in back. "Don't worry, you won't be cuffed for long," Heather said.


"Very well. Now that that is settled, let me explain how this works."


"After the scandal, it was decided, with the input of the Goddess of Love, was to make sure that detectives on the anti-trafficking squad were beyond temptation by making sure they had all of the sexual activity they could ever want. Sort of like paying a public official enough in salary so they won't take a bribe.


"Back six years ago, when the Rebalancing happened, researchers found that the most solid bond was formed when two women united through one or more men. This was based in part of the experience of the women's gymnastics team at the University during the Rebalancing of Sexes. Of course, many of those girls ended up so bonded to each other that most of them shrank down to become lovers of a very hot Latina gymnast. So let's not get so crazy with each other that the GIRLS start shrinking... unless of course you want that!"


Laughter filled the room, mostly women's laughter. Candy, listening in Heather's panties, was not laughing.
"So, here's how it will work. Each of the five sworn officers will pick a male and a female explorer. Once that's done,each triad, as we call it, will move to a site that we've selected. It's very comfortable and spacey... and for the guys it will get even spacier!"


More laughter.


"Anyway, the guys will get shrunk and the ladies will get bonded...but first, we need the young men to take an oath."


She turned to the men's side of the room. "Do you solemnly swear to assist female police officers in the performance of their duties, specifically by working beneath their skirts, within their most intimate clothing, tenderly touching their tiniest places, penetrating their interiors, and becoming one of their deepest secrets?"


Shouts of "I do" filled the room. It would be the last thing these men said in their deepest, most powerful voices.


At that point, the lights flickered. Then things got interesting. Immediately, all clothing disappeared from the males in the group, including Anthony, who gasped and blushed. Then their private parts all stood to attention. Another flicker of the lights and all of the males immediately shrank to half their previous height. 6'1" Anthony became 3'0 1/2." Their handcuffs all clanged to the floor at once. "Don't worry, we'll find smaller pairs if we have to," Heather laughed. "We have to arrest men too, sometimes, not as much as we used to." Other officers began re-cuffing the males. 


Then another flicker, and pants and dresses began to slowly retreat from the lower half of every female in the room. Pant legs and stockings unraveled and vanished in a poof before coming to the panties, which then vaporized. Dresses flew up, then disappeared, and panties likewise evaporated, except for those women who weren't wearing them in the first place.


"Clearly the Goddess of Love is in action!," Lt. Alabaster shouted.


The young female recruits nervously covered their private parts and tried to back against the wall. It was clear many of them hadn't fully prepared for bottomlessness. Anthony immediately noticed that many of their rears were slightly unshaven, and a few had a pimple or two.


"No need to be embarrassed, ladies!", a bottomless Lieutenant Alabaster shouted to the room. "You know that skirts rise when the economy does better. This means you're now living in the greatest economy ever!" That brought some scattered laughter.
---
Anthony had heard about men getting half-shrunk but was still surprised when it happened to him. He guessed it made sense because it let men socialize and "see the goods" before getting totally sexual, and totally shrunk. But he was totally, almost obsessively, looking (up) at Lieutenant Alabaster across the room. It seemed as though fate meant to bring him to those big, soft breasts, and erotically large and powerful buttocks, and guide him into custody between her legs.
----
Madison felt the embarrassment of being bottomless. She felt especially so, because her butt seemed so inadequate, just a couple of little handfuls, compared to the vast, matronly bottoms of the policewomen. But her chagrin over the disappearance of the lower half of her wardrobe gradually got overtaken by a building desire. She felt that the barriers imposed to keep her from taking the sex and worship she wanted and needed from a man were being dissolved, at the small price of momentary indignity. The magnetic powers of her body and her pussy were being released.

Madison also had the confidence of suddenly becoming the larger sex in a room of half sized men. Since she was just 19, it was the first time she had experienced that power, even in diluted form. She decided to use her mojo on that formerly six-foot guy with dark hair and hazel eyes, who was now just three feet tall.


Madison strolled across the room and elbowed her way past a couple of girls to get closer to Anthony. The now half-sized young man was looking at Lt. Alabaster on stage, and was surprised when he turned around and found himself staring at a chestnut-colored muff. A split-second later, a strong plum and orange aroma with a sweaty urgency engulfed Anthony's nostrils.


Madison's breathing became more ragged. She was nervous but also determined to come out of this with a toyboy. She looked down at the newly shrunken Anthony and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Hi, babe... my name's Madison... I saw you across the room... and now that YOU'RE the 'shorty', I thought I should... um... introduce myself..." Madison giggled as she idly twirled and combed her hair. "So... do you see a place where you'd like to..um, stay... I mean, with the lady cop of course...oh, and by the way, I like your tat! "


"My name's Anthony," the three foot tall young man answered, as he balanced his desires with his fears. He appreciated the interest, but he also was trying to get the attention of Lt. Alabaster. To be with her in person, to be her police baton, after filling his room with her curves blown up to giant size would be a dream come true.


Lt. Alabaster's eyes had met the dark-haired boy's, and she saw something intriguing in him. Especially when his clothes disappeared and she saw the tattoo across his chest: "Police Property." Heather imagined that young man was very, very willing to give himself over to an officer. She knew it might upset Candy. But she didn't think getting along would be as hard as Candy might think. After all, they could be two people, roughly the same size, naked... that's how relationships got going before the Goddess got involved.


Heather scanned the room, having lost sight of Anthony during the half-shrinking. She saw a girl with chestnut-colored hair, speaking to him... or more accurately, her groin was talking to him... and her hand was almost cupped right behind his head, as though she was hoping to guide him directly to a tender place and shrink him into her world face first.


Madison's eyes were rolling into the back of her head, and she was looking up at the ceiling. Finally, she was this close to shrinking a man and drawing him inside her. She was on the verge of forgetting that she was here as part of a partnership with police. Her efforts to maintain conversation with Anthony were failing fast.


Anthony was doing the natural thing for a young man, bragging about how much he knew about police work. He was trying to parry while he thought about how to deal with this imposition, while wearing handcuffs.


"So... you're 'police property', are you?" A smiling Heather strolled up to the young man, talking with her body as only a policewoman who'd been through the academy and a fair amount of physical training could, edging Madison aside with a bit of badonkadonk. "In that case I need to confiscate you."


"You know," Heather continued, "it's not professional for an explorer or an officer to have such a provocative tattoo exposed. I mean, could you imagine what would happen if I had gotten a tattoo like that... right here?" As she finished her sentence, Heather turned around and bent over, showing Anthony a sprawling bare bottom with cheeks spreading apart and a cleft in between that seemed to deepen into an inviting canyon.


Madison, silenced, slid into a slow burn.


"See, this is why young ladies can't have nice things," Heather went on. She turned to face Madison. "You don't realize the exquisite nature of that which you want so much. You think this is the college meal plan, or the fast food place. Serve 'em up hot and quick. You think of tiny men like cheap plastic dildos. I see them as jade dildos. That's the difference between us."


Madison bit her lip.


"Not to mention, you were just a child when the Rebalancing happened. You don't know what it was like to be the weaker and smaller sex in the love arena. When I was your age, I'd already had three creepy older men try to have their way with me. You don't know what a relief it is to experience your sexuality without the danger of the object of your desire having the power to kill you. You don't know how good you have it, being able to express your sexuality without fear, because it's always been that way for you.


"I know this arrangement may seem a little bizarre to you. We take our basest instincts, and somehow, in this reality, good falls out of them. You have to believe that the Goddess of Love will sort things out." She held her hand out. "Would you like to be part of my triad?"

Madison wasn't expecting that. Her eyes brightened and she nodded yes.


"What's your name, recruit?"


"Madison Pennywell."


"We both have an interest in this recruit, that much is clear," Heather said.
Heather then turned back to Anthony. "Where do you get off calling yourself 'police property, little man? What makes you think a self-respecting policewoman would want to own you?"


Being naked, Anthony couldn't hide his admiration for Lt. Alabaster's large pale bottom. But he tried to continue the bravado as best he could, looking up as he strained at his handcuffs. "Lieutenant, I'm the one you want to be your little baton! I was always into police stuff when I was a kid, before the Rebalancing. When my parents told me I couldn't be a cop anymore, I said then I wanted to be inside a cop!"


Heather cut Anthony off with a part to the head. "I get it! You're attracted to policewomen!" She knelt down and looked into his eyes. "You know, if the Rebalancing of Sexes hadn't happened, you'd either have become a cop or a very successful criminal. You've got the same drive. I want that drive inside of me. But you're a rookie with women, especially women my age. Are you ready to learn?"
"Yes, ma'am!" Anthony answered.


"Very well," Heather smiled. "Madison, take little Anthony down to my car. Let's get to the hotel and get him down to size!"

Chapter End Notes:

Creating the bond... for Heather, Anthony, Madison... and Candy.