- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heather prepares to deal with new partners and her current one becomes a little worried. 

Chapter 2


It was Diane's time of the month, so she had placed Anthony's father in the dollhouse of his man cave. He had plenty of ways to signal if he needed help. A couple of days away, even if only in the next room, gave Jake Levasseur a chance to be in his own world for a time, and a chance to be with his son.


The younger Levasseur male took easily to the ideal of loving and crushing on (or being crushed by) huge, powerful, protective women. His father's guidance after the Rebalancing helped him to prepare for the eventuality of shrinking. Jake refused to be bitter or angry about losing the power that comes with being the bigger sex. He told his son to see women not as roadblocks on the path to success, but as the path itself. Trains can run you over, Jake would say, but that doesn't mean they can't take you places too.


Anthony entered the room and, after looking around carefully, sat down in a chair next to the table that contained his father's house. After a minute, Jake came out. They smiled at each other. Jake looked up at his gigantic son, soon to be small.
"The journey of life is about to begin for you, Anthony", Jake said. "Your magic carpet is contained inside a bra and a pair of panties," he laughed.


"I have a little secret to share with you. Of course, those are the only kind I have these days." Anthony's face showed no signs of responding to the joke. "Slide between her two buttocks, place your hands at the back of her vulva, give a little kiss, then gently slide yourself toward her backpussy, and tickle it with your feet. It'll drive her wild", Jake said.


As he left the room after their conversation, Anthony puzzled over his father's suggestion. Jake was telling him how to give pleasure as a tiny man. But the younger man also saw his future as nobly serving a guardian of law and order.


------
Madison Pennywell was in a hurry to get inside the Police Headquarters building for her first Explorer meeting. The 19-year-old college student wanted to find out more about a potential career in law enforcement. But she also wanted the chance to meet some guys her own age. So many of them were going for MILFs that it was creating a shortage, especially on campus.

She had a brother who got shrunk by a MILF and had already heard all the stories about young men 'dating small' and being cautious about getting shrunk by an exuberant young woman. Pennywell tried to keep that side of her under control. But it was hard when she saw a guy, especially if he was still big, like the young man about 6'1" that stood in the hallway. She thought she heard someone call him Anthony. He had about six inches on her, and that's just how tall she wanted to have him... six inches.


Pennywell was doing all she could to keep from jumping him and shrinking him right then and there. It just wasn't fair, she thought. Here women had been given all the power of men but given the urges of an 18-year-old male. How did men keep it all under control as much as they did, back when they were all big? How could she, now?


----
Lt. Alabaster looked down at the box full of tiny young men, all naked as required by the Goddess. They had been intercepted in a raid on some male traffickers, just before they were to be shipped to Japan. Their bodies were so fine, so detailed. The tufts of fine hair on their tiny heads, their broad shoulders, their tiny biceps. Not all of them were sculpted manbods, but smallness seemed to make them all look better. Even the chubby ones looked interesting, as she imagined how they would feel inside her. Gave the term "got a chubby" a whole new meaning.


Another aspect of these attenuated Adonises caught the lieutenant's attention. Every one of them had a stiff little cock. But not so little. If they were at the scale of women, those cocks would be eight or nine or eleven inches long, with a very pleasing girth. As the lieutenant looked down, she noticed that every one of them was aroused and pointed straight up at her. Of course, once a young man shrinks, his pointer is up all the time. Small consolation, she thought, for the anguished longing the Goddess of Love imposed on women.


Heather's eyes became more dilated as she stared down at them. It was all she could do to resist the temptation to scoop one or all of these delightful sex toys up and place them in front, in back, on her boobs, between her boobs, and any other place she could think of. The lieutenant knew that if she so much as put her tongue on their bodies to lick their chocolate-colored sweat, she faced dismissal from her job, and perhaps worse from the Goddess of Love.


Alabaster knew the comparatively giant-sized pheromones and the tendency toward Milf fever made them long almost as desperately to climb onto, and inside of, her 37-year-old body. But she was large, and she realized that meant being in charge. These were victims, and had to be reunited with their families. Then they could make decisions about who got to be their partners.


Heather remembered the words of one of her disgraced squad partners who went to prison. "It's as if Nature took a bunch of detectives in the narcotics squad and turned them into drug addicts. The Goddess of Love made us long for tiny men, and then made young men long for us, that we were almost set up to become the thing we hated and fought against."


That woman had been part of the squad since before the Rebalancing. Back then, their biggest job was protecting young women. She felt she was being turned into something she detested.


Heather tried not to think in those terms. Yes, we have greater lusts, she thought, and greater power, but if we act on our urges with respect, we can create a better world than men left us when they got small. Yes, women have the power, she thought, but it expresses itself through love and lust and desire, not through brutish oppression. We can take power over men, she though, but in a way that they'll enjoy the journey as well.


The only thing keeping Heather from joining her partner in prison was the attention of her former squad partner, now a partner in another way.
After leaving the carrier full of tiny men in a room full of doll cells ("the men's wing"), the lieutenant went to her office, closed the door and pulled the woman now called Candy Creme from her panties. Candy was covered in her own sweat and bathed in the strawberry and cream cheese aroma of her partner.

"Thank you for keeping me sane", Heather whispered.


"Just being useful", Candy replied.


Heather smiled, because she knew Candy's attentions had become more than utilitarian. The tiny woman had suggested her services, when Heather had offhandedly mentioned that the sight of tiny men incited desires that could get her fired.


After a grunt, the name imposed by the Goddess forced itself through Heather's lips with all the smoothness of looped dialogue in a movie.


"Candy... RRRR... I hate that name as much as I love you... your touch is so soft... I think I've come three or four times since we intercepted that shipment of tiny men. I never thought I'd respond to a woman... but...but..."


"But it helps when she's three inches tall."


"Of course it helps", Heather answered. "But I feel as if I've really bonded to you."

"Time for a little extra fun... over a beer after work?" Candy asked.

"You know my rules. First, anything over a thimble of beer and you're out cold. Second, I keep my lust at work", Heather answered. "Even though it's damn hard. The Goddess of Love gave us desires so strong they're... almost like animals. But I work them down on the job, as best I can. Then I go home to my kids and try to be a mom."


"I'm sure it's hard without Carl", Candy mused.


"Parenting is hard without Carl. Everything is hard without Carl." Heather sighed. "He could never get used to being small. Even though we were both cops, he always wanted to act bigger. Even after I shrank him. When he couldn't be my physical superior anymore, he couldn't adapt."


"He couldn't get emotionally small," Candy added.


"Men getting small made women grow, and not just in a relative sense", Heather added. "It's not perfect, but this world is more defined by what women want than at anytime, ever. If I get pretty, it's because 'I' want to feel pretty, not to please him... and nobody, but nobody, is going to guilt trip me ever again, about a curvy figure and a big ass."


"A lot of those mini-boys like that ass! So, Heather", Candy asked, "Do you still plan to shrink a boy? Legally,I mean."


"We'll see what comes out of the recruitment program. I just know that if I'm going to concentrate on my job, and not be tempted by the traffickers, I'll need a man inside me and so will every officer on this squad. If it so happens that one of the young explorers fills the bill, then I'll ask him to fill me too," Heather added "... and I do mean ASK... even though I need one inside me SO MUCH."


"I know", Candy countered. "Your back-labiae are puffy, the gap between them is growing, and you smell like a cross between a strawberry field and a milk bath! Your backdoor looks like a blooming pink flower. Not to mention, the gap between your buttocks is getting wider and wider. It's almost an inch wide! I can fall in without pushing anything aside. You're opening up and practically begging a little man to fuck you good and hard", Candy giggled.


"I'm blushing now!", Heather laughed.


Silence for a moment. Then Candy piped up. "I'm worried," she said.
Heather lowered her hand to her panties' elastic. "Come on up and let's talk about it," she said.


Heather walked over to a couch, made herself horizontal, then deposited Candy by her ear on a pillow. "So what's the worry?" she whispered to her colleague, friend and lover.


"I'm afraid that if you get a young man to shrink down and be your lover, there's no place for me anymore. I don't know where I would go or what I could possibly do in the world as a three-inch-tall woman. I suppose I learned enough in a uniform to go out and fight crows and snakes if I had to, to stay alive. I'm scared, Heather" Candy said.


An awwwwwwww, gigantic and rumbling to Candy's tiny ears, escaped Heather's lips. "No matter what happens, I want you in my life....'


"And... do you want me... inside you?"


A long sigh from Heather. "Yes... and whatever man I pick has to accept that," Heather said.


"What about the girl you pick to be your Explorer partner?" Candy asked.


"Her too," Heather said. "They will have to accept you as my partner and accept that you're also a sexual being with sexual needs."


"Am I ever!" Candy laughed. "When the Goddess of Love shrank me, my sex drive was already ten times what it was before the Rebalancing. Then she made it a hundred times stronger than that! To punish me, I'm sure. I can't tell you how frustrating it is that I can't find a man small enough to slip inside me. Listen, if you pick a man to shrink, would you let him use his little cock on me at least? Front and back! I need it so much in back!"


Heather smiled. "Well, as long as you and he work together to make me happy... and as long as you let him use his tiny cock on me in the back! I need it there too!"
Candy walked over, took part of Heather's cheek in her arms, and kissed it.

Alabaster read a text message on her phone. "explorer candidates are ready", it said. "I'm going to need you again," she said to Candy. Heather opened her panties and dropped Candy inside. Then she walked down the hall to a room where the recruits were gathered. As she walked in, she saw about 10 men on one side of the room and 10 young women on the other side, separated by a rope to discourage impromptu shrinking. Heather's eyes wandered over to a young man about 6'1" with dark hair and hazel eyes.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Shrinking ahead!