- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Police reconstituting squad to fight male trafficking. 

City police say they are reorganizing the Explorer program for young adults that wish to learn about police work, after a scandal in which several young men were miniaturized and trafficked against their will. Ironically, those officers were part of a squad designed to fight trafficking in young men. 

The scandal resulted in the firing of 14 officers, five of whom were convicted on various charges. A 15th officer is on leave after suffering permanent reduction to man-size by the Goddess of Love. 

Police Chief Melisande Archer says the minimum age for participation in the Explorer program has been raised to 18. "We have concluded that, given the current conditions following the Rebalancing of Sexes, it is almost inevitable that fraternizing  relationships will occur."

Under the new guidelines, young men of woman-size wishing to join the program will select a police partner who will reduce them in size. As intimacy is all but inevitable, they will be encouraged to seek compatibility and desirable partners. 

"Police officers are inevitably women of maturity, responsibility and authority", Archer said. "Their bodies are well-toned and their bottoms respond well to the weight gains and other changes of mature womanhood. It's inevitable that many young men are drawn to such a strikingly attractive partner to begin their adventure into smallness and adult relationships. We are managing that inevitability to make it compatible with the requirements of law enforcement, that all such involvement is based on consent."

The Explorer program will also still seek young women who aspire to become actual police officers. Where compatible, they might be asked to join 'threesomes' with an officer and a male Explorer. 

The reforms are an attempt to get the anti-trafficking squad back on track. The officers involved suffered ruined careers, jail time and worse when the twin temptations of sex and money proved too powerful. But Archer says the ongoing existence of male trafficking makes it urgent for the squad to return to its work. 

Once de-flowered and reduced to man-size, the miniaturized male Explorers will assist in trafficking investigations, potentially going undercover, and into locations too small for an officer to reach. 

Many young men begin their sexual lives in relationships with so called MILFs or cougars. The arrangements are usually consensual to one degree or another. Parents, usually mothers, are permitted to seek arrangements on their son's behalf, even with an exchange of compensation. But young men may not be sold at retail without consent, and so-called male mills are heavily regulated. However, some have decided to circumvent the law by operating in the underworld and on the street, much as prostitution functioned before the Rebalancing. 

The squad will be led by Lt. Heather Alabaster, the only member of the previous squad who resisted temptation and was not fired, arrested or reduced in size. 

Young men wishing to explore both police work and the bodies of those who perform it, should register on the city police website or the city police app. No Explorer will be reduced without consent.